Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales 11:50 - Jul 2 with 1914 viewsJackUlation

In the Telegraph this morning, Leicester have made a move for our Ash, would he get your blessing...
Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:04 - Jul 2 with 1875 viewsPegojack

I don't think Ash would consider for a minute a move to a club in turmoil, who are likely to be in the relegation battle again all season.
Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:12 - Jul 2 with 1831 viewsJackSomething

If I was Ash, considering my excellent 4 years in the Prem and recent performances for Wales, I'd be offended that the only clubs I'm getting linked with are the likes of Leicester and Crystal Palace. Moves that can only be considered as sideways steps, if not backward, from Swansea.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:18 - Jul 2 with 1803 viewsSweyns_Eye

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:12 - Jul 2 by JackSomething

If I was Ash, considering my excellent 4 years in the Prem and recent performances for Wales, I'd be offended that the only clubs I'm getting linked with are the likes of Leicester and Crystal Palace. Moves that can only be considered as sideways steps, if not backward, from Swansea.

I suspect Leicester have more money behind them with their Thai owners, than we have.

They could offer him a better package than he's on now. Factor in his greedy agent. And he's from the midlands originally.

However its Leicester - would anyone prefer to live there or in Swansea???

All moot points, who knows.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:28 - Jul 2 with 1758 viewsbuilthjack

He won't go anywhere. He's on a decent wedge, is captain of a team doing well, so no way will he go unless it's to a top 5 team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:33 - Jul 2 with 1733 viewsraynor94

Well seeing Leicester haven't got a manager who has made the bid?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:39 - Jul 2 with 1704 viewslidojack

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:18 - Jul 2 by Sweyns_Eye

I suspect Leicester have more money behind them with their Thai owners, than we have.

They could offer him a better package than he's on now. Factor in his greedy agent. And he's from the midlands originally.

However its Leicester - would anyone prefer to live there or in Swansea???

All moot points, who knows.

This may come back to haunt me but I feel that if he was that motivated by money he would have let his contract run out this year and had the pick of where he wanted to go whilst pocketing a sizable signing on fee somewhere else.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:39]
Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 15:12 - Jul 2 with 1455 viewsjack247

What is it with these inferior clubs coming in for Ash? I'm not asking that in an arrogant way, I could understand if it was Arsenal or Liverpool. Surely Palace and Leicester wouldn't think they had a sniff at getting the bedrock of our defence unless his agent or someone has given them the green light.
Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 15:24 - Jul 2 with 1422 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's going now where fast .
Future coach / manager .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 16:05 - Jul 2 with 1349 viewsScoobyWho

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 12:28 - Jul 2 by builthjack

He won't go anywhere. He's on a decent wedge, is captain of a team doing well, so no way will he go unless it's to a top 5 team.

He has signed a vastly improved contract that will have incremental payments and loyalty bonuses I'm sure. He is captain of the club and Wales, has massive dressing room influence and surely sees a boot room attitude forming at the club. Big player, big attitude, big money, big influence.

Ash isn't going anywhere.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 16:08 - Jul 2 with 1339 viewsjack247

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 16:05 - Jul 2 by ScoobyWho

He has signed a vastly improved contract that will have incremental payments and loyalty bonuses I'm sure. He is captain of the club and Wales, has massive dressing room influence and surely sees a boot room attitude forming at the club. Big player, big attitude, big money, big influence.

Ash isn't going anywhere.

Not doubting that, but why are these clubs coming in for him then? It's like us going in for Tottenhams best players.
Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 16:17 - Jul 2 with 1321 viewsMarryGonk

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 15:24 - Jul 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

He's going now where fast .
Future coach / manager .

This. /thread

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 20:04 - Jul 2 with 1144 viewsDewi1jack

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 16:17 - Jul 2 by MarryGonk

This. /thread

Leicester, Palace, Brenda, Arsenal and anyone else.
Roll up roll up. Auction is on.
Starting at £16 million, let's be havin you!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Ashley Williams ,captain of Wales on 20:17 - Jul 2 with 1097 viewsSwansNZ

Leicester?
Probably a rumour put out there by Pardew, to make Palace look an attractive option.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024