Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
caravans on the rec 19:46 - Jun 28 with 4728 viewswestside

our european traveller friends have pitched up on the rec in about twenty caravans for their annual trip to swansea
caravans on the rec on 19:49 - Jun 28 with 3041 viewsdgt73

Disgraceful

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

caravans on the rec on 19:56 - Jun 28 with 3020 viewsplasjack

caravans on the rec on 19:49 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Disgraceful

I thought there was only one circus,40 miles east.
caravans on the rec on 20:00 - Jun 28 with 2997 viewsjackportis

Chuck em up to the knoll away from St. Helens.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

caravans on the rec on 20:05 - Jun 28 with 2973 viewsjacaranda

I fkn hate gypsys.
I've known loads of them over the years(sold them vans, bought roof sheeting, various jobs) and their just bullshts.
They don't integrate with the local community, who've been forced to give them land by bleeding heart tossers who don't want them near their neck of the woods. All talk of them paying council tax nowadays is rubbish, its all benefited.
They'll go out of their way to do a sht job, will rob you and their word isn't worth the bag they carry it 'round in.
Fck them off
caravans on the rec on 20:06 - Jun 28 with 2964 viewsjackportis

caravans on the rec on 20:05 - Jun 28 by jacaranda

I fkn hate gypsys.
I've known loads of them over the years(sold them vans, bought roof sheeting, various jobs) and their just bullshts.
They don't integrate with the local community, who've been forced to give them land by bleeding heart tossers who don't want them near their neck of the woods. All talk of them paying council tax nowadays is rubbish, its all benefited.
They'll go out of their way to do a sht job, will rob you and their word isn't worth the bag they carry it 'round in.
Fck them off

Look after your hanging baskets, washing on line and general household security.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

caravans on the rec on 20:14 - Jun 28 with 2952 viewsdgt73

caravans on the rec on 20:05 - Jun 28 by jacaranda

I fkn hate gypsys.
Fck them off

Wait until Lisa reads your post - she will have a fit.......

caravans on the rec on 20:17 - Jun 28 with 2933 viewsplasjack

caravans on the rec on 20:14 - Jun 28 by dgt73

One of the disadvantages of being in the EU.
caravans on the rec on 20:31 - Jun 28 with 2909 viewsjacaranda

In fact, to all you groups of people who segregate themselves from the whole community whilst benefiting from our pretty easy going ways and handouts,
Join in and have a laugh or fck off
Login to get fewer ads

caravans on the rec on 20:37 - Jun 28 with 2883 viewsblueytheblue

Years ago, some decided to pitch up near where I then worked.

Overnight, decided to try to rob the place.

Thick idiots didn't realise it was a security cleared environment; the security officers weren't too bothered abut infringing on human rights by punching them repeatedly in the face.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

caravans on the rec on 20:54 - Jun 28 with 2850 viewslondonlisa2001

caravans on the rec on 20:14 - Jun 28 by dgt73

Not at all.

I have every sympathy and support for the Roma (the traditional travelling people of Europe) who were wiped out in even greater numbers relatively in the Holocaust than the Jews (their word for it, in English, I believe, is 'The Devouring" which has always struck me as hugely poignant).

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for the Irish travellers, who are a bunch of free loading wasters.

You have got me wrong DGT - I am no bleeding heart 'commie' - not even slightly. I believe in absolute freedom of expression and equal rights for people regardless of skin colour, religion or sexual preference, but I equally believe that every person who is able to work should do so, and be a productive member of society, with a welfare system that is there to protect and help those that are not able to do so whether permanently or temporarily.

I have absolutely no time at all for those that feel that they need not be productive, tax paying members of society because it is easier to do so.
caravans on the rec on 21:02 - Jun 28 with 2831 viewsNeath_Jack

Perhaps Top Gear are going to start filming their next series there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

caravans on the rec on 21:04 - Jun 28 with 2825 viewsexiledclaseboy

caravans on the rec on 21:02 - Jun 28 by Neath_Jack

Perhaps Top Gear are going to start filming their next series there.

I bet it won't be as good as it used to be.

Poll: Tory leader

caravans on the rec on 01:12 - Jun 29 with 2685 viewsScoobyWho

caravans on the rec on 20:17 - Jun 28 by plasjack

One of the disadvantages of being in the EU.

