Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Metro 07:01 - Jul 1 with 6635 viewsPrivate_Partz

WAG getting ready to spawn 1.6b on the new metro system. Edwina Heart crowing about it on BBC Cardiff. This is just the first phase of a plan to fork out 4b. They call it the South East Metro now but make no mistake this is all about making connections to Cardiff and it's commuter areas.
All looks very nice but it really grates with me that the rest of Wales can go to Hell with regards to transport infrastructure.
Things like this should be addressed AFTER the pressing problems are addressed in the rest of the principality.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 7:03]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff Metro on 07:17 - Jul 1 with 3369 viewscwrw

But that's far too sensible a suggestion for the fat cats at the WAG to do that. They want Cardiff to get everything if they could I'm convinced they'd get them a Premier League team
Cardiff Metro on 07:54 - Jul 1 with 3345 viewsAnotherJohn

The rumours about a bid for a big development here - a tramway from Mumbles to the new Bay Campus - seem to have gone quiet.
Cardiff Metro on 08:47 - Jul 1 with 3302 viewsbuilthjack

All the new trams, but they will still only get 8000 in League 1

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff Metro on 08:53 - Jul 1 with 3293 viewsdgt73

£1.6 billion - I think you have got your numbers wrong.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cardiff Metro on 09:01 - Jul 1 with 3275 viewsItchySphincter

F*cking hell! We could buy Greece for that.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cardiff Metro on 09:24 - Jul 1 with 3250 viewsfather_jack

Cardiff Metro on 09:01 - Jul 1 by ItchySphincter

F*cking hell! We could buy Greece for that.

people still vote for these c.unts

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Cardiff Metro on 09:26 - Jul 1 with 3246 viewsLord_Bony

Most capital cities have a metro system.

However,in the case of Cardiff I can honestly say it does nt need one...there's no major congestion problems and public transport works just fine.

If it desperately needed one I would support it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Cardiff Metro on 10:33 - Jul 1 with 3192 viewsHighjack

Cardiff Metro on 09:24 - Jul 1 by father_jack

people still vote for these c.unts

Only in South Wales really. Scotland have seen sense. We need to ditch labour too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Metro on 11:04 - Jul 1 with 3169 viewsScoobyWho

Surely its time for Wales to politically motivate themselves on to the streets to demonstrate.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff Metro on 11:32 - Jul 1 with 3154 viewscontroversial_jack

Cardiff, for all it's pretentions is till a very small regional city
Cardiff Metro on 12:08 - Jul 1 with 3136 viewsowainglyndwr

She has well and truly sold her soul to Cardiff.
We need better transport here such as a tramway system connecting swansea valley to swansea/neath pt/ llanelli.
Also Neath to the new campus and on to swansea.
If the tramway covered a 10 mile radius of the Swansea city centre with plenty of stations if would help businesses and me on match days
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:07]
Cardiff Metro on 12:17 - Jul 1 with 3126 viewsscottishjack

Cardiff Metro on 12:08 - Jul 1 by owainglyndwr

She has well and truly sold her soul to Cardiff.
We need better transport here such as a tramway system connecting swansea valley to swansea/neath pt/ llanelli.
Also Neath to the new campus and on to swansea.
If the tramway covered a 10 mile radius of the Swansea city centre with plenty of stations if would help businesses and me on match days
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:07]

I would be happy if I could get a f**king bus after 6 p.m. on a Sunday evening to be perfectly honest.
Cardiff Metro on 18:13 - Jul 1 with 3027 viewsjohnlangy

Cardiff Metro on 10:33 - Jul 1 by Highjack

Only in South Wales really. Scotland have seen sense. We need to ditch labour too.

They won't have a majority in the Assembly after next year's election.
Cardiff Metro on 19:02 - Jul 1 with 2982 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff Metro on 08:53 - Jul 1 by dgt73

£1.6 billion - I think you have got your numbers wrong.

Well don't leave me in suspenders. Tell me where I have gone wrong ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Cardiff Metro on 19:06 - Jul 1 with 2975 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cardiff Metro on 18:13 - Jul 1 by johnlangy

They won't have a majority in the Assembly after next year's election.

This could very well be the case. I really hope it is as this complacent administration need a monumental kick up the a$$. I think there us a growing realisation that only one part of Wales is being governed and that is Cardiff Bay and it's surrounds.
My gripe is with the AMs that represent the rest of Wales. They should hang thief heads in shame.

Cardiff Metro on 19:20 - Jul 1 with 2958 viewsClinton

We need to scrap the Assembly.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Cardiff Metro on 19:22 - Jul 1 with 2955 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff Metro on 09:26 - Jul 1 by Lord_Bony

Most capital cities have a metro system.

However,in the case of Cardiff I can honestly say it does nt need one...there's no major congestion problems and public transport works just fine.

If it desperately needed one I would support it.

Most proper capital cities.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff Metro on 19:28 - Jul 1 with 2945 viewsdickythorpe

I thought Cardiff was going to be swallowed up in a Terry Matthews inspired "business centre"?

Didn't he suggest Cardiff and Bristol get together to form one area and Swansea join up with Carms/Pembs?

A better transport system between Swnsea and Gower, Swansea to Carms/Pembs is desperately needed.
Cardiff Metro on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 2865 viewsJackofdreambeach

Staggering amount of money 1.6 billion pounds earmarked for transport in Cardiff and south east Wales
Greedy policy ensuring Cardiff first to the cake and swallowed the whole cake once again.
Cardiff Metro on 21:39 - Jul 1 with 2842 viewswestside

why don't the Swansea AM's speak up for Swansea and deliver major investment for Swansea.

maybe a protest at the senedd

will never vote labour ever again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cardiff Metro on 21:44 - Jul 1 with 2831 viewsSwanzay

The rest of Wales will never see any investment whilst the current crop are still and the Sennedd, they are all Cardiff centric and don't give a shite about the rest of the principality.
Cardiff Metro on 22:15 - Jul 1 with 2800 viewsBanosswan

Cardiff Metro on 19:22 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Most proper capital cities.

The Edinburgh tram was derided as a waste of money. Wasn't it supposed to go all the way to the airport, but now they just have a half arsed effort?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cardiff Metro on 22:58 - Jul 1 with 2767 viewsCopperJack

Yet more people vote for the WAG to have more powers, and continue to vote for Carwyn Jones to govern Wales. You couldn't make it up, he must be laughing his balls off knowing he can treat us like scum and we still vote for him en masse.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Cardiff Metro on 23:01 - Jul 1 with 2758 viewsCopperJack

Out of curiosity, how many people here have spoken to their AMs about this? They don't change because they don't have to. Email your local AM, tell them you will be voting elsewhere unless Labour begins looking after Swansea.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Cardiff Metro on 23:34 - Jul 1 with 2722 viewsClinton

Cardiff Metro on 23:01 - Jul 1 by CopperJack

Out of curiosity, how many people here have spoken to their AMs about this? They don't change because they don't have to. Email your local AM, tell them you will be voting elsewhere unless Labour begins looking after Swansea.

Good point. It looks as though my constituency AM is Julie James, otherwise known as "who" locally.
Perhaps I'll go and see her.
The only answer I can see is to have a "planet swans" party in the next assembly election next year. I wonder how much it costs to stand?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024