Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim day 08:50 - Jun 27 with 10708 viewsjackportis

Why not? Why don't we celebrate this religion. 99% are peaceful decent people. We know very little about this religion only hear the terrorist activity. If the country went on a positive rather than bashing the 1% this may change minds. Schools to be educated and work force. I'm also a believer that poppa pig should be removed from TV. If it offends which it does get another cartoon on. Look at the soaps.. The Muslim characters fully integrate needs a bigger profile. Why don't you see Muslim clothing on the high street? Another one. We need to meet halfway. As salami alaikum.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Muslim day on 09:53 - Jun 28 with 1486 viewsdgt73

Muslim day on 09:48 - Jun 28 by Humpty

Islam is no more barbaric than the other Abramic religions. They're all f*cking barbaric!

You do realise that Christianity allows the keeping of slaves don't you? It even sets out rules about how hard you can beat them.

Who the f*c k wants to live their lives believing in this bronze age nonsense? Perchs's dad for one who despite being apparently a lovely man thinks gay people are filthy sodomistic perverts?

No religion is any worse than any other. They're all utterly irrelant to how modern people should live their lives.

The fact that a tiny minority of muslims are now using their faith as an excuse to carry out their political deeds does not mean Islam is any worse than any other religion.

But that's not what you want to hear is it? You want to join in with the muslim hating Planet Swans gang. Carry on.

And how should "Modern" people live ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Muslim day on 09:56 - Jun 28 with 1482 viewsdgt73

Islam is no more barbaric than the other Abramic religions. They're all f*cking barbaric!

You do realise that Christianity allows the keeping of slaves don't you? It even sets out rules about how hard you can beat them.

Who the f*c k wants to live their lives believing in this bronze age nonsense? Perchs's dad for one who despite being apparently a lovely man thinks gay people are filthy sodomistic perverts?

No religion is any worse than any other. They're all utterly irrelant to how modern people should live their lives.

The fact that a tiny minority of muslims are now using their faith as an excuse to carry out their political deeds does not mean Islam is any worse than any other religion.

But that's not what you want to hear is it? You want to join in with the muslim hating Planet Swans gang. Carry on.

What Christians keep slaves ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Muslim day on 10:08 - Jun 28 with 1463 viewswaynekerr55

Muslim day on 09:56 - Jun 28 by dgt73

What Christians keep slaves ?

Christian off EastEnders

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Muslim day on 12:10 - Jun 28 with 1426 viewsPrivate_Partz

Muslim day on 14:37 - Jun 27 by Lohengrin

Mate, any belief system that posits death as the consequence of changing your opinion deserves to be laughed at not lauded. You can't give elbow room to nonsense, you'll end up as daft as they are.

We'll my take on it is that if we do not join with all religions and beliefs on a united front against this we are truly Donald Ducked. Alienating peaceful Muslims, many who have lived here for generations, will only add fuel to the fire.
What is the alternative. Ethnic cleansing? That would make us as bad as them.
We have to tackle the root causes. Disenfranchised Muslims being radicalised, somehow finding a solution to the mess we have helped create in the Middle East, and, most importantly, stopping the funding that is currently being provided to this terrorist organisation.
There is a general worldwide outrage against these terrorist attacks. They have very few friends. We must do all we can to keep it that way whist tackling the causes head on.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Muslim day on 12:26 - Jun 28 with 1411 viewsCottsy

Muslim day on 10:51 - Jun 27 by trefelinjack

2:191-193 Fight and kill unbelievers until “religion is allah's" - Koran passage

Having read most of the Koran passages similar to this occur time and time again.
Even if just 1% of Muslims are violent then there are over 10 million in the world and 20 thousand people in the uk who intend on causing harm to people. Now that is a small number in comparison to the amount of Muslims who actually sympathise with their ideas. Out of the top ten most violent countries in the world, 8 are muslim, yet apparently islam is a religion of peace, some of you either can't understand the truth or don't want to see it

"6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people."

