Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy 12:09 - Jun 29 with 13999 viewsDarran

I see Phil Sumbler is getting it in the neck again,apparently he's to blame for the Wonky Sheep fiasco because he's giving them free advertising on here. (can anyone else see it?)
It's a shame though that after all this time they can't just get on with it instead of constantly having a go at Planetswans.
Seeing as the Evening Post recently had a go at Jackswan about their cover of the American flag on fire they could go to town on the numerous racist and anti-Semitic posts on that forum.
They actually ban people for making posts on other sites wishing death on one person yet when one racist piece of scum posts jokes (more than once) about millions of Jews being gassed by the Nazis the mods have a laugh with him.
Utter filth and the photo below is just one post of many.

EDIT BY NETWORK: Removal of graphic with clear racist joke, appreciate that the jokes are posted elsewhere but content removed because it is of an offensive nature

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:02 - Jul 5 with 1892 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:12 - Jul 5 by dailew

Hadn't noticed. I see Swanjacakal is banned as well.

How will they manage without their incredibly witty pasty jokes?

They'll just have to make do with those never tiresome references to Dilligaf's drinking.

Reading that forum gives you a glimpse of what being in the Algonquin Round Table must have been like if somehow Oscar Wilde and Stephen Fry had managed to gatecrash the party.

Brilliant,f*cking brilliant.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:03 - Jul 5 with 1892 viewstrampie

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:07 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

Irish roots Pross as many scousers have, If not Irish then Welsh, but I missed the name as I was still traumatised from a Catholic ceremony with the most appalling singing Ive heard.
Priest was ignorant chunt. Held the open for him and he didn't thank me as such but grunted. Possibly as I dodnt do the footballer crossing yourself malarchy .Saw him after and he didn't impress. Was pretty warm and some short dresses on show- bit common really.

Still, no fights, car intact and all chaps i spoke to had nowt but respect for our Club. Its time we took them at Anfield in the league though.

Hope all is well ,la. I did text you yesterday but you completely fookn ignored me.

if me ol papa finds out Ive been in a catholic church then Im disinherited and will have to live on my own money for the rest of my life

Have you mentioned on here you married somebody from England ? and have children born in England ? and you live in England ?, if so what did your ol papa think of that ? and do they/you go to Chapel in England ?, are they Chapel goers or do they follow some other doctrine ?, if so what does your ol papa think of that ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:55 - Jul 5 with 1842 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 10:51 - Jul 5 by waynekerr55

Good tvn set you two adw freinz again 👌👍

How are the night school lessons going in PERCHSPEAK?

"tits impotent to kip this languishes all live"....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:04 - Jul 5 with 1830 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:55 - Jul 5 by Lord_Bony

How are the night school lessons going in PERCHSPEAK?

"tits impotent to kip this languishes all live"....

Itsg pin well, gice me a few biths and I'll be OERCH

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:44 - Jul 5 with 1791 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:04 - Jul 5 by waynekerr55

Itsg pin well, gice me a few biths and I'll be OERCH

fur PLainWIN TAT IMPRESive. Bt still a long way t<go before snding like

HIm la.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:53 - Jul 5 with 1769 viewsperchrockjack

trampie

He thinks she s beautiful woman, a brave woman whose brought up two well educated ,erudite and successful children by sacrificing her won career to ensure the kids had the very best.

He loves our part of England, he loves the English around here and me mum always says they are far friendlier here than Swansea west.

We ve got a better health service than me dad has back home and it rains a lot less.

I ll give him your regards.

BTW, being a full time independent English hating Welshman, why don't you answer my question. It wasn't hard. I can do it it Welsh if you want. Chapel gave us public speaking skills, education and in valley parts, a breath of fresh air at the Sunday School trip to Merthyr Mawr,Barry Island or TENBY. Miners sent their kids to sunday school to learn and for a break from the graft of bringing up a family on low wages.

It seems Wales and you have turned its back on the Lord but you crack on son with your interminable independent xenophobic crap

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 15:41 - Jul 5 with 1691 viewstrampie

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 12:53 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

trampie

He thinks she s beautiful woman, a brave woman whose brought up two well educated ,erudite and successful children by sacrificing her won career to ensure the kids had the very best.

He loves our part of England, he loves the English around here and me mum always says they are far friendlier here than Swansea west.

We ve got a better health service than me dad has back home and it rains a lot less.

I ll give him your regards.

BTW, being a full time independent English hating Welshman, why don't you answer my question. It wasn't hard. I can do it it Welsh if you want. Chapel gave us public speaking skills, education and in valley parts, a breath of fresh air at the Sunday School trip to Merthyr Mawr,Barry Island or TENBY. Miners sent their kids to sunday school to learn and for a break from the graft of bringing up a family on low wages.

It seems Wales and you have turned its back on the Lord but you crack on son with your interminable independent xenophobic crap

'friendlier here than Swansea west' you say Perch....oh dear, poor old Swansea. lol, lol, lol.

You have not answered me, is your wife and children Chapel goers ?

As regards me, I don't hate anyone based on colour, creed or religion, Britannia is my land, it belongs to the Welsh, the occupied territories where you live belong to the forefathers of the Welsh as being Welsh and being an Ancient Briton are synonymous with each other , why would a Welshman give up on his lands ?, as regards been governed then we might well in Wales be better off been governed by our own kind as policies coming from our friends from the other side of Offa's Dyke are not palatable for a lot of Welsh people and are not suited to our historical political traits and leanings.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 16:37]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:21 - Jul 5 with 1629 viewsperchrockjack

answer is YES and they can hardly walk.

God is central to his every day.

Reads bible daily.

Its where he gets his faith

Friendlier. Well yes, parts of Swansea aren't that friendly come on and there s plenty of up their arses out west. I was brought up there mun.

