Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dogs die in hot cars 20:13 - Jun 30 with 3065 viewsSwanzay

Please dont be as fecking stupid as these kunts, who decided to go shopping for 4 hours whilst their dog cooked.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/video-of-dog-dying-in-a-hot-car-h
Dogs die in hot cars on 20:16 - Jun 30 with 2502 viewsNeath_Jack

That link says a video of a dog dying in a car.

I'm out.

Not sure why anyone would want to watch that to be honest.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:21 - Jun 30 with 2491 viewsLohengrin

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:16 - Jun 30 by Neath_Jack

I'm out.

Nor me, I couldn't stomach clicking on to that...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:24 - Jun 30 with 2485 viewsDarran

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:16 - Jun 30 by Neath_Jack

I'm out.

The OPs a f*cking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:29 - Jun 30 with 2473 viewsSwanzay

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:24 - Jun 30 by Darran

The OPs a f*cking idiot.

The idiots are the people who leave dogs in hot cars in this weather for even 15 minutes , let alone 4 hours!
Dogs die in hot cars on 20:41 - Jun 30 with 2450 viewsDarran

Seeing as I've no intention of viewing it I'll ask the question,who the f*ck filmed it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:53 - Jun 30 with 2413 viewsraynor94

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:24 - Jun 30 by Darran

The OPs a f*cking idiot.

Spot on a very weird bloke

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dogs die in hot cars on 21:27 - Jun 30 with 2368 viewsSwanjack10

Went to asda this afternoon and there was a small terrier locked in a car , poor dog was stressed looking at us, I was gonna smash the car window but the owner returned, some people are so f u cking nasty or daft...if I did break the window to help the dog , would I get the oldbill on my case? Either way id pay the fine to make sure that dog was ok.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Dogs die in hot cars on 21:43 - Jun 30 with 2345 viewsFlashberryjack

Dogs die in hot cars on 21:27 - Jun 30 by Swanjack10

Went to asda this afternoon and there was a small terrier locked in a car , poor dog was stressed looking at us, I was gonna smash the car window but the owner returned, some people are so f u cking nasty or daft...if I did break the window to help the dog , would I get the oldbill on my case? Either way id pay the fine to make sure that dog was ok.

You wouldn't get a fine.....more like a medal for doing the right thing mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Dogs die in hot cars on 21:45 - Jun 30 with 2337 viewsjunior_jack

If you broke a car window to preserve the dog's life then the law would be on your side. You would be "Saving life or limb (human), or preventing serious damages to property (dog)", Section 17 of the PACE act. You would make life easier for yourself if you made an effort to seek out on the owner first, but if you can't find them then füčk it.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2015 22:11]
Dogs die in hot cars on 21:53 - Jun 30 with 2323 viewsBanosswan

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/8203-legally-smash-window-free-dog-hot-car

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Dogs die in hot cars on 22:01 - Jun 30 with 2296 viewsSwanjack10

Dogs die in hot cars on 21:53 - Jun 30 by Banosswan

http://m.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/8203-legally-smash-window-free-dog-hot-car

So basically anyone would be in the wrong, imo save the pet and fine the owner.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Dogs die in hot cars on 22:14 - Jun 30 with 2265 viewswaynekerr55

Dogs die in hot cars on 22:01 - Jun 30 by Swanjack10

Too right. These people should be packed off to dignitas and put down.

Dogs are f*cking brilliant, yet sadly too many are owned by c*nts who should've been a blow job

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:15 - Jun 30 with 2264 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:15 - Jun 30 with 2264 viewswaynekerr55

Dogs die in hot cars on 22:51 - Jun 30 with 2211 viewsscottishjack

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:41 - Jun 30 by Darran

Seeing as I've no intention of viewing it I'll ask the question,who the f*ck filmed it?

That's a very good point...
Dogs die in hot cars on 23:00 - Jun 30 with 2200 viewsSwanseajill

Dogs die in hot cars on 22:51 - Jun 30 by scottishjack

That's a very good point...

And who would want to watch it anyway?
My Irish setter has suffered today, and he's been in the shade, in the garden. I've been pouring cold water over his coat to try and cool him down. He's constantly panting and refuses to come indoors.

