Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 13995 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:53 - Jun 29 with 1578 viewsacejack3065

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:41 - Jun 29 by Darran

Can't say I've missed you to be honest.

The same would be said about you if you ever gave your ar*e a chance every once in a while.

Then again I've posted when I've got something to say about something, rather than just for the sake of it.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:54 - Jun 29 with 1577 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:53 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

I understood the reference, although I suspect that your knowledge of the Parsifal mythology is much greater than mine, which is largely limited to Wagner's take on it ...

Robert Graves would be my starting point.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:54 - Jun 29 with 1577 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:53 - Jun 29 by acejack3065

The same would be said about you if you ever gave your ar*e a chance every once in a while.

Then again I've posted when I've got something to say about something, rather than just for the sake of it.

Thank you.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:56 - Jun 29 with 1569 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:54 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

Robert Graves would be my starting point.

I visited his house in Deia Mallorca just last week!
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:58 - Jun 29 with 1565 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:56 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

Fair play!

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:02 - Jun 29 with 1555 viewsWarwickHunt

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:56 - Jun 29 by londonlisa2001

I could have told you he wouldn't have been in and saved you a journey...
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:08 - Jun 29 with 1538 viewsPhil_S

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:56 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

I don't know anything about them and don't go to enough away games these days to care all that much either to be honest. Plenty of outraged people out there though. I'll blame Phil S. It's bound to be his fault. Everything is.

I suspect it probably is

The crime so far is these wonky sheep people have some commercial agreement with the club like many local businesses

They get no guaranteed tickets for away games but they do arrange packages for away trips which people can choose it book if they want

Nothing underhand bar some bad advertising initially

Oh and Louise pike and Sam greenwood are, I think, just employees Lisa was right in that I think it is David that owns it

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:11 - Jun 29 with 1523 viewsacejack3065

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:08 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

I suspect it probably is

The crime so far is these wonky sheep people have some commercial agreement with the club like many local businesses

They get no guaranteed tickets for away games but they do arrange packages for away trips which people can choose it book if they want

Nothing underhand bar some bad advertising initially

Oh and Louise pike and Sam greenwood are, I think, just employees Lisa was right in that I think it is David that owns it

So someone wants to run a company that sorts out away packages to watch swans games but they can't guarantee tickets?

Somehow this is your fault then?
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:13 - Jun 29 with 1518 viewslondonlisa2001

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:02 - Jun 29 by WarwickHunt

I could have told you he wouldn't have been in and saved you a journey...

Lol - much better when they're out! It's like getting voicemail when you've been meaning to ring someone - perfection :-)
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:19 - Jun 29 with 1501 viewsPhil_S

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:11 - Jun 29 by acejack3065

So someone wants to run a company that sorts out away packages to watch swans games but they can't guarantee tickets?

Somehow this is your fault then?

So it seems.

The initial ad from the company referred to guaranteed tickets it was wrong and got changed but that's about all that's wrong and that was resolved

I understand that wonky sheep do some advertising with the club but all they'll get for that is whatever their advertising package gets and it's definitely not tickets!!

It's also been explained on Facebook and Twitter
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:26 - Jun 29 with 1487 viewsacejack3065

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:19 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

So it seems.

The initial ad from the company referred to guaranteed tickets it was wrong and got changed but that's about all that's wrong and that was resolved

I understand that wonky sheep do some advertising with the club but all they'll get for that is whatever their advertising package gets and it's definitely not tickets!!

It's also been explained on Facebook and Twitter

But there just has to be more to it than that...

Oh wait no there doesn't
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:30 - Jun 29 with 1467 viewsperchrockjack

I've been to valdamosa to see that shop in fellas place and also his grave in peer lachaise ,Paris.

I learned his sonatas from Emrys Jones in manselton ,who beat me knuckles when got my scales wrong

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:52 - Jun 29 with 1427 viewsDarran

Just for the record I'm not denying anything I've ever said in the past though it's a sad reflection on that racist and anti-Semitic site that they're more concerned about what I've said in the past than what's currently on their site.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2015 18:58]

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:11 - Jun 29 with 1399 viewsexiledclaseboy

What a kerfuffle.

