Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim day 08:50 - Jun 27 with 10558 viewsjackportis

Why not? Why don't we celebrate this religion. 99% are peaceful decent people. We know very little about this religion only hear the terrorist activity. If the country went on a positive rather than bashing the 1% this may change minds. Schools to be educated and work force. I'm also a believer that poppa pig should be removed from TV. If it offends which it does get another cartoon on. Look at the soaps.. The Muslim characters fully integrate needs a bigger profile. Why don't you see Muslim clothing on the high street? Another one. We need to meet halfway. As salami alaikum.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Muslim day on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 1365 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

I'd go as far as to say, these 'terrorists' are actually 'true muslims' - afterall they're simply following the quran to the letter!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Muslim day on 21:02 - Jun 27 with 1357 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 20:58 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

You were the one who described me as being part of what led to innocent people being murdered yesterday.

I think 'dick' is pretty mild in comparison don't you?

And I'm pretty certain that the Koran is neither in English nor has little pictures of ISIS scum. And I'm equally certain that you could find similar in the Bible. Check out Leviticus when you get a moment or two.

Oh, you don't half jump to conclusions and throw your dummy out of the pram when you have no argument. An insult is an insult - it means there's no civilized discussion to be had with you.

And yes, you can absolutely find similar in the bible - like infanticide and genocide.. But, here's the difference... how many people have been slaughtered during this "holy peaceful month of Ramadan" in the name of christianity so far?!??

I'll wait for your answer with baited breath.

Muslim day on 21:13 - Jun 27 with 1335 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:41 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

It was implied in your statement suggesting it was better here before black people, and holding posters of Alf Garnett.

On a side note, are we not talking about muslims here, not gay people?

And on a third note - see how many gay people are being thrown off the top of tall towers in towns forcefully taken over by IS?? ... in the name of a peaceful religion of course!

Not at all - I was pointing out that people (some people) seem to prefer to turn the clock back.

And it was referring explicitly to this thread and the one about Pride. I referenced both.

And what on earth makes you think I don't hate everything that ISIS stand for as much as you do?
Muslim day on 21:14 - Jun 27 with 1334 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:45 - Jun 27 by dgt73

There we go then, Alan Turing won the Second World War - you wait it won't be long before this is part of the school curriculum.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 20:46]

Are you saying that the breaking of he Enigma code had no impact on us winning the war?
Muslim day on 21:17 - Jun 27 with 1328 viewsDarran

Muslim day on 21:14 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Are you saying that the breaking of he Enigma code had no impact on us winning the war?

Lis as much as I f*cking adore your tenacity I'd completely ignore that troll.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Muslim day on 21:19 - Jun 27 with 1323 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 20:59 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

I'd go as far as to say, these 'terrorists' are actually 'true muslims' - afterall they're simply following the quran to the letter!

But there are equally examples of Christians following the Bible to the letter that are as deranged as these examples that you give.

They would see themselves as 'True Christians'.

You seem to equate the Islamic nutters as being representative of all Moslems. They aren't, any more than nutter Christians are representative of all Christians.

If you are trying to imply that I think these people are anything less than scum you are wrong. The only difference is that I don't believe from anything that I've seen that all Moslems agree with this stuff.
Muslim day on 21:25 - Jun 27 with 1316 viewsperchrockjack

Lisa.
Sorry but Isis base their motivation on their interpretation of Islam,

Not for many centuries have atrocities such as theirs been done in the name of the Lord.
You disagree? I know

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim day on 21:27 - Jun 27 with 1310 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 21:25 - Jun 27 by perchrockjack

Lisa.
Sorry but Isis base their motivation on their interpretation of Islam,

Not for many centuries have atrocities such as theirs been done in the name of the Lord.
You disagree? I know

The Arndale Centre Perch?

