Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon 17:54 - Jul 2 with 5570 viewsshandyjack

Can't see a thread on this, whats everyones opinions so far?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Wimbledon on 15:58 - Jul 3 with 1983 viewsunion_jack

Wimbledon on 13:25 - Jul 3 by jackportis

I hope these annoying Australians in yellow t shirts don't become a regular fixture in Wimbledon. Singing and being annoying.

What a bunch of irritating tossers! Even more irritating than the 'Lets Go Andy, Let's Go' brigade who bug the cr@p out if me as well.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wimbledon on 16:06 - Jul 3 with 1983 viewsairedale

Timmy should take up his racquet again. I reckon he could still do a good job.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 16:19]
Wimbledon on 16:10 - Jul 3 with 1977 viewsjackportis

I hope the dude with dread locks wins. It would go against everything Wimbledon stands for with this Middle England stuffy club and event.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Wimbledon on 16:14 - Jul 3 with 1973 viewsjackportis

Wimbledon on 16:10 - Jul 3 by jackportis

I hope the dude with dread locks wins. It would go against everything Wimbledon stands for with this Middle England stuffy club and event.

I said it last year the royals will make a point on only speaking to black ball boys on final day.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Wimbledon on 18:53 - Jul 3 with 1934 viewsJackFish

Heather Watson playing superbly against Serena at the moment, 3-0 up in the final set. Would be brilliant if she can finish the job.
Wimbledon on 19:16 - Jul 3 with 1917 viewsorion3016

Wimbledon on 18:53 - Jul 3 by JackFish

Heather Watson playing superbly against Serena at the moment, 3-0 up in the final set. Would be brilliant if she can finish the job.

I haven't seen a ladies singles match this good in years

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 21:09 - Jul 3 with 1867 viewsattila_the_hun

Wimbledon on 19:16 - Jul 3 by orion3016

I haven't seen a ladies singles match this good in years

woulda made a good final, class match, but even Serena on an off day is too good

"I'm Free"

Wimbledon on 22:00 - Jul 3 with 1830 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 20:57 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

Ha ha! Pray for Heather! I can see it being one of those "British" things, Watson will put up a good fight in the first set, perhaps even a break of serve somewhere...and then Serena will go up a gear. Serena Williams is that good that she can play to the crowd and then show who's boss, Watson will be the plucky Brit and Williams will have the crowd onside for the rest of the tournament.

Serena Williams is that good that she can play to the crowd and then show who's boss, Watson will be the plucky Brit and Williams will have the crowd onside for the rest of the tournament.

Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon on 22:04 - Jul 3 with 1823 viewsmonmouth

Watson won't sleep well tonight. Harsh, but she'll know she blew it at 3-2 40-0, and of course at 5-4 but that one was always going to be tough as Williams had her head back together by then. Watson needs a better service game to break through properly. Zillion times better than I thought she was though. Unlucky. Great game. Wish she'd nailed it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wimbledon on 23:10 - Jul 3 with 1792 viewsunion_jack

Wimbledon on 22:00 - Jul 3 by scottishjack

Serena Williams is that good that she can play to the crowd and then show who's boss, Watson will be the plucky Brit and Williams will have the crowd onside for the rest of the tournament.

Gloating of this type is not welcomed

Wimbledon on 01:04 - Jul 4 with 1766 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 23:10 - Jul 3 by union_jack

Gloating of this type is not welcomed

Wimbledon on 01:44 - Jul 4 with 1756 viewsBanosswan

Don't underestimate how much glandular fever takes out of you

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wimbledon on 10:56 - Jul 4 with 1704 viewsunion_jack

Wimbledon on 01:04 - Jul 4 by scottishjack

Yes, ok then

As its my birthday!!

Wimbledon on 18:09 - Jul 4 with 1667 viewsHighjack

Wimbledon on 16:06 - Jul 3 by airedale

Timmy should take up his racquet again. I reckon he could still do a good job.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 16:19]

That was a mallett wasn't it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wimbledon on 19:48 - Jul 4 with 1642 viewsunion_jack

Murray going to pieces in the third game.

