Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 13991 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:22 - Jun 30 with 1458 viewsJimmyGilligan

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:20 - Jun 30 by Lohengrin

Sexism? Where by?

Did make me chuckle that you take issue with arguably the least offensive that I listed, but seeing as you ask...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/115280/best-fck-ever/#68
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:27 - Jun 30 with 1453 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:22 - Jun 30 by JimmyGilligan

Did make me chuckle that you take issue with arguably the least offensive that I listed, but seeing as you ask...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/115280/best-fck-ever/#68

Oh! right. I didn't see that thread. It's all nonsense to pass the time of day, though. I can't imagine that anybody takes anything posted on here remotely seriously, nobody with an ounce of common sense at any rate.

For a site comprising mostly middle-age posters it doesn't half do a good impression of the sort of conversations you'd hear in the smoking shed at the back of a youth club.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:36 - Jun 30 with 1442 viewsJimmyGilligan

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:27 - Jun 30 by Lohengrin

Oh! right. I didn't see that thread. It's all nonsense to pass the time of day, though. I can't imagine that anybody takes anything posted on here remotely seriously, nobody with an ounce of common sense at any rate.

For a site comprising mostly middle-age posters it doesn't half do a good impression of the sort of conversations you'd hear in the smoking shed at the back of a youth club.

Sadly in this day and age, more and more people will be looking through the internet to gather information on places and/or football clubs they may want to visit.

As a Swansea native, I 'get' the sarcastic angle a lot of the things on here take in a sort of 'this is a local shop for local people' kind of way, even though 99% of it makes me bow my head in shame rather than giggle along like this board used to; but I dread to think what the increasingly global audience this club is attracting think when they come across it.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:49 - Jun 30 with 1422 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:36 - Jun 30 by JimmyGilligan

Sadly in this day and age, more and more people will be looking through the internet to gather information on places and/or football clubs they may want to visit.

As a Swansea native, I 'get' the sarcastic angle a lot of the things on here take in a sort of 'this is a local shop for local people' kind of way, even though 99% of it makes me bow my head in shame rather than giggle along like this board used to; but I dread to think what the increasingly global audience this club is attracting think when they come across it.

I doubt a global audience would have "got" Ronnie at The Rank either...

Most of the posts and squabbles on here are between boys who drink together of a matchday. It's not "real."

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:50 - Jun 30 with 1420 viewsItchySphincter

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:49 - Jun 30 by Lohengrin

I doubt a global audience would have "got" Ronnie at The Rank either...

Most of the posts and squabbles on here are between boys who drink together of a matchday. It's not "real."

That's pretty much the way I see it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:01 - Jun 30 with 1459 viewsJimmyGilligan

I just think a lot of the stuff on here doesn't give a very good impression of Swansea or its people, especially on a site that is widely touted as the unofficial but official SCFC forum.

It may have washed during the 4th division days, when nobody gave a toss and there were more people on here than at actual games most days, but now not so much.

This board was genuinely entertaining in those days, I guess attracting more and more idiots is the price of success.

Before the male parody of Katie Hopkins comes along, I can pretty much preempt what he's going to say...no i'm not a shill from the 'other' site. I couldn't give a toss for either one, sadly.

As you were.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:39 - Jun 30 with 1381 viewsDafyddHuw

Just been on Jackarmy site. What a nasty place. Do you have to have an Asbo to join or is it open to anyone?
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:02 - Jun 30 with 1368 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:39 - Jun 30 by DafyddHuw

Just been on Jackarmy site. What a nasty place. Do you have to have an Asbo to join or is it open to anyone?

Yep I agree and I still can't get over the filth on there,there's obviously different levels of filth and some of the filth currently on there beats anything that's ever been on any version of Planetswans by a country mile.

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:07 - Jun 30 with 1360 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:02 - Jun 30 by Darran

Yep I agree and I still can't get over the filth on there,there's obviously different levels of filth and some of the filth currently on there beats anything that's ever been on any version of Planetswans by a country mile.

Have they employed Ronnie Corbett?
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 15:07]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:20 - Jun 30 with 1342 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 14:39 - Jun 30 by DafyddHuw

No need for an ASBO, and I assume anyone who has not been previously banned is welcome. Pretty much like any other forum on the internet, as mentioned previously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:30 - Jun 30 with 1249 viewsTreforys_Jack

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:20 - Jun 30 by swanjackal

No need for an ASBO, and I assume anyone who has not been previously banned is welcome. Pretty much like any other forum on the internet, as mentioned previously.

