Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Swans DVD 20:53 - Jun 27 with 4846 viewsAberJack

I took delivery of the new Swans DVD today - 'Record Breakers'.

The box contained 2 DVDs - the first contained a series of interviews with various players and Garry Monk, the second one was a month by month journey through last season with highlights of each game.

It might be my old DVD player and PC but the interview DVD was apalling. The scenes aren't 'cut' very well and DVD jumps around - all very poor quality.

Has anyone else experienced this?

It may be just me but if its not (and I suspect it isn't) then I shall be making a complaint to the club and seeking a refund, as the product quality isn't what you'd expect of an established Premier League club IMO.

Bitterly disappointing :(
[Post edited 27 Jun 2015 21:05]
New Swans DVD on 19:22 - Jul 1 with 618 viewsgiantstoneater

New Swans DVD on 21:35 - Jun 28 by Swanzay

I have a long while said that some items in the club shop are a complete rip off, I recall 'retro' tops that were non branded and they were asking £60 for them, wtf is that all about?
The quality of the Swans own produced stuff is woeful to say the least and always has been, why anyone buys it is beyond me.

We seriously need to address this as club!

Not a big fan of the Adidas stuff very expensive and apart from the shirts the swansea badge is just a cheap iron on job unlike the Adidas logo which is sewn in on every adidas item very disrespectful in my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024