Deuteronomy 13, King Jimmy Version

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Muslim day on 12:37 - Jun 28 with 1413 viewstrefelinjack

Whilst I agree on your stance on all religion, this topic is about Islam, therefore I am projecting my view on Islam. I'n my view all religion is bullshit but this topic is about Islam.
Muslim day on 12:41 - Jun 28 with 1407 viewstrefelinjack

Lisa as much as you will disagree, you are very much part of the problem when you say that the majority of Muslims are peaceful. They are the Muslims that are not following the real islam. The real correct islam is being followed by Isis. I don't understand how you don't see this
Muslim day on 13:37 - Jun 28 with 1378 viewsLeonisGod

Muslim day on 12:41 - Jun 28 by trefelinjack

Lisa as much as you will disagree, you are very much part of the problem when you say that the majority of Muslims are peaceful. They are the Muslims that are not following the real islam. The real correct islam is being followed by Isis. I don't understand how you don't see this

Well that's an interesting angle on an often discussed issue.
Login to get fewer ads

Muslim day on 13:41 - Jun 28 with 1370 viewswaynekerr55

If the real correct Islam is being followed by ISIS, then why aren't the billions of other Muslims in the world killing the infidels?

Most of the Muslim people I know are very dedicated to their faith, yet none of them have tried to bomb or decapitate me

Muslim day on 13:52 - Jun 28 with 1355 viewsLeonisGod

Muslim day on 13:41 - Jun 28 by waynekerr55

If the real correct Islam is being followed by ISIS, then why aren't the billions of other Muslims in the world killing the infidels?

Most of the Muslim people I know are very dedicated to their faith, yet none of them have tried to bomb or decapitate me

Yet
Muslim day on 13:53 - Jun 28 with 1353 viewsLord_Bony

What in the name of Allah would the teachings of Isis have to do with the Muslim population of the UK? Answer..nothing...

Isis is a political not religious group of nutters...they just use their version of the Koran as they see it in order to further themselves and spread terror amongst other Muslims.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Muslim day on 14:10 - Jun 28 with 1329 viewstrefelinjack

Muslim day on 13:53 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

What in the name of Allah would the teachings of Isis have to do with the Muslim population of the UK? Answer..nothing...

Isis is a political not religious group of nutters...they just use their version of the Koran as they see it in order to further themselves and spread terror amongst other Muslims.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."
Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way"
Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.
Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

These quotes are all from the Quran and the Hadith. Many Muslims don't follow these because they realise these teachings are barbaric. They cherry pick the Koran to suit them. Isis are following everything by the book. They are beheading people because it says so in the Quran. It's true wether you agree with it or not.
Muslim day on 14:12 - Jun 28 with 1329 viewsjackportis

Muslim day on 13:53 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

I was looking to celebrate Muslim day. Think I will give it a miss having read all these threads. Oh well.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Muslim day on 15:53 - Jun 28 with 1291 viewsPrivate_Partz

Muslim day on 14:12 - Jun 28 by jackportis

I was looking to celebrate Muslim day. Think I will give it a miss having read all these threads. Oh well.

Don't be put off. I think someone has posted that there are lots of nasty things in the Old Testament as well. I don't think we serve any purpose by arguing which religion is the most barbaric in its original writings if the massive majority of people do not adhere to the worst of them.
What the whole civilised world must now start working towards is nullifying this terrorist uprising. A massive task as we don't seem to be dealing with the current migration problem as part of this. The EEC cant even sort out the Greek situation.
It is a massive task but all parties need to get together and take ownership a plan to deal with this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Muslim day on 16:39 - Jun 28 with 1268 viewslondonlisa2001

I don't understand how you can't see that you are applying different standards to Islam over say Christianity or Judaism.

All religions are full of fire and brimstone type stuff when taken literally. However, the reason that all religions have holy leaders, is to interpret those basic, antiquated texts in the light of the modern world that people live in.

The point you seem to be making is that because the Koran contains texts which encourage, for example, killing non believers, that makes Moslems non peaceful. But as has been pointed out, the Bible contains the same stuff. You don't, however, seem to transfer that into a belief that all Christians are non peaceful, or all Jews are non peaceful.