It's going to be a late night for me tonight.
Dogs die in hot cars on 23:13 - Jun 30 with 2182 viewsscottishjack

Dogs die in hot cars on 23:00 - Jun 30 by Swanseajill

My Irish setter has suffered today, and he's been in the shade, in the garden. I've been pouring cold water over his coat to try and cool him down. He's constantly panting and refuses to come indoors.

My two Staffs are fine at the moment but we have to keep an eye on the younger one. The older one seems to take himself out of the sun as soon as he gets warm, the younger one just doesn't seem bothered... and that's without the magnifying glare of glass.

But as Darren said, who the hell would film a dog dying without trying to help?
Dogs die in hot cars on 23:18 - Jun 30 with 2166 viewsWarwickHunt

Apply towels soaked in cold water.
Dogs die in hot cars on 00:11 - Jul 1 with 2112 viewsScoobyWho

Dogs die in hot cars on 20:41 - Jun 30 by Darran

Whoever filmed. It, and I haven't watched it, but if it is of a dog dying then they need their throat kicking out.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Dogs die in hot cars on 09:00 - Jul 1 with 2021 viewsdantheswansman

If i see a dog in distress inside a car in this kind of weather then your window is going in .Couldn`t give a flying fig about the consequences.
Although i think the law would be extremely lenient on something like this as if they were not there would be uproar i would imagine.
And as for filming a dog dying - That`s just sick and disturbing.What kind of idiot decides that is a good thing to do ,especially when he/she could have prevented it .
Despair sometimes i really do .
Dogs die in hot cars on 14:27 - Jul 1 with 1945 viewsmacthejack

Dogs die in hot cars on 09:00 - Jul 1 by dantheswansman

If i see a dog in distress inside a car in this kind of weather then your window is going in .Couldn`t give a flying fig about the consequences.
Although i think the law would be extremely lenient on something like this as if they were not there would be uproar i would imagine.
And as for filming a dog dying - That`s just sick and disturbing.What kind of idiot decides that is a good thing to do ,especially when he/she could have prevented it .
Despair sometimes i really do .

Clear to see nobody's actually read the attached article. The police discovered the dog and broke into the car in order to try and save it with passers-by also trying to help, somebody filmed what was happening. Alas, the poor dog did not survive.
Dogs die in hot cars on 17:45 - Jul 1 with 1903 viewsFlashberryjack

Pour cold water over your dogs if they overheat by all means, but be sure to rub them down with a dry cloth afterwards, otherwise the dampness trapped on their skin under the hair heats up and could possibly kill them. That's why greyhounds are always rubbed dry after being cooled down with water.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dogs die in hot cars on 21:38 - Jul 1 with 1797 viewsSwanzay

Dogs die in hot cars on 14:27 - Jul 1 by macthejack

Clear to see nobody's actually read the attached article. The police discovered the dog and broke into the car in order to try and save it with passers-by also trying to help, somebody filmed what was happening. Alas, the poor dog did not survive.

Its very clear, sadly Hinge & Bracket (Raynor and Darran) were to busy trying to de-rail the thread, from a very serious topic.
Dogs die in hot cars on 23:08 - Jul 1 with 1746 viewsLeonisGod

Dogs die in hot cars on 14:27 - Jul 1 by macthejack

Not surprising that people haven't read the article. I'm not clicking on a link that says "video-of-dog-dying-in-a-hot-car-" and i doubt anyone with a strong caring side would.
Dogs die in hot cars on 23:13 - Jul 1 with 1743 viewsSwanseajill

Dogs die in hot cars on 17:45 - Jul 1 by Flashberryjack

Pour cold water over your dogs if they overheat by all means, but be sure to rub them down with a dry cloth afterwards, otherwise the dampness trapped on their skin under the hair heats up and could possibly kill them. That's why greyhounds are always rubbed dry after being cooled down with water.

Thanks for that tip.
He eventually came in at around 1am after I had walked through the kitchen trying to coax him in at least half a dozen times.
One of those times, barefoot and in the dark, I stood on a huge spider...squashed it flat.

*shudder*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024