Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bored Of Chico Now 07:02 - Jul 2 with 5617 viewsPhil_S

I have to say that I am bored of the 'self celebrity' circus that is the Chico Flores show and I think I am more bored of the fact that the Evening Post and the Western Mail give it any airtime at all

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39128/bored-of-chico-now
Bored Of Chico Now on 23:16 - Aug 28 with 1128 viewsDr_Winston

Bored Of Chico Now on 23:13 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

On the verge of a Spain call-up wasn't he, Jobs?

Nice to see you still can't resist responding to me you little nutcase.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bored Of Chico Now on 23:16 - Aug 28 with 1127 viewsMattG

Bored Of Chico Now on 22:37 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

Vastly superior on the ball to FF, even if prone to moments of madness,

Doesn't actually play for us now though so who really cares?

If you could combine the two, that would be one hell of a player - FF's defensive ability and Chico's ball-playing.
Bored Of Chico Now on 02:59 - Aug 29 with 1014 viewsDJack

Bored Of Chico Now on 15:23 - Jul 2 by Darran

Only a c*nt would keep a wild animal as a pet.

Remember that there are also lots of people who think spending £50 on a shirt are c*nts also. Glass houses , people and all that mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bored Of Chico Now on 03:32 - Aug 29 with 1001 viewsDJack

Phil, for so many reasons I massively respect you and what you've done but as for your feelings on Chico.The fact that you don't remember the ability that he had and only see the calamity within him is fine but going on like a broken record says more about you than it says about him.

Like all those before and after him, he is a part of our history and if all of them must face intense scrutiny then NONE of them were without fault and must face negative critique...What are your faults? When were you a bit of a tvvat?! Just how far do we analyse all those associated with our club.

If you had chosen to reply to another poster's post then your reply is accepted as warranted from an individual's perspective but that was not the case. The chairman of the trust has character assassinated a former player...not good.

I liked Chico but I never had a Trundle-esque love for him(nor for Trundle) and I understood the need for him to try to connect. I'm rather disappointed by your repeated criticism of a player who did things to be loved by the Jack faithful which were, at times, misguided but was he worse than Trunds or Andy...or any of the high living piss-heads, gamblers, party -animals who've played for our club for that matter?

Why does Chico get special criticism?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Bored Of Chico Now on 14:43 - Aug 29 with 884 viewsDrizzy

Bored Of Chico Now on 23:16 - Aug 28 by Dr_Winston

Nice to see you still can't resist responding to me you little nutcase.

Responding to your posts on a pubic football forum? Mental.

Back to work now, Jobs. You've got some eloquent fence-sitting to do.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bored Of Chico Now on 16:22 - Aug 29 with 816 viewsScoobyWho

It's actually ' Bored WITH Chico now '
And you an author too Mr Sumbler.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024