Reallyl!!!!!, those 2 posts at the start of this thread were disgusting.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:37 - Jun 30 with 1243 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:30 - Jun 30 by Treforys_Jack

They were and they were rightly removed though they still remain on that filth site.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:59 - Jun 30 with 1218 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:30 - Jun 30 by Treforys_Jack

And they were made by two individuals, surprisingly not the whole board as a collective. It would be like someone claiming that this whole board are xenophobic, sexist, homophobic, racists who wish potentially painful terminal diseases on people, instead of levelling the criticism at the actual person/people who made them. I don't understand how someone can level a judgement on a whole by the actions of the few. So, yes really!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 23:07]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:09 - Jun 30 with 1201 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:59 - Jun 30 by swanjackal

And they were made by two individuals, surprisingly not the whole board as a collective. It would be like someone claiming that this whole board are xenophobic, sexist, homophobic, racists who wish potentially painful terminal diseases on people, instead of levelling the criticism at the actual person/people who made them. I don't understand how someone can level a judgement on a whole by the actions of the few. So, yes really!
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 23:07]

You're not making the same point about the one individual over there though,strange that, what are you afraid of?
You know the one the one making jokes about P***s and laughing at Jews dying in the Holocaust and I can add to that the mods egging him on though in all fairness to you you did mention bias from mods to certain posters.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:37 - Jun 30 with 1171 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:09 - Jun 30 by Darran

You're not making the same point about the one individual over there though,strange that, what are you afraid of?
You know the one the one making jokes about P***s and laughing at Jews dying in the Holocaust and I can add to that the mods egging him on though in all fairness to you you did mention bias from mods to certain posters.

I have though in the past, and have people and posts/threads I don't contribute to. I can skip over people and their views as I don't have common ground, or don't wish to contribute to the topic, and generally only respond to certain posters when addressed. I think you will remember that I agreed you had a point about the posts mentioned, as you commented on me here, hence why I responded here. You will notice I also did not respond to your comments on here on wishing cancer on someone, it just didn't appeal to me to say anything.

My whole thing with this is how someone can make a judgement on a whole forum based on the comments of a select minority. As mentioned in my previous post, the method could be used to paint this forum with an equally unappealing image basing it on a select few posters and their views. Would it be fair and reasonable? I would say no.

I use both forums, post more often at jackarmy, but as I have said many times, like to read some posters on both sites, and tend to ignore the less interesting ones, unless directly addressed.

My advice for yourself would be to just ignore the site, just like it is my advice to those on jackarmy to ignore here.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 23:38]

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:14 - Jul 1 with 1070 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:36 - Jun 30 by JimmyGilligan

I'm not being funny here but what the hell do you expect from a football forum?

This is not Mumsnet,which incidentally these days uses more obscene language than you ll find here.

If we introduced political correctness and policed every post made here believe me it would be a dull,unintersting sterile ,humourless forum.

You look at ANY forum of say the prem and championship teams...there are not many out there that has the intelligence and depth of debate that still takes place on here.

I only lightly dabbled in the good old days as you describe and I don t see much difference between then and now...a lot of the old posters have gone but a shed load of new ones equally as entertaining have taken their place...all sites evolve...in another 7 years or so there will be a whole lot more new posters on here and lots missing.that's the nature of the Internet.

All in all Planet Swans is still a good platform for SCFC and the football supporters of that club.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:19 - Jul 1 with 1062 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:14 - Jul 1 by Lord_Bony

I'm not being funny here but what the hell do you expect from a football forum?

This is not Mumsnet,which incidentally these days uses more obscene language than you ll find here.

If we introduced political correctness and policed every post made here believe me it would be a dull,unintersting sterile ,humourless forum.

You look at ANY forum of say the prem and championship teams...there are not many out there that has the intelligence and depth of debate that still takes place on here.

I only lightly dabbled in the good old days as you describe and I don t see much difference between then and now...a lot of the old posters have gone but a shed load of new ones equally as entertaining have taken their place...all sites evolve...in another 7 years or so there will be a whole lot more new posters on here and lots missing.that's the nature of the Internet.

All in all Planet Swans is still a good platform for SCFC and the football supporters of that club.

Well said Bony the best and busiest Swans forum out there regardless of what anyone else says.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:26 - Jul 1 with 1052 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:19 - Jul 1 by Darran

Well said Bony the best and busiest Swans forum out there regardless of what anyone else says.

Can't disagree with busiest.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:34 - Jul 1 with 1046 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:26 - Jul 1 by swanjackal

Busiest usually means best.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:37 - Jul 1 with 1037 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:26 - Jul 1 by swanjackal

Yeah the busiest with the most people talking about a multitude of topics.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:46 - Jul 1 with 1030 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:37 - Jul 1 by Darran

Fcuk me that's something to tell the grandchildren in yrs to come - what did you do grand dad " oh i used to post on the busiest swansea fans forum". - well done.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 11:47]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:49 - Jul 1 with 1018 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:34 - Jul 1 by Lord_Bony

Busiest usually means best.

Not particularly, busiest just means busiest. Unless you can outline an agreed consensus on what "best" is, then it is merely a subjective decision by the poster.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:52 - Jul 1 with 1015 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:37 - Jul 1 by Darran

So busiest and most diverse in threads (as you would expect from the busier sites). Still does not qualify as being the overall "best".

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:57 - Jul 1 with 1009 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:52 - Jul 1 by swanjackal

So busiest and most diverse in threads (as you would expect from the busier sites). Still does not qualify as being the overall "best".

The best by miles mate.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:58 - Jul 1 with 1008 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:57 - Jul 1 by Darran

The best by miles mate.

In your opinion. Not in mine. Purely subjective.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 12:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024