Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye, Jazz and thanks 13:00 - Jul 2 with 7487 viewsSweyns_Eye

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-right-bac

Thanks for everything and good luck for the rest of your career. You seem like a nice guy and I sincerely hope the curse affecting ex-Swansea players misses you completely.

YJB.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:13 - Jul 2 with 4513 viewsDarran

Thanks for ........ well not much really.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:20 - Jul 2 with 4495 viewsPegojack

Thanks Jazz, good luck, and give the scummers hell on August 8th!
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:24 - Jul 2 with 4484 viewsraynor94

For the best, hope he has a successful career

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:33 - Jul 2 with 4456 viewsJackSomething

All the best Jazz, hope you do well and I hope there's a nice big sell-on clause included in this deal.

He's obviously well thought of in the Wales camp, so having Coleman's former Number 2 as his manager should be of benefit.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:35 - Jul 2 with 4454 viewsdickythorpe

Good luck to him, I think its a good move for him to go down a level.

The Premier League cruelly exposed him at times.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:54 - Jul 2 with 4405 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

All the best Jazz

YJB you

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:57 - Jul 2 with 4391 viewsJBT95

Shame as now we have no local players in the first team squad, hopefully that changes sooner rather than later.

best luck to Jazz, hope he has a good season and Wales qualify and he gets in the 23 man squad.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:09 - Jul 2 with 4364 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 13:13 - Jul 2 by Darran

Thanks for ........ well not much really.

Never before has such a bang average player been afforded so much blind loyalty. Cheers Jazz and good luck, you're gonna need it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:32 - Jul 2 with 4301 viewsjackthepeg

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:09 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

Never before has such a bang average player been afforded so much blind loyalty. Cheers Jazz and good luck, you're gonna need it.

I wonder how many of the negative posters on here who seem to take a great delight in nasty, unwarranted and certainly unnecessarily cruel comments on a player who has spent their careers playing to the best of their abilities and serving under a number of consecutive managers who all must have seen something in them over the years.
Not all players make the grade, whether home grown or bought in, and it must be a difficult time for anyone to have to move on, let alone suffer the abuse given out by posters who I think need to take a good look at themselves and their contribution in their chosen occupation.
I worked for 49 years before retiring 5 years ago and have witnessed many who were a waste of space and time, and I have had to fire or otherwise demote or discipline those who failed to make the grade, but always wished them well in whatever the were moving on to.It is called common courtesy.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:37 - Jul 2 with 4284 viewsScoobyWho

Jazz tried his best, he simply wasn't good enough. But for all his trying and underachieving he still leaves Swansea a millionaire. Dry your eyes mate.

I'm sure Jazz is just Tickety Boo 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:47 - Jul 2 with 4270 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:37 - Jul 2 by ScoobyWho

Jazz tried his best, he simply wasn't good enough. But for all his trying and underachieving he still leaves Swansea a millionaire. Dry your eyes mate.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:50 - Jul 2 with 4259 viewsdgt73

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:32 - Jul 2 by jackthepeg

I wonder how many of the negative posters on here who seem to take a great delight in nasty, unwarranted and certainly unnecessarily cruel comments on a player who has spent their careers playing to the best of their abilities and serving under a number of consecutive managers who all must have seen something in them over the years.
Not all players make the grade, whether home grown or bought in, and it must be a difficult time for anyone to have to move on, let alone suffer the abuse given out by posters who I think need to take a good look at themselves and their contribution in their chosen occupation.
I worked for 49 years before retiring 5 years ago and have witnessed many who were a waste of space and time, and I have had to fire or otherwise demote or discipline those who failed to make the grade, but always wished them well in whatever the were moving on to.It is called common courtesy.

You're right. The people who have a go at him are consumed by jealously and life's loosers.
Good luck Jazz.......
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 15:10]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:59 - Jul 2 with 4240 viewslondonlisa2001

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:09 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

Despite the huge difference in their ability, I would take one Jazz Richards who showed respect, loyalty and love for our great club and always gave his best wherever and whenever he was asked to do a job for us over ten petulant, self serving Michu's who have showed nothing but contempt.