Many (actually all) leaders and top scholars of Islam in this country have said categorically that ISIS are not behaving in accordance with the Koran. They all signed a letter declaring that fact a short time ago (after the Paris atrocities I think it was). The only people that say any different are the hate preachers, and they are roundly denounced by the vast, vast majority of Moslems as well.

It seems to me, as someone that lives amongst and works with Moslems, that people are falling for the whole Daily Mail version of the religion. It is absolutely not my experience that ordinary Moslem people want anything from this world and this country other than to make a peaceful, healthy life, for themselves and their loved ones. Yes, some of the ways that they live are different - they don't drink, for example, but that's about it.

ISIS are an end of days political movement - they are trying to fulfil what they believe to be a prophecy about judgment day (similar to the one contained in Revelations) where they will engage in a war with the Armies of Rome (the West) after establishing a caliphate and will achieve a permanent place in heaven as a result.
Muslim day on 19:04 - Jun 28 with 1230 viewstrefelinjack

Muslim day on 16:39 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

I don't understand how you can't see that you are applying different standards to Islam over say Christianity or Judaism.

All religions are full of fire and brimstone type stuff when taken literally. However, the reason that all religions have holy leaders, is to interpret those basic, antiquated texts in the light of the modern world that people live in.

The point you seem to be making is that because the Koran contains texts which encourage, for example, killing non believers, that makes Moslems non peaceful. But as has been pointed out, the Bible contains the same stuff. You don't, however, seem to transfer that into a belief that all Christians are non peaceful, or all Jews are non peaceful.

Many (actually all) leaders and top scholars of Islam in this country have said categorically that ISIS are not behaving in accordance with the Koran. They all signed a letter declaring that fact a short time ago (after the Paris atrocities I think it was). The only people that say any different are the hate preachers, and they are roundly denounced by the vast, vast majority of Moslems as well.

It seems to me, as someone that lives amongst and works with Moslems, that people are falling for the whole Daily Mail version of the religion. It is absolutely not my experience that ordinary Moslem people want anything from this world and this country other than to make a peaceful, healthy life, for themselves and their loved ones. Yes, some of the ways that they live are different - they don't drink, for example, but that's about it.

ISIS are an end of days political movement - they are trying to fulfil what they believe to be a prophecy about judgment day (similar to the one contained in Revelations) where they will engage in a war with the Armies of Rome (the West) after establishing a caliphate and will achieve a permanent place in heaven as a result.

I don't understand how you can't see that you are applying different standards to Islam over say Christianity or Judaism. - this thread is about Islam!! I have read both the bible and Quran and I can tell you that the Quran is more evil.

All religions are full of fire and brimstone type stuff when taken literally. However, the reason that all religions have holy leaders, is to interpret those basic, antiquated texts in the light of the modern world that people live in. - you have got to be kidding! So we all need leaders to tell cherry pick the best bits for us. The pope tried his best to cover up peadophile priest. Islam has more leaders than you've had Sunday dinners and they all disagree with each other .

The point you seem to be making is that because the Koran contains texts which encourage, for example, killing non believers, that makes Moslems non peaceful. But as has been pointed out, the Bible contains the same stuff. You don't, however, seem to transfer that into a belief that all Christians are non peaceful, or all Jews are non peaceful. - the both religions are from two different generations, it wasn't long ago that Christians were using the bible to kill gays, burn witches, hurt animals, commit slavery, blow up abortian centres. Islam is going through the same process now.

Many (actually all) leaders and top scholars of Islam in this country have said categorically that ISIS are not behaving in accordance with the Koran. They all signed a letter declaring that fact a short time ago (after the Paris atrocities I think it was). The only people that say any different are the hate preachers, and they are roundly denounced by the vast, vast majority of Moslems as well. - how many times do you want me to repeat, these leaders cherry pick the good things in the Koran and ignore the bad things. It says in the Koran to kill non believers and behead them. Leaders will never admit to it and tell gullible people like you that it's not there but it is. It seems like you accept what a " leader" says to be true as the truth.

