Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye, Jazz and thanks 13:00 - Jul 2 with 7282 viewsSweyns_Eye

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-right-bac

Thanks for everything and good luck for the rest of your career. You seem like a nice guy and I sincerely hope the curse affecting ex-Swansea players misses you completely.

YJB.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:58 - Jul 2 with 1711 viewsScoobyWho

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:59 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Despite the huge difference in their ability, I would take one Jazz Richards who showed respect, loyalty and love for our great club and always gave his best wherever and whenever he was asked to do a job for us over ten petulant, self serving Michu's who have showed nothing but contempt.

It's a great shame that such personal qualities are no longer respected by so many. It's players like Jazz who have got us to where we are over the past decade or so, not players like Michu, and yet one gets forgiven all sorts of behaviour simply because he has the natural ability, and one gets criticism because, through no fault of his own, his natural ability was not quite up to it due to our progression.

I for one, wish him well, particularly when he turns out for Wales.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 14:59]

Thing is Lisa, Jazz probably showed that respect because he knew his limitations and which side his bread was buttered on. In Michu's case he knew his stock, but didn't care about our club. All he knows is money and what he can get. He doesn't care who pays it or where that is. I have no doubt he will end up in a hot place with lots of sand in the next six weeks.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 16:22 - Jul 2 with 1683 viewsMarryGonk

Always a player that gave 100%, that's good enough for me.

Good luck Jazz YJB

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 16:24 - Jul 2 with 1678 viewsDarran

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:58 - Jul 2 by ScoobyWho

Thing is Lisa, Jazz probably showed that respect because he knew his limitations and which side his bread was buttered on. In Michu's case he knew his stock, but didn't care about our club. All he knows is money and what he can get. He doesn't care who pays it or where that is. I have no doubt he will end up in a hot place with lots of sand in the next six weeks.

The Blast Furnace?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 16:40 - Jul 2 with 1657 viewsSweyns_Eye

Port Talbot Steel works?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 16:46 - Jul 2 with 1638 viewslondonlisa2001

Yeah - that may well be the case, but I'd still prefer Jazz's attitude rather than Michu's to be honest.

Players can't do much about their ability, but they sure as hell can do something about respecting the club (and if not the club then the fans that have shown them so much support).

Not once has Michu acknowledged the fans - whatever happened with the club that say a lot about him.

Jazz, for whatever reason, has never made a fuss, but has just got on with it. As you say - that may well be because his options were limited, but he leaves with good grace. As did Bony by the way, who had probably more options than Michu.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 16:59 - Jul 2 with 1615 viewssherpajacob

Good luck jazz..
a good move for him, and importantly a good move for wales. Jazz playing every week in the championship will make him a valuable squad member to cover injuries and suspensions.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 19:31 - Jul 2 with 1545 viewsswan_si

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 16:59 - Jul 2 by sherpajacob

Good luck jazz..
a good move for him, and importantly a good move for wales. Jazz playing every week in the championship will make him a valuable squad member to cover injuries and suspensions.

in order to move forward, sometimes, you have take a step back, good luck Jazz.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 20:16 - Jul 2 with 1503 viewssully49

Good luck Jazz and cheers for all you've done, this decision will be so much better for his career and ultimately good for Wales.
He's Swansea through and through. YJB

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Login to get fewer ads

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 1494 viewsTrundle10

I wonder if there will be the same outpourings when Tiendali leaves?
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:11 - Jul 2 with 1434 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 20:21 - Jul 2 by Trundle10

I wonder if there will be the same outpourings when Tiendali leaves?

Can't think of any reason why not, being that he made the bigger contribution like.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:20 - Jul 2 with 1427 viewsjack247

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:11 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

Can't think of any reason why not, being that he made the bigger contribution like.

He hasn't taken half the shit that Jazz has on here though. Ultimately, neither are good enough for the Swans at the moment but both should go with our best wishes.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:27 - Jul 2 with 1416 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:20 - Jul 2 by jack247

He hasn't taken half the shit that Jazz has on here though. Ultimately, neither are good enough for the Swans at the moment but both should go with our best wishes.

You haven't been paying enough attention.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:35 - Jul 2 with 1410 viewsjack247

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:27 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

You haven't been paying enough attention.

To what, the numerous threads taking the piss out of Dwight?
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:38 - Jul 2 with 1401 viewsItchySphincter

There have been many, whereas Jazz has received unwarranted support for a bit part squad player who hasn't done too well when called upon.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:50 - Jul 2 with 1387 viewsDarran

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 21:38 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

There have been many, whereas Jazz has received unwarranted support for a bit part squad player who hasn't done too well when called upon.

The roads around here will be safer too because he drives like a c*nt.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:11 - Jul 2 with 1290 viewsJackSomething

Jazz played 15 games last season in which we achieved our best ever PL finish. Plus Jazz is a local lad, presumably on lower wages, and recently played superbly in Wales' biggest win in years.

Unsurprisingly he's getting warmer sentiments from our fans than Tiendalli would, especially given Dwight only played 6 games for us last season.

It was right for him to move on in my opinion, but you've had a bit of a Darran in this thread.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:19 - Jul 2 with 1277 viewsjack247

Fair enough. I must have been out that afternoon.

Jazz wasn't good enough, but he always gave his all. That is no reason to keep him at the club, but it is every reason to wish him all the best with his new club and leave the catty remarks out of it.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:21 - Jul 2 with 1273 viewsDarran

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:11 - Jul 2 by JackSomething

Jazz played 15 games last season in which we achieved our best ever PL finish. Plus Jazz is a local lad, presumably on lower wages, and recently played superbly in Wales' biggest win in years.

Unsurprisingly he's getting warmer sentiments from our fans than Tiendalli would, especially given Dwight only played 6 games for us last season.

It was right for him to move on in my opinion, but you've had a bit of a Darran in this thread.

Were they 15 games in the league?
Serious question.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:41 - Jul 2 with 1246 viewsjack247

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:21 - Jul 2 by Darran

Serious question.

He did have a good run of games towards the end of the season. Before last season though, he hardly played for about 2 years. Moving on is the right thing for the player and the club.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:41 - Jul 2 with 1246 viewsSwansNZ

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:21 - Jul 2 by Darran

Serious question.

10 league, 3 in cups

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:45 - Jul 2 with 1237 viewsDarran

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:41 - Jul 2 by SwansNZ

10 league, 3 in cups

Ta.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:46 - Jul 2 with 1233 viewsDarran

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:41 - Jul 2 by SwansNZ

10 league, 3 in cups

Hang on where's the other 2?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:46 - Jul 2 with 1233 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:11 - Jul 2 by JackSomething

I wished him all the best and I didn't bring Dwight in to it.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:50 - Jul 2 with 1229 viewsDarran

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:46 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

I wished him all the best and I didn't bring Dwight in to it.

Ignore JS he probably mistook you for Scouce.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:52 - Jul 2 with 1218 viewsSwansNZ

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 22:46 - Jul 2 by Darran

Hang on where's the other 2?

People even exaggerating the amount of games he played.

I could not believe he played 10 PL games — obviously had a huge impact on each game.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024