Could you see Djokovic, Federer etc. doing this? I thought he'd got over his bad attitude problems but seemingly not!

Wimbledon on 20:28 - Jul 4 with 1642 viewsunion_jack

Wimbledon on 19:48 - Jul 4 by union_jack

Could you see Djokovic, Federer etc. doing this? I thought he'd got over his bad attitude problems but seemingly not!

And as for Andrew Castle, can't somebody lock him in a sound proof room and throw away the key so I don't have to listen to the sycophantic, obsequious tw@t ever again.

Well recovered Murray btw.

Wimbledon on 01:19 - Jul 5 with 1585 viewsDull1Thomas

Bat bat ughhh grunt
"I went to public schools and I want you all to hear ME'
Ho ho ho
Bat grunt
Balls please.

sums it up for me.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Wimbledon on 02:12 - Jul 5 with 1580 viewsJacandme

Wimbledon on 19:48 - Jul 4 by union_jack

Absolutely can. Federer was a bad tempered so and so in the early days, as was Djokovic before his radical diet overhaul. The fact is, Murray would kill Federer on any surface these days. One mans bad attitude is another mans vocal will to win.
Wimbledon on 16:05 - Jul 6 with 1513 viewsorion3016

Watching Murray v karlovic ,the Croat is just a serving machine. He hasn't got much else to his game . As soon as a rally develops he just looks ordinary. It's looking good for Murray now with popisil in the quarters

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 17:47 - Jul 6 with 1490 viewsunion_jack

Wimbledon on 16:05 - Jul 6 by orion3016

Watching Murray v karlovic ,the Croat is just a serving machine. He hasn't got much else to his game . As soon as a rally develops he just looks ordinary. It's looking good for Murray now with popisil in the quarters

I thought that but I've been impressed with him. Some good hands tbf.

Murray playing strange tactics. Three quarter speed first serves. Wondering whether he's nursing that shoulder?

Wimbledon on 18:10 - Jul 6 with 1476 viewsorion3016

Wimbledon on 17:47 - Jul 6 by union_jack

I thought that but I've been impressed with him. Some good hands tbf.

Murray playing strange tactics. Three quarter speed first serves. Wondering whether he's nursing that shoulder?

Karlovic got better after I posted. Probably do Murray a world of good getting taken to 4 sets. Warwinka looking really strong and let's hope he gives Djokovic some real trouble in that side of the draw

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 18:16 - Jul 6 with 1475 viewsunion_jack

Wimbledon on 18:10 - Jul 6 by orion3016

Karlovic got better after I posted. Probably do Murray a world of good getting taken to 4 sets. Warwinka looking really strong and let's hope he gives Djokovic some real trouble in that side of the draw

Well he certainly did in the French Open Final.

Bit pessimistic, but I can't see Murray beating Djokovic or Wawrinka unfortunately. I really think his shoulder is slowing him down.

We'll see.

Wimbledon on 18:19 - Jul 6 with 1467 viewsImAlrightJack

Wimbledon on 15:58 - Jul 3 by union_jack

What a bunch of irritating tossers! Even more irritating than the 'Lets Go Andy, Let's Go' brigade who bug the cr@p out if me as well.

They're even worse than the "Cummon Murray" brigade. It beggars me beyond belief they allow such loudmouths into a stadium where you have to be quiet during play. You wouldn't see it allowed to happen in snooker.
Wimbledon on 19:13 - Jul 6 with 1442 viewsorion3016

Djokovic under pressure. Kevin Anderson 1 set up & a break up in 2nd set and serving brilliantly

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 19:27 - Jul 6 with 1430 viewsperchrockjack

Federer bad tempered?.

Don't remember that.

Remember the most graceful player since laver.

Still...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024