ISIS are utter scum. I am only disagreeing that they are representative of the vast majority of Moslems who I know hate them as much as anyone.
Login to get fewer ads

Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 27 with 1306 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 21:17 - Jun 27 by Darran

Fair play Darran that did make me laugh !!
Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 27 with 1304 viewswaynekerr55

Muslim day on 10:58 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

I could quote similar from any religion.

Most violent war zone countries such as the middle east we all contributed to stirring things up a little...

Muslims are peaceful people by and large in this country...

My next door neighbours are brilliant. I love it when they bring milk fudge back from the shops in Bradford 👌👌👌👌

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 27 with 1303 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 21:14 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Did i say that.....? What about all the straight men who landed on the beaches on d-day - do you think they had a impact on us winning the war ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Muslim day on 21:31 - Jun 27 with 1293 viewsperchrockjack

In the name of the Lord, the Armadale? Nah.

isis can be stopped is by Muslims worldwide.

Isis can have their credibility destroyed but only by the very top ismalists.

Right now Riyadh should have two million people demonstrating in protest including females.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim day on 21:32 - Jun 27 with 1292 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 27 by dgt73

Did i say that.....? What about all the straight men who landed on the beaches on d-day - do you think they had a impact on us winning the war ?

Yes of course they did. At no point did I say that Turing was the only reason for us winning.

By the way - that's quite an assumption you've made there about the sexuality of the men at D Day.

i would imagine that there were both straight and gay wouldn't you? Same as there have been both straight and gay in every single conflict both before and after.

I'm more concerned with their heroism to be honest rather than who they loved.
Muslim day on 21:33 - Jun 27 with 1291 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 21:17 - Jun 27 by Darran

Why don't you practice what you preach then ? Only yesterday you were responding / asking questions to some of my posts.............thick as dog shite........

Muslim day on 21:35 - Jun 27 with 1288 viewslondonlisa2001

Muslim day on 21:31 - Jun 27 by perchrockjack

In the name of the Lord, the Armadale? Nah.

isis can be stopped is by Muslims worldwide.

Isis can have their credibility destroyed but only by the very top ismalists.

Right now Riyadh should have two million people demonstrating in protest including females.

Well the Arndale was the scum IRA who were supposedly fighting in the name of religion. They weren't of course, anymore than this lot are.

And I agree that ISIS will be beaten by the Moslems, who are fighting them every hour of every day. But putting a wedge between us and them (the ordinary Moslem people) will not help. We are all in it together to wipe them out.
Muslim day on 21:37 - Jun 27 with 1285 viewsDarran

Muslim day on 21:33 - Jun 27 by dgt73

Why don't you practice what you preach then ? Only yesterday you were responding / asking questions to some of my posts.............thick as dog shite........

Yeah I wasn't arguing with you though just showing how much of an hypocrite you are. #prick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Muslim day on 21:39 - Jun 27 with 1285 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 21:32 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

Yes of course they did. At no point did I say that Turing was the only reason for us winning.

By the way - that's quite an assumption you've made there about the sexuality of the men at D Day.

i would imagine that there were both straight and gay wouldn't you? Same as there have been both straight and gay in every single conflict both before and after.

I'm more concerned with their heroism to be honest rather than who they loved.

Were some gay ? Probably. Most were straight no doubt.....and if you were more concerned with people's heroism rather than who they loved, why mention turings sexuality ?

Muslim day on 21:41 - Jun 27 with 1282 viewswaynekerr55

Some people are good, others are c*nts. Some of the c*nts use religion as a vehicle.

End of thread.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Muslim day on 21:43 - Jun 27 with 1277 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 21:37 - Jun 27 by Darran

Yeah I wasn't arguing with you though just showing how much of an hypocrite you are. #prick

thick as dog shite........

Muslim day on 22:56 - Jun 27 with 1233 viewsjacaranda

This is the worst of the "religions". Their holy book tells them to weedle their way into their host society, gain position and then stab them in the back. Such is jihad , convert them , kill them or enslave them.
My kind of religions spread peace and love and laughs
Muslim day on 23:50 - Jun 27 with 1209 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 21:19 - Jun 27 by londonlisa2001

But there are equally examples of Christians following the Bible to the letter that are as deranged as these examples that you give.