Having Lisa as a planet swans poster ?
Bit harsh mate.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

caravans on the rec on 12:24 - Jun 29 with 2526 viewsSwanjaxs

Getting thier spot early for the air show next weekend. .... plenty of pockets to be picked

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

caravans on the rec on 12:30 - Jun 29 with 2513 viewsjackforever

caravans on the rec on 21:04 - Jun 28 by exiledclaseboy

I bet it won't be as good as it used to be.

Bbc are a disgrace
caravans on the rec on 12:31 - Jun 29 with 2510 viewsscottishjack

I'm sure we did this thread last year? The ones at the rec tend to pitch up for a couple of days and then move on, no harm done really.

They have stopped there for the past few years and I never heard of any bother with this particular group.
caravans on the rec on 23:34 - Jul 3 with 2277 viewsDarran

Dirty tw*ts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3148893/Evicted-Riviera-gipsies-wanted-s

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

caravans on the rec on 23:42 - Jul 3 with 2257 viewsClinton

caravans on the rec on 12:24 - Jun 29 by Swanjaxs

Getting thier spot early for the air show next weekend. .... plenty of pockets to be picked

Some live ammo in the Typhoon should do the trick.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

caravans on the rec on 00:19 - Jul 4 with 2214 viewsLohengrin

caravans on the rec on 20:54 - Jun 28 by londonlisa2001

Not at all.

I have every sympathy and support for the Roma (the traditional travelling people of Europe) who were wiped out in even greater numbers relatively in the Holocaust than the Jews (their word for it, in English, I believe, is 'The Devouring" which has always struck me as hugely poignant).

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for the Irish travellers, who are a bunch of free loading wasters.

You have got me wrong DGT - I am no bleeding heart 'commie' - not even slightly. I believe in absolute freedom of expression and equal rights for people regardless of skin colour, religion or sexual preference, but I equally believe that every person who is able to work should do so, and be a productive member of society, with a welfare system that is there to protect and help those that are not able to do so whether permanently or temporarily.

I have absolutely no time at all for those that feel that they need not be productive, tax paying members of society because it is easier to do so.

Out of curiosity, Lisa, where does your empathy for The Roma stem from? Don't take that as a criticism, I'm genuinely interested. Is it via music? Literature? Or some idealised notion of freedom?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

caravans on the rec on 06:06 - Jul 4 with 2159 viewssquarebear

There was a convoy of them heading further into Wales when I saw them yesterday. Probably taking the scenic route to Manchester.
caravans on the rec on 07:21 - Jul 4 with 2129 viewsbuilthjack

From Monaco to Swansea! Amazing.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

caravans on the rec on 07:33 - Jul 4 with 2121 viewsdgt73

caravans on the rec on 07:21 - Jul 4 by builthjack

From Monaco to Swansea! Amazing.

Oh yeah it's amazing - amazing they used the field as a toilet and amazing they couldn't even clean up after themselves......next stop Builth.

caravans on the rec on 09:53 - Jul 4 with 2008 viewsbuilthjack

caravans on the rec on 07:33 - Jul 4 by dgt73

Oh yeah it's amazing - amazing they used the field as a toilet and amazing they couldn't even clean up after themselves......next stop Builth.

There was about 30/40 caravans set up in Builth for a few days about 3 weeks ago, Irish number plates. Next up is the annual Royal Welsh Gypsy fest. The bloody Council pay for the rental of a field, set up toilets, skips, bins, etc for 2 weeks so that about 300 Gypsy families can set up camp. Ridiculous.
At a time when the Council are closing most of the public toilets they must spend a fortune on the above.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

caravans on the rec on 10:22 - Jul 4 with 1972 viewsperchrockjack

very clever people who use our naiveity and concern for the downdrodden to their own ends.

I know a car sales manager who had two walk in and pay for two range rovers with 100K cash yet these people "have nothing but their wits".

They are feral filth,another group who pray on our soft centres.

Answer is to fine them big time and impound the vehicles if not paid.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

caravans on the rec on 10:42 - Jul 4 with 1958 viewsjack247

There should either be designated sites set up for this sort of thing, or it should be outright banned and properly enforced. Whilst, I appreciate that the vast majority of them are harmless travellers, it is close to inevitable that some of them will be feral criminals, here to loot what they can/do some dodgy tarmac jobs or whatever and move on. Again, whilst the majority probably have respect for the environment, there will always be some who are just dirty and happy to leave the place in a much filthier state than they found it. It winds me up that they can pretty much commit petty crime, ignore where they are allowed to set up camp and run their enterprises without bothering with trivialities like taxation, with impunity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024