You find friendlier/warmer people in "working class" areas.

Simple stuff really

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:46 - Jul 5 with 1605 viewstrampie

You converted your wife and children to be Chapel goers ? to a religion that is different to the state religion of England and you live in England and your family is English..... your ol papa must be delighted.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 17:49]

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 21:57 - Jul 5 with 1522 viewsDarran

[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 22:34]

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:39 - Jul 5 with 1483 viewsDarran

Dilliprick is shitting his dillikecks.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:54 - Jul 5 with 1470 viewsDarran

And 25 minutes ago you get "Is there such a thing as an innocent Muslim"

Seriously how the f*ck can't they see it?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:16 - Jul 5 with 1451 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The bunny boiling ex turning up to stick the boot in is gold!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:23 - Jul 5 with 1447 viewscwrw

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 22:54 - Jul 5 by Darran

And 25 minutes ago you get "Is there such a thing as an innocent Muslim"

Seriously how the f*ck can't they see it?

Do you have any idea how boring you are? I come here to read about planet swans and I see this tripe all the time. They banned you so what just get over it
By the way there's a question mark at the end of the sentence. That means he's asking a question the same as when I asked do you have any idea how boring you are?
As for his question I don't know, is there such a thing as an innocent Muslim? I suppose there must be given the law of averages.

As for the wonky sheep post do you really believe they've spoken to a solicitor on a Sunday evening? Did you read that girls comments on there? She seems pretty convinced doesn't she? Apologies for all the question marks I hope they don't confuse you too much.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:30 - Jul 5 with 1434 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:23 - Jul 5 by cwrw

Do you have any idea how boring you are? I come here to read about planet swans and I see this tripe all the time. They banned you so what just get over it
By the way there's a question mark at the end of the sentence. That means he's asking a question the same as when I asked do you have any idea how boring you are?
As for his question I don't know, is there such a thing as an innocent Muslim? I suppose there must be given the law of averages.

As for the wonky sheep post do you really believe they've spoken to a solicitor on a Sunday evening? Did you read that girls comments on there? She seems pretty convinced doesn't she? Apologies for all the question marks I hope they don't confuse you too much.

Thanks Bov now f^ck off and have a pasty before you go to bed.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:41 - Jul 5 with 1409 viewsScoobyWho

I have actually spent a bit of time on the jack.army site tonight, and it seems ok to me, ok there are usual nasty types floating about, no different to here, and lets be honest they wouldn't spout off like that in person. There seems to be an antiSumbler agenda and anti lee dineen agenda, and inter site rivalry, but that's just a few with the usual agendas we saw on here, paso outs cnts. overall some good stuff I thought, all swans fans. Not a problem, even DGT was making sense 👍

Why don't both sites settle their differences by playing a football match, all proceeds go to their site owners legal costs when they get sued for the various people they are libelling or allowing to be libelled 😂
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 23:44]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:42 - Jul 5 with 1406 viewsBanosswan

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 17:46 - Jul 5 by trampie

You converted your wife and children to be Chapel goers ? to a religion that is different to the state religion of England and you live in England and your family is English..... your ol papa must be delighted.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 17:49]

I'm annibynwyr, but I'm pretty sure my religion is the same as Protestantism.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:44 - Jul 5 with 1397 viewsLord_Bony

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:46 - Jul 5 with 1387 viewsDarran

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:41 - Jul 5 by ScoobyWho

I have actually spent a bit of time on the jack.army site tonight, and it seems ok to me, ok there are usual nasty types floating about, no different to here, and lets be honest they wouldn't spout off like that in person. There seems to be an antiSumbler agenda and anti lee dineen agenda, and inter site rivalry, but that's just a few with the usual agendas we saw on here, paso outs cnts. overall some good stuff I thought, all swans fans. Not a problem, even DGT was making sense 👍

Why don't both sites settle their differences by playing a football match, all proceeds go to their site owners legal costs when they get sued for the various people they are libelling or allowing to be libelled 😂
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 23:44]

Tonight? Just Toniight?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:47 - Jul 5 with 1384 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:16 - Jul 5 by NeiltheTaylor

The bunny boiling ex turning up to stick the boot in is gold!

Got to be honest mate, that was too coincidentally good to be true.
Brilliant.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 00:29 - Jul 6 with 1360 viewsDarran

Very interesting too to see that a moderator continues to post in a locked thread trying to deflect.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 00:33 - Jul 6 with 1351 viewsLord_Bony

Just curious if the mods ban someone...how can they still post?

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 05:20 - Jul 6 with 1295 viewsLohengrin

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:42 - Jul 5 by Banosswan

I'm annibynwyr, but I'm pretty sure my religion is the same as Protestantism.

MIne too. The conscience of the west since 1639!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 06:44 - Jul 6 with 1270 viewsHumpty

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 08:05 - Jul 5 by Lord_Bony

How can you say that's tongue in cheek over there when it's clearly not.

Darran may have bad taste in music and shirts but one thing he is not is a racist or homophobe,fair play to him....

I've no idea if he's a racist but homophobe? Not so sure. He did get very upset that a tiny part of Singleton park held a Gay Pride festival a few years ago. Very, very upset. If he's honest he'll admit it.

He seems to be quite obsessed with it.
Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 11:21 - Jul 6 with 1191 viewsScoobyWho

Meanwhile on the racist anti-Semitic site Jackarmy on 23:46 - Jul 5 by Darran

Tonight? Just Toniight?

Yes, first time I have had a look at the site, and what its content includes was tonight. I made a sweeping generalisation last week based on the few who were on here months back now which was wrong. So I visited the site and had a good look round and stand by my assessment, if that is ok ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024