They would see themselves as 'True Christians'.

You seem to equate the Islamic nutters as being representative of all Moslems. They aren't, any more than nutter Christians are representative of all Christians.

If you are trying to imply that I think these people are anything less than scum you are wrong. The only difference is that I don't believe from anything that I've seen that all Moslems agree with this stuff.

Yet, the worst christians will do nowadays is do what those weirdo westboro baptists are doing.

Can't really remember a time they blew themselves up in a public street, or mow down innocent holiday makers on a beach, or slaughter children belonging to families from opposing religions who refuse to convert.

True, this happened historically, but at least civilisation has caught up with them. Islam is a barbaric medieval idiology that needs to have died out in the medieval ages. NO religion is fit for 21st century mankind - but we need to pass the bloodthirsty idiologies! Humanity is better than this bullshit!

And if you'd bothered to read my previous posts instead of fluttering through the bits you didn't like, you'd notice I said the terrorists (IS/ISIS) are carrying out the quran to the letter - and are therefore true muslims. If you want to adopt a religion you can't go half in and just live by the best bits like it's claimed - if you want to believe a book like the quran is fact, then you should surely accept the remainder of the book is fact. Including the bits about killing and maiming all who oppose or who do not believe. Afterall Lisa, you are nothing to them but a Kaffir!

Muslim day on 00:14 - Jun 28 with 1193 viewsLord_Bony

Ffck off u canfzl

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Muslim day on 00:43 - Jun 28 with 1177 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Muslim day on 00:14 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

Ffck off u canfzl

Muslim day on 06:22 - Jun 28 with 1122 viewsjackal

An American politician said recently that a large percentage of Germans in the 30s were peace loving yet 60 million people died. The same in Russia. Also China where unknown millions died.
My Granddaughter loves Peppa Pig.It is the most harmless thing possible.
If the people entering our country are offended by our culture then may I suggest that they go to countries that practice Sharia law. There are many on the planet that have plenty of room.
Muslim day on 09:48 - Jun 28 with 1077 viewsHumpty

Muslim day on 23:50 - Jun 27 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Yet, the worst christians will do nowadays is do what those weirdo westboro baptists are doing.

Can't really remember a time they blew themselves up in a public street, or mow down innocent holiday makers on a beach, or slaughter children belonging to families from opposing religions who refuse to convert.

True, this happened historically, but at least civilisation has caught up with them. Islam is a barbaric medieval idiology that needs to have died out in the medieval ages. NO religion is fit for 21st century mankind - but we need to pass the bloodthirsty idiologies! Humanity is better than this bullshit!

And if you'd bothered to read my previous posts instead of fluttering through the bits you didn't like, you'd notice I said the terrorists (IS/ISIS) are carrying out the quran to the letter - and are therefore true muslims. If you want to adopt a religion you can't go half in and just live by the best bits like it's claimed - if you want to believe a book like the quran is fact, then you should surely accept the remainder of the book is fact. Including the bits about killing and maiming all who oppose or who do not believe. Afterall Lisa, you are nothing to them but a Kaffir!

Islam is no more barbaric than the other Abramic religions. They're all f*cking barbaric!

You do realise that Christianity allows the keeping of slaves don't you? It even sets out rules about how hard you can beat them.

Who the f*c k wants to live their lives believing in this bronze age nonsense? Perchs's dad for one who despite being apparently a lovely man thinks gay people are filthy sodomistic perverts?

No religion is any worse than any other. They're all utterly irrelant to how modern people should live their lives.

The fact that a tiny minority of muslims are now using their faith as an excuse to carry out their political deeds does not mean Islam is any worse than any other religion.

But that's not what you want to hear is it? You want to join in with the muslim hating Planet Swans gang. Carry on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024