Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 13998 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:44 - Jul 6 with 937 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:21 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

Yes, first time I have had a look at the site, and what its content includes was tonight. I made a sweeping generalisation last week based on the few who were on here months back now which was wrong. So I visited the site and had a good look round and stand by my assessment, if that is ok ?

Yes.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:58 - Jul 6 with 915 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:44 - Jul 6 by Darran

Yes.

Smashing 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:08 - Jul 6 with 907 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:58 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

Smashing 👍

Super.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:18 - Jul 7 with 801 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:30 - Jul 5 by Darran

Thanks Bov now f^ck off and have a pasty before you go to bed.

Did make me laugh that.

Anyways,it's this one if you must know...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 13:04 - Jul 7 with 736 viewsBanosswan

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 05:20 - Jul 6 by Lohengrin

MIne too. The conscience of the west since 1639!

I can imagine you making an awesome puritan Loh

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 13:29 - Jul 7 with 709 viewscwrw

You really do have no idea do you. The infantile response is exactly what I expected from you, it's like holding a debate with a used condom. Totally useless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024