Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 13996 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 20:26 - Jul 4 with 1373 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 16:00 - Jul 1 by dailew

It's like going back 40 years on there.

Use of the word P*** and anything homophobic seem perfectly acceptable.

I see that bovi chap has been banned. When did they pull the trigger on him?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 05:31 - Jul 5 with 1251 viewsHumpty

I seem to remember a well loved poster on here who thought the families of women who get killed by ex boyfriends shouldn't moan about it as she was unfaithful to him. Even though she wasn't.

Nobody on this site gave a f*ck apart from me.

When it was pointed out to the mysoginistic c*nt that he was wrong he just posted silly pictures rather than debate what I'd said to him.

Remember that Darren? Should Dickey Thorpe be banned? No. Thought not.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 05:39 - Jul 5 with 1249 viewsHumpty

Vile behaviour is completely acceptable if it's one of your own. If it's on a website you don't like then it's obviously completely unacceptable.

F*cking hypocrite.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 07:54 - Jul 5 with 1221 viewscwrw

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 05:39 - Jul 5 by Humpty

Vile behaviour is completely acceptable if it's one of your own. If it's on a website you don't like then it's obviously completely unacceptable.

F*cking hypocrite.

Quite frankly I find the thread and some of the comments embarrassing in the extreme. We should be concentrating on Planet Swans instead one of the most popular threads is about the Jack Army forum. I bet they are enjoying all this free advertising and the fact that in the tit for tat cross board squabble they are the ones winning it hands down.
The op seems too thick to realise that he's criticising what is clearly a tongue in cheek thread, it doesn't matter if it's in bad taste it is clearly tongue in cheek and unlike some of the serious stuff I've read on here in the past which have been racist. While we're at it that isn't the only tongue in cheek thread on the Jack Army site either.
If they've banned a poster on there then that's their business and let them run things as they want and stop going on about it on here. Can we please get back to Planet Swans
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:05 - Jul 5 with 1214 viewsLord_Bony

How can you say that's tongue in cheek over there when it's clearly not.

Darran may have bad taste in music and shirts but one thing he is not is a racist or homophobe,fair play to him....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:10 - Jul 5 with 1200 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:05 - Jul 5 by Lord_Bony

How can you say that's tongue in cheek over there when it's clearly not.

Darran may have bad taste in music and shirts but one thing he is not is a racist or homophobe,fair play to him....

But he does wish certain people to develop cancer.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:12 - Jul 5 with 1200 viewsdailew

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 20:26 - Jul 4 by waynekerr55

I see that bovi chap has been banned. When did they pull the trigger on him?

Hadn't noticed. I see Swanjacakal is banned as well.

How will they manage without their incredibly witty pasty jokes?

They'll just have to make do with those never tiresome references to Dilligaf's drinking.

Reading that forum gives you a glimpse of what being in the Algonquin Round Table must have been like if somehow Oscar Wilde and Stephen Fry had managed to gatecrash the party.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:19 - Jul 5 with 1188 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:10 - Jul 5 by dgt73

But he does wish certain people to develop cancer.

Only on racist tw*ts.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:21 - Jul 5 with 1183 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:19 - Jul 5 by Lord_Bony

Only on racist tw*ts.

Wrong.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:33 - Jul 5 with 1156 viewsJackfath

They don't like me over there but keep obsessing about me.

Very odd behaviour from grown up men.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:35 - Jul 5 with 1155 viewscwrw

Of course it's tongue in cheek, offering a bacon sandwich to a Muslim during Ramadam really? When he says "it puts the slim in Muslim" that's clearly a joke as well.
As for Darran himself he's admitted on here before he's racist and homophobic and didn't he also coin the phrase "bacon bender". That's before we even get to wishing cancer on someone
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:36 - Jul 5 with 1153 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:33 - Jul 5 by Jackfath

They don't like me over there but keep obsessing about me.

Very odd behaviour from grown up men.

Obsessing about you ? And aren't you doing the same on this thread about them. Very odd.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:42 - Jul 5 with 1138 viewsJackfath

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:36 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Obsessing about you ? And aren't you doing the same on this thread about them. Very odd.

Talking about obsessives.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:44 - Jul 5 with 1132 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:42 - Jul 5 by Jackfath

Talking about obsessives.

I haven't seen your name been mentioned on there for a while, so could you point me in the direction of their obsession with you ?.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:47 - Jul 5 with 1125 viewsJackfath

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:44 - Jul 5 by dgt73

I haven't seen your name been mentioned on there for a while, so could you point me in the direction of their obsession with you ?.

No, you're ok on that front. I'm sure you can fill your time searching for posts about me.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:50 - Jul 5 with 1122 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:47 - Jul 5 by Jackfath

No, you're ok on that front. I'm sure you can fill your time searching for posts about me.

So you can't then ? Thought so and aren't you obsessing about them on here? .

