Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 14000 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:47 - Jun 29 with 1373 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:44 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

His previous one years ago was "Lord Haw Haw". The little tinker.

Oi you...do you mind that was me!!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:48 - Jun 29 with 1367 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:46 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

oh I remember that name - I didn't know it was Lohengrin.

I flicked over to 'the other site' earlier to have a look after Darran's post. I assume that Hugh Jampton is Warwick :-)

I haven't looked there for months (I'm banned) but yes, Warwick is Hugh. He tends to go there when he needs to indulge his increasingly desperate anti-Monk feelings with like minded types. Plenty over there.

Poll: Tory leader

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:49 - Jun 29 with 1361 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:47 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

Oi you...do you mind that was me!!

Before you. I'm talking many years ago.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:53 - Jun 29 with 1343 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:48 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

I haven't looked there for months (I'm banned) but yes, Warwick is Hugh. He tends to go there when he needs to indulge his increasingly desperate anti-Monk feelings with like minded types. Plenty over there.

I've only been there once when I asked T2C to refrain from posting certain stuff , which he did and the mods were helpful as well.

This business with these Wonky Sheep people is stirring up some trouble though isn't it?

I thought that they were the outfit that David Dulin was involved with (who used to do stuff for the programme years ago - I thought he was BBC or similar). But I may be wrong.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:53 - Jun 29 with 1343 viewsLord_Bony

still me...(I think)

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:54 - Jun 29 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:53 - Jun 29 by Lord_Bony

still me...(I think)

Lohengrin definitely used that moniker back in the day.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:56 - Jun 29 with 1325 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:53 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

I've only been there once when I asked T2C to refrain from posting certain stuff , which he did and the mods were helpful as well.

This business with these Wonky Sheep people is stirring up some trouble though isn't it?

I thought that they were the outfit that David Dulin was involved with (who used to do stuff for the programme years ago - I thought he was BBC or similar). But I may be wrong.

I don't know anything about them and don't go to enough away games these days to care all that much either to be honest. Plenty of outraged people out there though. I'll blame Phil S. It's bound to be his fault. Everything is.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:59 - Jun 29 with 1314 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:56 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know anything about them and don't go to enough away games these days to care all that much either to be honest. Plenty of outraged people out there though. I'll blame Phil S. It's bound to be his fault. Everything is.

I go to quite a few these days (as many are much closer for me than the home matches and I find I can get to less of those than I'd like).

But I always find it fairly easy to get tickets - so much so that I am not bothering with my jackarmy membership this year because they always go to general sale (even the biggish ones seem to).

I guess the big issue is the Bournemouth match where there won't be many tickets.
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:02 - Jun 29 with 1308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:59 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

I go to quite a few these days (as many are much closer for me than the home matches and I find I can get to less of those than I'd like).

But I always find it fairly easy to get tickets - so much so that I am not bothering with my jackarmy membership this year because they always go to general sale (even the biggish ones seem to).

I guess the big issue is the Bournemouth match where there won't be many tickets.

I quite fancy Bournemouth too. I love the south coast and a spring weekend in Bournemouth sounds just the ticket.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:07 - Jun 29 with 1297 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:02 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

I quite fancy Bournemouth too. I love the south coast and a spring weekend in Bournemouth sounds just the ticket.

yes - every time I get fed up with living i London, I imagine I may move to Dorset.

(Oh, and every time I watched Broadchurch as well).
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:26 - Jun 29 with 1258 viewsDarran

So DGT what's your take on laughing at millions of Jews gassed to death?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:35 - Jun 29 with 1248 viewsacejack3065

I haven't posted or even wanted to post in probably two months and it's days like today I remember why.

Today we have a thread attacking people from "the other board" for racist and anti Semitic postings, from a poster who himself rarely climbs too far up the moral hill. Simultaneously on the first page of this forum we have a few threads packed with thinly veiled homophobia, racism and bigotry. It appears that lots of our Internet dwelling fans, including some of our most prominent ones have lost any sense of self awareness. It really is astounding and as some of us in here would say "f**k my eyes!"

Some of what's been posted on a number of topics has been pretty unsavoury to say the least. How anyone can claim moral superiority between the two forums is ridiculous! This place used to be a great place for debate and it was occasionally hilarious reading. I can't remember the last time I thought that to be the case.