It's a great shame that such personal qualities are no longer respected by so many. It's players like Jazz who have got us to where we are over the past decade or so, not players like Michu, and yet one gets forgiven all sorts of behaviour simply because he has the natural ability, and one gets criticism because, through no fault of his own, his natural ability was not quite up to it due to our progression.

I for one, wish him well, particularly when he turns out for Wales.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 14:59]
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:05 - Jul 2 with 4219 viewsjack247

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:50 - Jul 2 by dgt73

You're right. The people who have a go at him are consumed by jealously and life's loosers.
Good luck Jazz.......

Exactly. Always gave his all, not quite up to the incredibly high standard required. No shame in that and no reason to mock him. Hope he does really well at Fulham.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:07 - Jul 2 with 4201 viewshobo

He'll be back in the Prem in the not too distant future, I'm sure
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:13 - Jul 2 with 4174 viewsdgt73

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:37 - Jul 2 by ScoobyWho

Strange post ?

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:17 - Jul 2 with 4159 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:59 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

Despite the huge difference in their ability, I would take one Jazz Richards who showed respect, loyalty and love for our great club and always gave his best wherever and whenever he was asked to do a job for us over ten petulant, self serving Michu's who have showed nothing but contempt.

It's a great shame that such personal qualities are no longer respected by so many. It's players like Jazz who have got us to where we are over the past decade or so, not players like Michu, and yet one gets forgiven all sorts of behaviour simply because he has the natural ability, and one gets criticism because, through no fault of his own, his natural ability was not quite up to it due to our progression.

I for one, wish him well, particularly when he turns out for Wales.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 14:59]

I also wish him well and I also believe Michu should be f*cked off so I'm not sure why you quoted me. He won't get a free pass from the Fulham fans like he did here but I guess being sycophantic and unrealistic are qualities to be admired here, unlike honesty.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 17:28]

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:17 - Jul 2 with 4157 viewsblaine_scfc

All the best Jazz, was never a regular but covered well during his time here.

I can't imagine it being easy to be playing for the under 21s one week, to then be asked to defend against some of the best wingers in the league, even world at times, for a run of games to cover injuries.

Hope he gets regular football at Fulham and gets back to top flight football, it would not only benefit him, but Wales too.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:19 - Jul 2 with 4146 viewsdgt73

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:17 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

I also wish him well and I also believe Michu should be f*cked off so I'm not sure why you quoted me. He won't get a free pass from the Fulham fans like he did here but I guess being sycophantic and unrealistic are qualities to be admired here, unlike honesty.

You are a c*nt.......how's that for honesty..............

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:20 - Jul 2 with 4138 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:19 - Jul 2 by dgt73

You are a c*nt.......how's that for honesty..............

Perfectly fine by me.

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:30 - Jul 2 with 4115 viewslondonlisa2001

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:17 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

oh come on, you were being a bit sarky !!

I don't think I am sycophantic and unrealistic - as I said, his natural ability is a little short of where we are now, but the lad seems like an honest professional to me, and I don't think he deserves anything other than our very best wishes.

The Michu bit wasn't in relation to you - sorry - it was just part of the same post.
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:34 - Jul 2 with 4105 viewsItchySphincter

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:30 - Jul 2 by londonlisa2001

oh come on, you were being a bit sarky !!

I don't think I am sycophantic and unrealistic - as I said, his natural ability is a little short of where we are now, but the lad seems like an honest professional to me, and I don't think he deserves anything other than our very best wishes.

The Michu bit wasn't in relation to you - sorry - it was just part of the same post.

I don't think I'm sarky!

Jazzhinho goes with my best wishes also.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 15:35]

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:34 - Jul 2 with 4105 viewsgiantstoneater

Good luck Jazz hope you do really well work hard and keep your place in the Wales team. YJB!
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:48 - Jul 2 with 4055 viewsWarwickHunt

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 14:50 - Jul 2 by dgt73

Good luck Jazz.......

What's a looser?
Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:51 - Jul 2 with 4046 viewslondonlisa2001

Bye, Jazz and thanks on 15:34 - Jul 2 by ItchySphincter

I don't think I'm sarky!

Jazzhinho goes with my best wishes also.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 15:35]

lol

I wouldn't go that far ;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024