Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture 12:02 - Jul 3 with 9625 viewsperchrockjack

According to Russell brand...

Well HE is truly futile.

REALLY, a disgusting piece of unadulated human sewerage worthy only of contempt.

I really do wish him harm .Quote me on that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:28 - Jul 3 with 1363 viewsperchrockjack

Jus.

Please don't think I'm thick. I just act so sometime but not now.

I hate brand as he so a liar, hypocrite and one using current affairs to perpetuate his flagging career.

He is making a case out for justifying is as are some others.

We are simply pitiful in not accepting some are simply evil and need to be eliminated.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:14 - Jul 3 with 1335 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:28 - Jul 3 by perchrockjack

Jus.

Please don't think I'm thick. I just act so sometime but not now.

I hate brand as he so a liar, hypocrite and one using current affairs to perpetuate his flagging career.

He is making a case out for justifying is as are some others.

We are simply pitiful in not accepting some are simply evil and need to be eliminated.

By all means I think you have to be pretty evil to carry out that sort of crime. That isnt up for debate. But we have those kinds of people in every country of every ethnicity creed and colour. If the roles were reversed and the West were being attacked daily and invaded by the middle east, I'm sure we would see a similar atrocity over there carried out by an evil and crazed Westerner, that uses innocent civilians to get their message across. Take the IRA for example.

Nobody, brand included, is excusing the atrocity, IS or the middle east. The point is that a minute silence is a bit rich coming from the people that provoked and armed these evil people - and continue to do so of course.

We will have to agree to disagree on Russell.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 18:15]
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:15 - Jul 3 with 1334 viewssherpajacob

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 16:40 - Jul 3 by perchrockjack

Wrong.

We should be looking at stopping people from this behaviour.

It aint our fault. NOTHING ,NO BOMBING ,NO FOREIGN POLICY is any reason for their behaviour.

THE FACT some blame ourtselves show how conned and naïve we are.

We ve played into their hands. They see conciliation as a weakness and we have to be ruthless. THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT STOP .

Its down to us. Its aint our fault

GOT IT?

iM BACK TO THE bbq

There's none so blind.

You see these terrorists as evil, because they murdered innocent civilians and therefore they should be wiped out.

Yet they see the west particularly USA and uk as evil because of illegal interventions in the middle east in which many thousands of innocent civilians have been killed.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:17 - Jul 3 with 1328 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:15 - Jul 3 by sherpajacob

There's none so blind.

You see these terrorists as evil, because they murdered innocent civilians and therefore they should be wiped out.

Yet they see the west particularly USA and uk as evil because of illegal interventions in the middle east in which many thousands of innocent civilians have been killed.

When did we start intervening in the Middle East?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:39 - Jul 3 with 1305 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:17 - Jul 3 by Darran

Well, to kick it off, how about this:-

In the UK and US lead attacks on Iraq and Afghanistan alone. 1,000,000 civilians were killed. (ONE F*CKING MILLION).

Now think how angry we all are at the 30 Britons murdered in Tunisa, and think how angry and evil they think we must be after we killed 1 million of their innocent civilians.

Can you imagine if the tables were reversed and we were 1,000,000 British citizens dead after illegal invasions of our country.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:43 - Jul 3 with 1303 viewssherpajacob

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:17 - Jul 3 by Darran

How far back do you want to go?

The Arab spring
The illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003
The support of Saddam Hussein in the iraq- Iran war
Support for the Shah of iran
The Suez crisis 1956
The British occupation of Egypt
The creation of Iraq in 1920
The Balfour declaration of 1917

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:49 - Jul 3 with 1284 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:43 - Jul 3 by sherpajacob

The Arab spring
The Suez crisis 1956

Thanks it's just I was listening to QT last night.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:49 - Jul 3 with 1284 viewsJacandme

The Arab spring
The Suez crisis 1956

Add the Libyian civil war where we entered as we wanted rid of Gadaffi and operation Shader which is currently on going in Syria.
Login to get fewer ads

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:56 - Jul 3 with 1239 viewsLord_Bony

We armed and funded these murdering terrorists to the teeth to help overthrow the regimes of Syria,Iraq and Libya....in the name of freedom.

That is where our foreign policy has failed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 20:24 - Jul 3 with 1211 viewsJackSomething

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 16:40 - Jul 3 by perchrockjack

Wrong.

We should be looking at stopping people from this behaviour.

It aint our fault. NOTHING ,NO BOMBING ,NO FOREIGN POLICY is any reason for their behaviour.

