Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans 23:11 - Jul 1 with 2126 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-internet-told-you

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 23:35 - Jul 1 with 2068 viewsBanosswan

Those sleep pods look awesome.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 06:44 - Jul 2 with 1882 viewswaynekerr55

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 23:35 - Jul 1 by Banosswan

Those sleep pods look awesome.

They certainly do. A good idea.

I'd be interested to see the content of the double sessions

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 23:59 - Jul 2 with 1625 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-internet-told-you

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 12:51 - Jul 3 with 1500 viewsKansas_Swan

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 15:13 - Jul 3 with 1432 viewsPrivate_Partz

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 12:51 - Jul 3 by Kansas_Swan

If it had been April 1st I would have taken that one with a pinch of salt. They could rent them out to bosses and their secretaries to those inclined that way. ;-)
There must be science behind it. I would ask though why would you want a kip during training if you are getting your regular 8 hours?
I hope it works but it made me smile a bit I must say :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 17:29 - Jul 3 with 1378 viewsOldjack

Meanwhile ............... Over On Planetswans on 12:51 - Jul 3 by Kansas_Swan

Wtf ? ass wiping machines next is it ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024