Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon 17:54 - Jul 2 with 5571 viewsshandyjack

Can't see a thread on this, whats everyones opinions so far?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Wimbledon on 17:57 - Jul 2 with 1494 viewsexiledclaseboy

Top three look as good as ever. Nadal a set down to a crazy rasta. Good win for Ward earlier. Enjoying it as always.

Poll: Tory leader

Wimbledon on 18:17 - Jul 2 with 1474 viewsperchrockjack

Heather Watson needs to get a good night sleep before she plays Serena takes her to the cleaners and gives her a nightmare of an afternoon.

Have to say, on a physical note, Serena makes me wince and before LIsa chastises me and points to my making unnecessary sexual remarks ,let s just say I would not, even if I could.

Thighs like Garth

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wimbledon on 18:23 - Jul 2 with 1473 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 18:17 - Jul 2 by perchrockjack

Heather Watson needs to get a good night sleep before she plays Serena takes her to the cleaners and gives her a nightmare of an afternoon.

Have to say, on a physical note, Serena makes me wince and before LIsa chastises me and points to my making unnecessary sexual remarks ,let s just say I would not, even if I could.

Thighs like Garth

"Thighs like Garth!" One of the very best female tennis players I have ever seen though, I honestly think she would give a lot of the men a good match!

Obviously I want Murray to win, and he is on good form, Djokovic as ever is superb, Federer to have another crack at it? Nadal hasn't seemed right since his injury problems, yet although he is a set down as I type this, I can't write him off.

I'm in the minority with my mates in that I am a tennis fan, but honestly, has there ever been a time as good as it currently with the standards in the mens game?
Wimbledon on 18:35 - Jul 2 with 1457 viewsdailew

Wimbledon on 18:17 - Jul 2 by perchrockjack

Thighs like Garth

Never shag anything you cannot fight.

What a car crash Wimbldeon 2day is.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Wimbledon on 18:38 - Jul 2 with 1453 viewsdailew

Wimbledon on 17:57 - Jul 2 by exiledclaseboy

Top three look as good as ever. Nadal a set down to a crazy rasta. Good win for Ward earlier. Enjoying it as always.

Great to see some serve and volley although he's being forced to half-volley a lot.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Wimbledon on 19:32 - Jul 2 with 1421 viewsshandyjack

Really dislike Rafa and Murray so hoping this crazy Dustin goes all the way, hopefully Watson puts up a fight and Ward carries on the way he's playing

Wimbledon on 19:41 - Jul 2 with 1416 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 19:32 - Jul 2 by shandyjack

Really dislike Rafa and Murray so hoping this crazy Dustin goes all the way, hopefully Watson puts up a fight and Ward carries on the way he's playing

Out of curiousity, why do you dislike Murray and Nadal? Honest question...
Wimbledon on 19:46 - Jul 2 with 1408 viewsSwanseajill

Fascinating game Nadal v Brown.
Players evolve similar to Football. Brown is today's man, he has the ability to go far on grass.
Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon on 19:48 - Jul 2 with 1402 viewsmonmouth

Wimbledon on 19:41 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

Nadal picks his arse on court too much mun.

Anyway, seriously, how amazing was that. Serve, volley, drop shots, lobs, rocket serves and groundstrokes. No baseline bollux. I hope more players try that. Wonderful stuff.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wimbledon on 19:53 - Jul 2 with 1385 viewsBanosswan

Wimbledon on 19:46 - Jul 2 by Swanseajill

Fascinating game Nadal v Brown.
Players evolve similar to Football. Brown is today's man, he has the ability to go far on grass.

He is thirty mind

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wimbledon on 19:53 - Jul 2 with 1384 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 19:48 - Jul 2 by monmouth

Anyway, seriously, how amazing was that. Serve, volley, drop shots, lobs, rocket serves and groundstrokes. No baseline bollux. I hope more players try that. Wonderful stuff.

Fantastic match...Hopefully Brown can follow it up in the next round, some brilliant tennis from him. Hopefully he hasn't just raised his game for that match.
Wimbledon on 19:54 - Jul 2 with 1380 viewsSwanseajill

Wimbledon on 19:48 - Jul 2 by monmouth

It's called his warm up mun.

