Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" 07:03 - Jul 1 with 2281 viewsPhil_S

This time last year the Swans were being written off by many media 'experts' as relegation favourites as they prepared for a new season under a rookie manager in Garry Monk.

full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39111/man-utd-legend-warn
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 08:10 - Jul 1 with 2192 viewsStarsky

FFS... Anyone think that was a tad patronising in parts?
How about stating that we seem to have bought well and the squad is probably our strongest yet?
It'll be tough for all the teams giggsy.

It's just the internet, init.

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - on 08:25 - Jul 1 with 2168 viewsMervyn

So embarrassing losing to little old Swansea TWICE, possibly the best run/managed club in the history of the premiership.......Still feeling rather bitter i expect
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 08:57 - Jul 1 with 2107 viewsdgt73

Maybe someone should warn Giggs - that it's not a good idea to sh@g his brothers Mrs.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 08:58 - Jul 1 with 2104 viewsPegojack

Well, let's not kid ourselves, it IS going to be tough, but if we play to our potential, there's no reason why we can't achieve eight place again.

The only teams I will fear playing are the usual suspects - Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool - but it's the same for the rest of the teams in the League. Maybe this season we can do the double over Liverpool and Man City for a change......
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 09:04 - Jul 1 with 2091 viewsdantheswansman

There is article on the scum forum where Giggs says the second results he always looks for are Cardiff .
Bollocks - He is a full on united fan and couldn't give a shite about Cardiff , Much in the same way he couldn't give a fudge about Wales.
Guy is bitter we did the Double over them and that's it .
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 11:26 - Jul 1 with 1888 viewslondonlisa2001

I don't like Giggs much since I believe he treated the Welsh team with contempt, but I'm struggling to find anything wrong with what he said in that?
It is difficult to move on since its really only the 'big teams' left (OK Southampton as well, but Everton should improve).
I'm excited to see how we will do it though, because I'm beginning to think we could.
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 11:30 - Jul 1 with 1874 viewscontroversial_jack

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 11:26 - Jul 1 by londonlisa2001

I don't like Giggs much since I believe he treated the Welsh team with contempt, but I'm struggling to find anything wrong with what he said in that?
It is difficult to move on since its really only the 'big teams' left (OK Southampton as well, but Everton should improve).
I'm excited to see how we will do it though, because I'm beginning to think we could.

I agree. I didn't think it was a negative post at all.
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 12:26 - Jul 1 with 1771 viewssnork44

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 11:30 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

Yep, Giggs was stating the bleeding obvious, next week he will be explaining the mistakes in maritime engineering that lead to the sinking of the Titanic and also the reason why the Pope wears a funny hat !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 12:27 - Jul 1 with 1768 viewsperchrockjack

Truly bizarre but

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 12:27 - Jul 1 with 1766 viewsGlyn1

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 11:30 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

I agree 100%. He was complimentary about the Swans and didn't say anything that isn't obvious. Of course it will be tough for us to equal our best-ever season in the Premier League.

Which bit did people find offensive?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 12:29 - Jul 1 with 1762 viewsperchrockjack

I agree with both lisa and conto which is something to behold.

A great club player ,a great club man but Welsh? ..please fook right off as regards an international great. He wasn't even close.

What he s said is fair enough though and I doubt Van Gaal will NOT be giving us his full attention this time.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 14:41 - Jul 1 with 1545 viewsmonmouth

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 12:29 - Jul 1 by perchrockjack

I agree with both lisa and conto which is something to behold.

A great club player ,a great club man but Welsh? ..please fook right off as regards an international great. He wasn't even close.

What he s said is fair enough though and I doubt Van Gaal will NOT be giving us his full attention this time.

We have nothing to lose against them now. He (Van Ghoul) has basically kicked away any further excuses if we beat them again. I would LOVE it!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 14:49 - Jul 1 with 1535 viewskarnataka

Of course it will be tough, it's the Prem and it wouldn't be very interesting if it wasn't tough. We know we will have to be at our absolute best just to stand still. But, I'll tell you what, there will be 8-10 teams who are going to be finding it a hell of a lot tougher than we will and some of them will be looking at us and including us in the games that they are going to find tough.
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - on 15:47 - Jul 1 with 1461 viewsMervyn

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 14:49 - Jul 1 by karnataka

Of course it will be tough, it's the Prem and it wouldn't be very interesting if it wasn't tough. We know we will have to be at our absolute best just to stand still. But, I'll tell you what, there will be 8-10 teams who are going to be finding it a hell of a lot tougher than we will and some of them will be looking at us and including us in the games that they are going to find tough.

HERE HERE Karn.... i luvs it touch of the Kevin Keegans there,
jackarmy
Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 21:19 - Jul 1 with 1097 viewsScoobyWho

Man Utd Legend Warns Swans - "It'll Be Tough" on 09:04 - Jul 1 by dantheswansman

There is article on the scum forum where Giggs says the second results he always looks for are Cardiff .
Bollocks - He is a full on united fan and couldn't give a shite about Cardiff , Much in the same way he couldn't give a fudge about Wales.
Guy is bitter we did the Double over them and that's it .

I now for a fact he doesn't even like football and if wasn't a player he would be a male prostitue in Macclesfield.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024