Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? 07:00 - Jul 2 with 2044 viewsPhil_S

So the capture of Eder yesterday will take our summer signings to four and - more impressively - each of them seems to have a genuine opportunity to get first team football at the Swans as Garry Monk assembles arguably the strongest squad in our 103 year history.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39131

Which Of The Signings Will Have The Biggest Impact?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:37 - Jul 2 with 1992 viewsSwansNZ

Own up, who voted Nordfeldt?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:42 - Jul 2 with 1982 viewsSwaneeRiver

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:37 - Jul 2 by SwansNZ

I voted for Ayew, but I feel all of them will have a big impact.
Vorm was brilliant in his first season then became complacent IMO.
By having real competition Fabianski will make sure he is on top of his game
Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 11:25 - Jul 2 with 1856 viewsBanosswan

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:42 - Jul 2 by SwaneeRiver

He became injured

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 11:40 - Jul 2 with 1837 viewsbuilthjack

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:37 - Jul 2 by SwansNZ

If Fab gets injured early on then Nordfeldt could indeed have the biggest impact.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 15:51 - Jul 2 with 1643 viewskyswans

I voted Tabanou, I think there's a very real chance he could lead us in assists this year.
Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 15:54 - Jul 2 with 1642 viewsJFSwan

Voted Tabanou.

An injured/suspended Taylor has always required a tiendalli,jazz or rangel to play LB and neither look comfortable.
Also his versatility could see us set up with two LB's ( one on the left side of midfield ) in times of defensive need and/or closing out the end of a tight game.

Tough choice for the poll,

Ayew should be a hit, first goal threatening winger since Sinclair. Him and Jeff should frighten a few, with siggy threading the passes.
Eder should be very decent cover or for when Gomis isnt at his best, where as Nordfelt is quality for the cups. In fact our 'B' team could be our strongest yet.
Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 16:15 - Jul 2 with 1623 viewsMarryGonk

Voted Ayew.

Got the feeling we have a special player on our hands, can't wait to see how he does in pre season and in what positions Garry will try him in.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 19:20 - Jul 2 with 1477 viewsSwansNZ

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 11:40 - Jul 2 by builthjack

If Fab gets injured early on then Nordfeldt could indeed have the biggest impact.

Or, if Fab does not get injured, he might hardly play.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 20:18 - Jul 2 with 1424 viewsDewi1jack

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:42 - Jul 2 by SwaneeRiver

The last sentence is why I voted Nordfeldt.
I think he is good enough to challenge Fab for the start, or certainly make sure Fab has to work hard to keep his place.
Grateful to Gerry for what he did for us, but never felt he could properly challenge a fully fit/ not suspended Lukasz. Was always a just in case/ plan B/ starter for the cup games.
Yet Gerry made some stunning saves for the cup games/ when Vorm was injured.
Maybe he should have had more starts after Vorm came back from his injury. Hindsight there I s'pose.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 20:24 - Jul 2 with 1413 viewsmarchamjack

gone with Tabanou

I really think there's a chance he'll offer us something over and above what Tayls can going forwards and if he gets near to repeating last year's stat of being Ligue 1's top assisting defender, then that could really have a big impact

him and Ayew together in fairness could genuinely help take us onto the next step, albeit a very small one, but still going forwards as we year on year keep seeming to do

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 08:24 - Jul 3 with 1156 viewsJethroJack

Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 19:20 - Jul 2 by SwansNZ

Or, if Fab does not get injured, he might hardly play.

Apart from in all the COC & FAC games on our way to Wembley to lift both Cups.
WOW...what an impact
(and I voted for Ayew....to have an even bigger impact)
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 8:26]
Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 13:27 - Jul 3 with 1056 viewsJackofdreambeach

Lot's of media opinion we're almost done in transfer market.
This summer is a huge summer for strengthening. Watcing the likes of Everton,west Ham and Stoke with interest.
I'd like to see greater strength in depth up front. Hope there's yet to be a surprise or two to come in .
Which Of The Signings WIll Have The Biggest Impact? on 15:45 - Jul 3 with 991 viewsHubert

The most important one is missing...Beattie.
He will add the missing spark when coaching the forwards
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024