Yes it was indeed wonderful tennis. Can't wait for more, then comes the Davies cup....great .
Wimbledon on 19:54 - Jul 2 with 1375 viewsSwaneeRiver

I wondered why it was raining earlier.
Flamin Wimbledon fortnight innt !!!
Wimbledon on 20:04 - Jul 2 with 1361 viewsorion3016

Nadal having a poor run at the moment. At least Murray won't have to face him in quarters but he'll still have to beat federer in semi and Djokovic in final assuming there are no upsets

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 20:07 - Jul 2 with 1357 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wimbledon on 19:53 - Jul 2 by Banosswan

He is thirty mind

Yup. He's a one shot wonder. As brilliant as he was today it was the highlight of his career and undoubtedly the only thing in tennis he'll be remembered for. Superb to watch mind.

Wimbledon on 20:18 - Jul 2 with 1333 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 20:04 - Jul 2 by orion3016

Nadal having a poor run at the moment. At least Murray won't have to face him in quarters but he'll still have to beat federer in semi and Djokovic in final assuming there are no upsets

I'm not going to take anything away from Dustin Brown after that game by commenting on Nadal...I think Murray will have a harder time against Brown if the draw goes to form. If he gets there then I would fancy Murray to beat Federer purely because age finally seems to be catching up...and then Djokovic!

I just can't see past Djokovic being the champion this year, that defeat in France will have focused him. But we really are spoiled at the moment, the years of Sampras processions to the title were mind numbing.
Wimbledon on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 1329 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wimbledon on 20:18 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

I'm not going to take anything away from Dustin Brown after that game by commenting on Nadal...I think Murray will have a harder time against Brown if the draw goes to form. If he gets there then I would fancy Murray to beat Federer purely because age finally seems to be catching up...and then Djokovic!

I just can't see past Djokovic being the champion this year, that defeat in France will have focused him. But we really are spoiled at the moment, the years of Sampras processions to the title were mind numbing.

There's never been a better time to be a tennis fan. The men's game is the best it's ever been.

Wimbledon on 20:25 - Jul 2 with 1321 viewsorion3016

Wimbledon on 20:18 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

Murray looks as good to me if not better than when he won 2 years ago. It's a mental thing with him over Djokovic but he's beaten him in 2 big finals previously and after his performances over recent weeks I think he'll do it

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 20:30 - Jul 2 with 1310 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 20:25 - Jul 2 by orion3016

Murray looks as good to me if not better than when he won 2 years ago. It's a mental thing with him over Djokovic but he's beaten him in 2 big finals previously and after his performances over recent weeks I think he'll do it

I hope so...
Wimbledon on 20:51 - Jul 2 with 1279 viewsperchrockjack

Rather sad to see an old warrior like Nadal so obviously on the downstroke.

Like a shot stag.

Think Serena would take him any which way she wanted.

Pray for Heather

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wimbledon on 20:51 - Jul 2 with 1283 viewsorion3016

Wimbledon on 20:30 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

I hope so...

Long way to go and the second week will bring some great matches - roll on

Be over there now after

Wimbledon on 20:57 - Jul 2 with 1272 viewsscottishjack

Wimbledon on 20:51 - Jul 2 by perchrockjack

Rather sad to see an old warrior like Nadal so obviously on the downstroke.

Like a shot stag.

Think Serena would take him any which way she wanted.

Pray for Heather

Ha ha! Pray for Heather! I can see it being one of those "British" things, Watson will put up a good fight in the first set, perhaps even a break of serve somewhere...and then Serena will go up a gear. Serena Williams is that good that she can play to the crowd and then show who's boss, Watson will be the plucky Brit and Williams will have the crowd onside for the rest of the tournament.
Wimbledon on 12:39 - Jul 3 with 1194 viewsshandyjack

Wimbledon on 19:41 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

Nadal winds me up with his ass picking and touching every part of his body before every shot, and Murray just comes across as a right miserable and arrogant c+++

Wimbledon on 12:59 - Jul 3 with 1180 viewsJackSomething

Wimbledon on 20:07 - Jul 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yup. He's a one shot wonder. As brilliant as he was today it was the highlight of his career and undoubtedly the only thing in tennis he'll be remembered for. Superb to watch mind.

Tend to agree. What happened to the guy who beat Nadal under the roof a few years back? When Nadal losing to anyone not named Roger or Novak was unheard of.

I remember plenty of fans and pundits bemoaning Henman's luck that he played when Sampras was still brilliant, then Federer emerged to dominate Wimbledon for 5 years. They conveniently ignore that between those two eras, Ivanisevic and Hewitt won the tournament. Henman, good player that he was, would be lucky to get past the quarter-final these days such is the strength of the men's game.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Wimbledon on 13:25 - Jul 3 with 1171 viewsjackportis

I hope these annoying Australians in yellow t shirts don't become a regular fixture in Wimbledon. Singing and being annoying.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024