Poll: Tory leader

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:14 - Jun 29 with 1393 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:11 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

What a kerfuffle.

A Summertime kerfuffle is always the best, I find. The indignation rises with the mercury, it's all very entertaining.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:14 - Jun 29 with 1390 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:35 - Jun 29 by Neath_Jack

So racism and homophobia on this site is ok, especially if it's dressed up in well written words, but racism and homophobia on the other site is abhorrent.

Great scenes.

We never get racism or homophobia on here mun. Perish the thought.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:17 - Jun 29 with 1383 viewsexiledclaseboy

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:14 - Jun 29 by Lohengrin

A Summertime kerfuffle is always the best, I find. The indignation rises with the mercury, it's all very entertaining.

The past two days have been excellent fun. A real, if temporary, tonic from the horrific realities of life and death.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 20:14 - Jun 29 with 1326 viewsPhil_S

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 18:26 - Jun 29 by acejack3065

But there just has to be more to it than that...

Oh wait no there doesn't

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 20:41 - Jun 29 with 1290 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:54 - Jun 29 by swanjackal

Even though, I agree with some of what Darran has said about individual posts, and some situations, I find the whole judgement of a site based on certain individual posters a bizarre thing. Your statement is odd in itself, your dislike of certain posters, and their views clouds your judgement. I post on both, and am able to make judgement on a poster and his views, and not pigeonhole all into a group. There are posters on both sites that I just skip over, and it makes things a lot easier to read.

I know and your right I stand corrected.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 21:56 - Jun 29 with 1225 viewsItchySphincter

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 19:14 - Jun 29 by exiledclaseboy

We never get racism or homophobia on here mun. Perish the thought.

I've yet to witness it too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:39 - Jun 29 with 1188 viewsDarran

They're asking for things that offend over there to be reported to the mods when the mods are laughing and egging the bloke on when he's making anti-semetic jokes.
I'd love someone to explain to me how wishing one bloke dead through a horrible illness compares to taking the piss out of millions of Jews gassed to death by the Nazis.
They're a strange bunch and massive hypocrites.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:01 - Jun 30 with 1096 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:39 - Jun 29 by Darran

They're asking for things that offend over there to be reported to the mods when the mods are laughing and egging the bloke on when he's making anti-semetic jokes.
I'd love someone to explain to me how wishing one bloke dead through a horrible illness compares to taking the piss out of millions of Jews gassed to death by the Nazis.
They're a strange bunch and massive hypocrites.

Both are in pretty poor taste Darran.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:34 - Jun 30 with 1083 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:01 - Jun 30 by ScoobyWho

Both are in pretty poor taste Darran.

Yes they are but not everyone agrees.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:18 - Jun 30 with 1057 viewsJimmyGilligan

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:34 - Jun 30 by Darran

Yes they are but not everyone agrees.

Reading this board, this and maybe 3 or 4 other threads on the front page, i'm finding it more and more difficult to believe that you're the father and grandfather that you apparently are. You post like a teenage version of Katie Hopkins. Several attempts have been made on this thread to turn the conversation in a slightly more pleasant direction, and you turn up underneath it with 'but, but, but what about the other board!' looking for attention again.

Wind your neck in.

I'm not sure whether the older men who make up the majority of the posters on here these days, realise that this is a public website and anyone can see what they write.

The front page of this board is a fkin' embarrassment to Swansea as a whole. Homophobia, sexism in the extreme and just flat out bigotry by the bucketful.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:20 - Jun 30 with 1055 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:18 - Jun 30 by JimmyGilligan

Reading this board, this and maybe 3 or 4 other threads on the front page, i'm finding it more and more difficult to believe that you're the father and grandfather that you apparently are. You post like a teenage version of Katie Hopkins. Several attempts have been made on this thread to turn the conversation in a slightly more pleasant direction, and you turn up underneath it with 'but, but, but what about the other board!' looking for attention again.

Wind your neck in.

I'm not sure whether the older men who make up the majority of the posters on here these days, realise that this is a public website and anyone can see what they write.

The front page of this board is a fkin' embarrassment to Swansea as a whole. Homophobia, sexism in the extreme and just flat out bigotry by the bucketful.

Sexism? Where by?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024