I have never posted on the other site but I do read some threads occasionally. It's clear to me that Bitterness and spite are slowly consuming both forums and the exorcism of a few of planet swans' demons has done little to shift the overall tone of the message board. Does it really matter what people on another corner of the Internet say or do? If they've got it in for Phil S or any of the board members then they know when it's the appropriate time to chip in. They don't turn up when it counts so let them fester online and the people who really make a difference for the club can crack on. These people could create a conspiracy in a packed phone box given enough time.

I really can't wait for the football to start up again because sifting through most of this sh*t really isn't worth logging on for.

As you were.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:35 - Jun 29 with 1248 viewsNeath_Jack

So racism and homophobia on this site is ok, especially if it's dressed up in well written words, but racism and homophobia on the other site is abhorrent.

Great scenes.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:39 - Jun 29 with 1240 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:35 - Jun 29 by Neath_Jack

So racism and homophobia on this site is ok, especially if it's dressed up in well written words, but racism and homophobia on the other site is abhorrent.

Great scenes.

What's on there wouldn't stay on here that's for sure as was proved earlier by the deletion of the screenshots I posted.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:39 - Jun 29 with 1240 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:18 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

What is an anti-semite anyway? Is it somebody with enough backbone not to bend the knee to the golden calf and swallow a prostituted media's lie after lie?

If so count me in.

Wasn't it a term that related to discrimination against the people of the middle East regions, and not just those of Jewish descent?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:41 - Jun 29 with 1130 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:35 - Jun 29 by acejack3065

I haven't posted or even wanted to post in probably two months and it's days like today I remember why.

Today we have a thread attacking people from "the other board" for racist and anti Semitic postings, from a poster who himself rarely climbs too far up the moral hill. Simultaneously on the first page of this forum we have a few threads packed with thinly veiled homophobia, racism and bigotry. It appears that lots of our Internet dwelling fans, including some of our most prominent ones have lost any sense of self awareness. It really is astounding and as some of us in here would say "f**k my eyes!"

Some of what's been posted on a number of topics has been pretty unsavoury to say the least. How anyone can claim moral superiority between the two forums is ridiculous! This place used to be a great place for debate and it was occasionally hilarious reading. I can't remember the last time I thought that to be the case.

I have never posted on the other site but I do read some threads occasionally. It's clear to me that Bitterness and spite are slowly consuming both forums and the exorcism of a few of planet swans' demons has done little to shift the overall tone of the message board. Does it really matter what people on another corner of the Internet say or do? If they've got it in for Phil S or any of the board members then they know when it's the appropriate time to chip in. They don't turn up when it counts so let them fester online and the people who really make a difference for the club can crack on. These people could create a conspiracy in a packed phone box given enough time.

I really can't wait for the football to start up again because sifting through most of this sh*t really isn't worth logging on for.

As you were.

Can't say I've missed you to be honest.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:42 - Jun 29 with 1125 viewsNeath_Jack

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:39 - Jun 29 by Darran

What's on there wouldn't stay on here that's for sure as was proved earlier by the deletion of the screenshots I posted.

Ok, so racism on here is fine as long as it's deleted?

They might be racists on here, but they're our racists.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 1116 viewsperchrockjack

Is there an anti soviet,commie,Ruskin,leftie site available

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:43 - Jun 29 with 1116 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:42 - Jun 29 by Neath_Jack

Ok, so racism on here is fine as long as it's deleted?

They might be racists on here, but they're our racists.

I didn't say that and I'm not posting them again or the network might ban me.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:47 - Jun 29 with 1109 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:42 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

The user name is a hint !

The name was chosen purely for the swan reference, love. Nothing else to it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:49 - Jun 29 with 1103 viewsNeath_Jack

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:43 - Jun 29 by Darran

I didn't say that and I'm not posting them again or the network might ban me.

Shithouse.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:49 - Jun 29 with 1098 viewsWarwickHunt

My dad's bigger and less of a racist homophobe than your dad.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:50 - Jun 29 with 1097 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:49 - Jun 29 by Neath_Jack

Shithouse.

Bollox.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:52 - Jun 29 with 1092 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:39 - Jun 29 by waynekerr55

Wasn't it a term that related to discrimination against the people of the middle East regions, and not just those of Jewish descent?

Well, technically, I suppose you could be right but in 2015 the term anti-semite is used as a gag. If you object to indiscriminate slaughter by those hideous Pale Settlement emigres that's what you are, apparently. I'll take that and wear it on my sleeve.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:53 - Jun 29 with 1088 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:47 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

The name was chosen purely for the swan reference, love. Nothing else to it.

I understood the reference, although I suspect that your knowledge of the Parsifal mythology is much greater than mine, which is largely limited to Wagner's take on it ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024