Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? 18:51 - Jul 2 with 3515 viewsPhil_S

An interesting rumour gathered a bit of pace today as the Swans were linked with a move for defender Ezequiel Munoz in the Italian Press

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39136
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:06 - Jul 2 with 3450 viewsscottishjack

"Swans Battle AC Milan..."

I swear I'm living in an alternative universe at times these days...Headlines like this are still catching me off guard when they pop up!
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:14 - Jul 2 with 3407 viewsowainglyndwr

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:06 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

I swear I'm living in an alternative universe at times these days...Headlines like this are still catching me off guard when they pop up!

I know its mad. Our Swansea
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:29 - Jul 2 with 3328 viewshobo

We are not interested in him
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:43 - Jul 2 with 3266 viewsmagicdaps10

He is class but would not come here if he is not playing week in week out.

Not won a senior cap so work permit would be a issue.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:03 - Jul 2 with 3195 viewshobo

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:43 - Jul 2 by magicdaps10

He is class but would not come here if he is not playing week in week out.

Not won a senior cap so work permit would be a issue.

He's half Spanish
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:08 - Jul 2 with 3175 viewsGlyn1

You've been dreaming this for the last 12 years - snap out of it before they switch off the life support! Seriously, does this world look realistic to you?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:21 - Jul 2 with 3125 viewsscottishjack

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:08 - Jul 2 by Glyn1

You've been dreaming this for the last 12 years - snap out of it before they switch off the life support! Seriously, does this world look realistic to you?

The last time someone pulled this stunt on me I took a blue pill and I was walking around funny for days...
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:24 - Jul 2 with 3101 viewsairedale

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:21 - Jul 2 by scottishjack

The last time someone pulled this stunt on me I took a blue pill and I was walking around funny for days...

Not the dreaded Groucho walk?
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:37 - Jul 2 with 3047 viewsBorojack

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:03 - Jul 2 by hobo

He's half Spanish

Unless Fernandez or Ash are off somewhere you never know.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:49 - Jul 2 with 2989 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:03 - Jul 2 by hobo

He's half Spanish

Fair enough, didn't know that.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 21:00 - Jul 2 with 2938 viewsscottishjack

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 20:24 - Jul 2 by airedale

Not the dreaded Groucho walk?

A bit like that yes!
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 21:44 - Jul 2 with 2793 viewsPhil_S

You just won Wales Online post of the night...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-internet-told-you
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 21:53 - Jul 2 with 2749 viewsAnotherJohn

Isn't it more the case that these 'races' and 'battles' are the argot of the teenage bloggers and even the odd provincial journo? Milan in for Munoz? In his agent's dreams.
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 23:57 - Jul 2 with 2409 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 19:29 - Jul 2 by hobo

We are not interested in him

Whether we are or not is irrelevant, the fact the national press is talking about SCFC in this way is just mad.

I think I love it .....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 08:30 - Jul 3 with 2123 viewsscottishjack

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 21:44 - Jul 2 by Phil_S

You just won Wales Online post of the night...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-internet-told-you

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 09:52 - Jul 3 with 2019 viewsportsidejack

we are interested in him he was having a trial Monday, only reason he was over here having a trial with us is because AC MILAN haven't got a under 18 league for him to play in this season.
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 10:01 - Jul 3 with 1999 viewsWxmJax

Isn't he a bit old for that ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 10:25 - Jul 3 with 1952 viewsportsidejack

No he's 17 been with AC Milan from the age of 9 .
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 10:29 - Jul 3 with 1939 viewsportsidejack

think that's the wrong player the press have us linked with from AC Milan
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 12:41 - Jul 3 with 1759 viewsTaliesin

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 10:25 - Jul 3 by portsidejack

No he's 17 been with AC Milan from the age of 9 .

If he's only 17 he was on the verge of a full Argentinian cap when he was 11. Different player methinks
Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 13:54 - Jul 3 with 1646 viewskarnataka

Swans Battle AC Milan For Ezequiel Munoz? on 12:41 - Jul 3 by Taliesin

If he's only 17 he was on the verge of a full Argentinian cap when he was 11. Different player methinks

The player I'm reading about is 24.

I don't get this one though. Fede Fernandez is 26 and has 31 caps for Argentina, Munoz is 24 and hasn't played national football above U20 level. Why would we need him. Jordi Amat is our 3rd choice CD, is 23 and a fixture in the Spanish U21s so how far down the pecking order would this Munoz be for us?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 16:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024