Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trying to buy a shirt on club site. 19:42 - Jul 1 with 1439 viewsBenJ94

I've selected my shirt size etc and click on pay now, it asks me to log in to my season ticket account or something but I've forgotten my details.
Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 19:52 - Jul 1 with 1405 viewsSwansNZ

I don’t think you’ve told me your login details before, so sorry I can’t help you.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 19:55 - Jul 1 with 1399 viewsBenJ94

Okay I don't think I've explained this very well haha! Why do I have to log in to my season ticket account to buy a shirt? Surely you don't have to have a season ticket to buy online?
Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:02 - Jul 1 with 1376 viewsGlyn1

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 19:55 - Jul 1 by BenJ94

Okay I don't think I've explained this very well haha! Why do I have to log in to my season ticket account to buy a shirt? Surely you don't have to have a season ticket to buy online?

I've never had a season ticket and buy shirts every season. I did have to create an email address and password and credit card info with the shop but that had nothing to do with season tickets.
You do have to register with them so they know where to send what you buy.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:03 - Jul 1 with 1376 viewsSwansNZ

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 19:55 - Jul 1 by BenJ94

No you don’t. You can login (if you have shopped before) or create an account. Not sure if you can buy as a “guest” or not, but you don’t need a season ticket. If you have a season ticket you can login to get the discount applied, I think. So if you don’t have a season ticket, just create an account using your email address.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:22 - Jul 1 with 1343 viewsBanosswan

Haven't season tickets got a £10 club shop voucher. Be in your interests to find your season ticket log in details.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:25 - Jul 1 with 1332 viewsPacemaker

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:22 - Jul 1 by Banosswan

Haven't season tickets got a £10 club shop voucher. Be in your interests to find your season ticket log in details.

It also adds the money/points you earn as a JA member to get money off stuff in the future, in the kind of keep spending money here and we will give you a little bit off, so you keep spending more routine.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:28 - Jul 1 with 1325 viewsTreforys_Jack

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:25 - Jul 1 by Pacemaker

It also adds the money/points you earn as a JA member to get money off stuff in the future, in the kind of keep spending money here and we will give you a little bit off, so you keep spending more routine.

Yes there's £10 credited to every season ticket, which is nice, but probably trying to brush over the fact that you used to get 10% discount on production of your season ticket, now its only 7.5%.
Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 21:31 - Jul 1 with 1221 viewsdgt73

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:28 - Jul 1 by Treforys_Jack

Yes there's £10 credited to every season ticket, which is nice, but probably trying to brush over the fact that you used to get 10% discount on production of your season ticket, now its only 7.5%.

I don't think anything is being brushed over - if a ST holder only buys one replica top this season, that £10 discount you get equates to just under a 20 % discount.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2015 21:33]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 21:36 - Jul 1 with 1205 viewsScoobyWho

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 20:03 - Jul 1 by SwansNZ

No you don’t. You can login (if you have shopped before) or create an account. Not sure if you can buy as a “guest” or not, but you don’t need a season ticket. If you have a season ticket you can login to get the discount applied, I think. So if you don’t have a season ticket, just create an account using your email address.

I've tried to get the discount online for years. It's never worked.
Maybe this season it will.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 22:09 - Jul 1 with 1164 viewsswans11

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 21:36 - Jul 1 by ScoobyWho

I've tried to get the discount online for years. It's never worked.
Maybe this season it will.

Season ticket discount online has always worked you had to login in a certain way. I even got 10 percent off the sale stuff this year by signing in using Facebook don't know why that worked but it did. Didn't get it in sale using season ticket
Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 22:40 - Jul 1 with 1122 viewsScoobyWho

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 22:09 - Jul 1 by swans11

Season ticket discount online has always worked you had to login in a certain way. I even got 10 percent off the sale stuff this year by signing in using Facebook don't know why that worked but it did. Didn't get it in sale using season ticket

It wasn't clear that's for sure 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 959 viewsjojaca

What is the cut off date to use your £10 discount to buy new top.

Even when you know, you never know?

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 17:54 - Jul 2 with 928 viewsdgt73

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 16:48 - Jul 2 by jojaca

What is the cut off date to use your £10 discount to buy new top.

It's 12 or 14 July.....can't remember which lol, but definitely one.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 13:44 - Jul 3 with 881 viewsJBT95

Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 17:54 - Jul 2 by dgt73

It's 12 or 14 July.....can't remember which lol, but definitely one.

15th I think it is.
Trying to buy a shirt on club site. on 17:23 - Jul 3 with 834 viewsswans11

Yes it's 15th
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024