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:58 - Jul 5 with 1112 viewsJackfath

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:50 - Jul 5 by dgt73

So you can't then ? Thought so and aren't you obsessing about them on here? .

One post hardly constitutes an obsession does it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:41 - Jul 5 with 1088 viewsswanjackal

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:12 - Jul 5 by dailew

Hadn't noticed. I see Swanjacakal is banned as well.

How will they manage without their incredibly witty pasty jokes?

They'll just have to make do with those never tiresome references to Dilligaf's drinking.

Reading that forum gives you a glimpse of what being in the Algonquin Round Table must have been like if somehow Oscar Wilde and Stephen Fry had managed to gatecrash the party.

I'm not banned, just my new avatar. Also, I have only ever referenced to pasties a single time on the board too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:41 - Jul 5 with 1087 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:35 - Jul 5 by cwrw

Of course it's tongue in cheek, offering a bacon sandwich to a Muslim during Ramadam really? When he says "it puts the slim in Muslim" that's clearly a joke as well.
As for Darran himself he's admitted on here before he's racist and homophobic and didn't he also coin the phrase "bacon bender". That's before we even get to wishing cancer on someone

Go and have a pasty.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:57 - Jul 5 with 1064 viewsperchrockjack

Most people "prefer their own" whether its comments made on planet swans or the company they d rather have on holiday or in any social interaction.

Hell, it even applies to politics.

It becomes "racist" when elements of discrimitory behaviour become apparent. I don't like that at all.

I went to a wedding yesterday and sat next to two homosexual men. Another was the best man of the Groom parents of whom we ve known for 35 years. Fine people.

One of the gay men wore a kilt as he lives in Scotland and has Irish roots but I wasn't tempted to feel his sporran nor look under his kilt although not surer about my missus.

Cracking fella but one with differerent genetic make up to my/our kids.

Have to say its not easy to be gay -from a parents point of view and we re glad our kids are straight only because life is easier .

Anyone feel that is a sexist standpoint

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:58 - Jul 5 with 1058 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 09:57 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

Most people "prefer their own" whether its comments made on planet swans or the company they d rather have on holiday or in any social interaction.

Hell, it even applies to politics.

It becomes "racist" when elements of discrimitory behaviour become apparent. I don't like that at all.

I went to a wedding yesterday and sat next to two homosexual men. Another was the best man of the Groom parents of whom we ve known for 35 years. Fine people.

One of the gay men wore a kilt as he lives in Scotland and has Irish roots but I wasn't tempted to feel his sporran nor look under his kilt although not surer about my missus.

Cracking fella but one with differerent genetic make up to my/our kids.

Have to say its not easy to be gay -from a parents point of view and we re glad our kids are straight only because life is easier .

Anyone feel that is a sexist standpoint

Do you know what Clan he was from?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:07 - Jul 5 with 1046 viewsperchrockjack

Irish roots Pross as many scousers have, If not Irish then Welsh, but I missed the name as I was still traumatised from a Catholic ceremony with the most appalling singing Ive heard.
Priest was ignorant chunt. Held the open for him and he didn't thank me as such but grunted. Possibly as I dodnt do the footballer crossing yourself malarchy .Saw him after and he didn't impress. Was pretty warm and some short dresses on show- bit common really.

Still, no fights, car intact and all chaps i spoke to had nowt but respect for our Club. Its time we took them at Anfield in the league though.

Hope all is well ,la. I did text you yesterday but you completely fookn ignored me.

if me ol papa finds out Ive been in a catholic church then Im disinherited and will have to live on my own money for the rest of my life

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:22 - Jul 5 with 1013 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:07 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

Irish roots Pross as many scousers have, If not Irish then Welsh, but I missed the name as I was still traumatised from a Catholic ceremony with the most appalling singing Ive heard.
Priest was ignorant chunt. Held the open for him and he didn't thank me as such but grunted. Possibly as I dodnt do the footballer crossing yourself malarchy .Saw him after and he didn't impress. Was pretty warm and some short dresses on show- bit common really.

Still, no fights, car intact and all chaps i spoke to had nowt but respect for our Club. Its time we took them at Anfield in the league though.

Hope all is well ,la. I did text you yesterday but you completely fookn ignored me.

if me ol papa finds out Ive been in a catholic church then Im disinherited and will have to live on my own money for the rest of my life

You should have felt up his kilt if he'd had a quarter pounder he'd have been a MacDonald.

Too easy.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:48 - Jul 5 with 991 viewsperchrockjack

If I had, he might have enlightened me as to the joys of sodomy .

Not that keen frankly.

Have a grteat dyaFELLOW RFACIST and THCIKchuNT.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:51 - Jul 5 with 988 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:48 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

If I had, he might have enlightened me as to the joys of sodomy .

Not that keen frankly.

Have a grteat dyaFELLOW RFACIST and THCIKchuNT.

Good tvn set you two adw freinz again 👌👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024