It seems to me, as someone that lives amongst and works with Moslems, that people are falling for the whole Daily Mail version of the religion. It is absolutely not my experience that ordinary Moslem people want anything from this world and this country other than to make a peaceful, healthy life, for themselves and their loved ones. Yes, some of the ways that they live are different - they don't drink, for example, but that's about it. - I think you have been told that the Koran is peaceful by so many Muslims that you have eventually believed it. Take a read and challenge your friend about the brutal passages in it. Ask them what happens to them if they leave the muslim faith. The answer is death but they won't admit it. Try it.

ISIS are an end of days political movement - they are trying to fulfil what they believe to be a prophecy about judgment day (similar to the one contained in Revelations) where they will engage in a war with the Armies of Rome (the West) after establishing a caliphate and will achieve a permanent place in heaven as a result. - because they follow the Koran correctly. Your friends dont
Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 28 with 1187 viewsperchrockjack

People seem to be unable to countenance trefelin s view. Why

How should modern people behave?

Well not by beheadings people or shooting strangers to pieces, our people too.

Amazing anyone can see what view Isis may have.

Their references are Islamic based albeit extremist. It's Dow to Muslims to stop it. We can't.
Nobody on here is correct or incorrect right or wrong as regards religion. People need to understand that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim day on 21:35 - Jun 28 with 1180 viewswaynekerr55

Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 28 by perchrockjack

Their references are Islamic based albeit extremist. It's Dow to Muslims to stop it. We can't.
Nobody on here is correct or incorrect right or wrong as regards religion. People need to understand that

Sir Perch,

Forgive me for breaking rank here, but I posted yesterday that people are either good or bad.

Some bad people use religion as a vehicle to promote their propagander.

Surely that's the end of the thread?

Muslim day on 21:38 - Jun 28 with 1170 viewsexiledclaseboy

Muslim day on 21:35 - Jun 28 by waynekerr55

Sir Perch,

Forgive me for breaking rank here, but I posted yesterday that people are either good or bad.

Some bad people use religion as a vehicle to promote their propagander.

Surely that's the end of the thread?

We can't end the thread with that abomination of an attempt at spelling propaganda!

Poll: Tory leader

Muslim day on 21:41 - Jun 28 with 1161 viewsperchrockjack

My good chum.

Not surely agree.

People can become better .

Isis, and here is the key, base their doctrine as per founder mental Islam.

Islamists are split, Shia, Sunni, for example hate each other as they disagree over how Allah s message was passed down and how his message is carried forward.

It's completely fundamental and to see Christianity used as a comparison is incredible .

It ain't perfect Christianity but Islam is still feudal.

Catch you when you get back to UK.

She says hi to you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Muslim day on 21:43 - Jun 28 with 1158 viewsBanosswan

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Muslim day on 22:43 - Jun 28 with 1117 viewsLeonisGod

Muslim day on 21:41 - Jun 28 by perchrockjack

My good chum.

Not surely agree.

People can become better .

Isis, and here is the key, base their doctrine as per founder mental Islam.

Islamists are split, Shia, Sunni, for example hate each other as they disagree over how Allah s message was passed down and how his message is carried forward.

It's completely fundamental and to see Christianity used as a comparison is incredible .

It ain't perfect Christianity but Islam is still feudal.

Catch you when you get back to UK.

She says hi to you

Yep, lucky for Christianity that its various forms like Protestantism and Catholics all get on so well.
Muslim day on 00:43 - Jun 29 with 1079 viewsEbo

Muslim day on 21:29 - Jun 28 by perchrockjack

You do realise that it is Muslims who are fighting ISIS on the front lines of Syria and Iraq Perch?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Muslim day on 06:35 - Jun 29 with 1052 viewswaynekerr55

Muslim day on 21:38 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

We can't end the thread with that abomination of an attempt at spelling propaganda!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should post on here more often 👍

Muslim day on 06:53 - Jun 29 with 1047 viewsWarwickHunt

Muslim day on 06:35 - Jun 29 by waynekerr55

😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should post on here more often 👍

I thought 'founder mental Islam' trumped propagander ( which is Cockney for 'having a good look').

Anyway, this is the best demolition job of this medieval tosh and its attendant dangers I've read.
Deserves to be bought but tight buggers can view/download it here...

http://www.popeye-x.com/downloads/other/Sam.Harris.-.The.End.of.Faith.pdf
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024