THE FACT some blame ourtselves show how conned and naïve we are.

We ve played into their hands. They see conciliation as a weakness and we have to be ruthless. THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT STOP .

Its down to us. Its aint our fault

GOT IT?

iM BACK TO THE bbq

I sincerely hope this was sarcasm. Seeing as you're a former police officer, I'd be amazed if you can only see this issue in such simplistic terms.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 21:24 - Jul 3 with 1157 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Arab spring
The Suez crisis 1956

Where's Lohengrin when you need him.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:00 - Jul 3 with 1129 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:56 - Jul 3 by Lord_Bony

We armed and funded these murdering terrorists to the teeth to help overthrow the regimes of Syria,Iraq and Libya....in the name of freedom.

yeah but Russel Brands a c''t

Its nice to see so many clued up people on here .
Our foreign policies are an absolute disgrace
"Weapons of mass destruction"
O
I
L

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:10 - Jul 3 with 1120 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:00 - Jul 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

yeah but Russel Brands a c''t

Its nice to see so many clued up people on here .
Our foreign policies are an absolute disgrace
"Weapons of mass destruction"
O
I
L

Regardless of anything he's definitely a c*nt.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:13 - Jul 3 with 1116 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:10 - Jul 3 by Darran

Regardless of anything he's definitely a c*nt.

For talking sense? Or because he is rich and famous and people like to call rich and famous people names?
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:15 - Jul 3 with 1109 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:13 - Jul 3 by Jacandme

For talking sense? Or because he is rich and famous and people like to call rich and famous people names?

He was a c*nt before he was rich and famous he's also an unfunny c*nt too.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:41 - Jul 3 with 1102 viewsperchrockjack

what you do js.
Blind- JESUS

Still USA eh

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:44 - Jul 3 with 1091 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:15 - Jul 3 by Darran

He was a c*nt before he was rich and famous he's also an unfunny c*nt too.

In what way?
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:53 - Jul 3 with 1071 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:44 - Jul 3 by Jacandme

In what way?

How old are you? FFS mun.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 23:03 - Jul 3 with 1052 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 22:53 - Jul 3 by Darran

How old are you? FFS mun.

You seem strangely miffed that I have had the temerity to ask you to explain your comment? Isnt that what this site is about?

Your contribution to this thread seems to have boiled down to calling the subject a c*nt for what seems like an unrelated event at best... or at worst - for absolutely no reason at all.

So I am simply asking why? It seems your refusal to answer may point to the latter being the case.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 23:16 - Jul 3 with 1034 viewssherpajacob

Before anyone comments further, i would suggest actually listening to what Brand said.
If you still disagree with him that's fine, but give your reasons and say which bits you disagree with.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 23:20 - Jul 3 with 1021 viewsJack_Meoff

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:56 - Jul 3 by Lord_Bony

'..in the name of freedom.' Whose freedom?

It's all about money and oil. Period.

Since 2001 Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan have been victim to Western invasion - nations that previously had government owned central banks.

Syria currently still has a government owned central bank - coincidence?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 23:20 - Jul 3 with 1021 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 23:03 - Jul 3 by Jacandme

You seem strangely miffed that I have had the temerity to ask you to explain your comment? Isnt that what this site is about?

Your contribution to this thread seems to have boiled down to calling the subject a c*nt for what seems like an unrelated event at best... or at worst - for absolutely no reason at all.

So I am simply asking why? It seems your refusal to answer may point to the latter being the case.

Oh for goodness sake the blokes a stupid mouthy prick,he always has been and he always will be.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 00:19 - Jul 4 with 986 viewsJack_Meoff

Many on here allowing their dislike of an individual completely blind their objectivity on any subject they may pass comment.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 0:21]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 00:33 - Jul 4 with 977 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 23:20 - Jul 3 by Darran

Oh for goodness sake the blokes a stupid mouthy prick,he always has been and he always will be.

So your involvement on this thread boils down to your seemingly baseless opinion that he is "a stupid mouthy pr*ck".

That was worth taking up everybodies time. Jack_Meoff summed it up perfectly above.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 0:34]
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 05:46 - Jul 4 with 943 viewsHumpty

Thirty killed in Omagh.

Fifty two killed at 7/7.

Twenty one killed in the Birmingham bombings.

I don't remember any national minutes silence for them.

Lot's more will be killed again by terrorism.

Do we have a national minutes silence for all of these victims of terrorism?

Or just when the Government decides.

Next week one person is killed. Do we have a national minute of silence for him?

If not, why not?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024