Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture 12:02 - Jul 3 with 9622 viewsperchrockjack

According to Russell brand...

Well HE is truly futile.

REALLY, a disgusting piece of unadulated human sewerage worthy only of contempt.

I really do wish him harm .Quote me on that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 06:07 - Jul 6 with 1422 viewsHumpty

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 08:55 - Jul 5 by perchrockjack

Oh please do waste your time. I don't mind.

Its not easy pointing out to humpty and his ilk just ow wrong they are.

Thick? You truly are a supine scrote unable to debate at all. See a poster name you don't like and you jump.

I ll be ringing my racist homophobic father tonight after Chapel to remind him too of his mistakes.

Brand is filth. He is self obsessed publicist and you ARE seeing justification for IS .

Now READ that last sentence ,take a step back, try to think and reflect.

CANT WAIT FOR NEW SEASON

F*ck me. Where do I start?

Once again you confuse being unable to debate with disagreeing with you.

Darren agrees with me. DGT probably does as well. They can debate. Humpty and Controversial don't agree with me. Aaaaaargh! They don't know how to debate with me! You stupid t*at. It's not that we can't debate with oafs. We just don't agree with you. Got it?

As for your racist homophobic Xxxxher, who you chose to bring into the debate, I don't remember anyone calling him racist. Making shit up Perch?

Last year my teenage daughter came out as gay. Biggest decision a lovely young girl ever has to make in her life. She was terrified we'd be disappointed about something she had no choice in. Of course we weren't. How could a parent be angry with a child about how they were born? Luckily she has me as a father rather than your father. A suggestion to you Perch. Tell your Dad to keep his big judgemental nose out of other peoples lives. Good Christian that he is. Judge not and all that yeah? Like Jesus said? My daughter is not a filthy perverted sodomite like you and your dad think. She's just a lovely young girl.

As for Brand who you obviously hate, yeah I think he's an idiot as well. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. He'll always be a cock though. Still, not very nice of you to tell lies about the man. He doesn't take heroin. Very unbecoming of a policeman to tell lies about people isn't it?

Now listen to this last bit Perch. And take it in.

I think IS are absolute scum. Scum that needs to be dealt with unfortunately. But we have to.

Tell me Perch. Did you support the Iraq war? Did you agree that we should invade that country to get the weapons of mass destruction that they didn't have? Remember? Because Mr Tony wanted to back up the Americans despite anyone with a brain knowing it would be a disaster?

You'll probably lie and say no because you are a Xxxx. Xxxxx. Xxxx. But we all know you did. All the thick people in this country did, including you.

And guess what Perch? You can slag me off for justifying IS crimes. Which I don't.

But you helped create them. They did not exist until we gave them a space to exist. And lot's of people knew it at the time. But were shouted down by arsh*les like yourself.

You xxxx xxxx xxxx

This post has been edited by an administrator
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture (n/t) on 07:51 - Jul 6 with 1378 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture (n/t) on 04:59 - Jul 6 by jackharris

I think you are a complete and utter c*nt! If we want to have a minutes silence for f*cking innocent holiday makers we will have a F*cking minutes silence! All governments are corrupt! But never ever justify innocent people being murdered because of the past cock ups of previous Governments! I don't give a flying f*ck where the guns originate from. I give a flying F*ck that some evil chicken of a bloke used a gun on unarmed peaceful tourists!

You seem to have plucked 2.7m from somewhere. What the f*ck have they got to do with 30 innocent Brits murdered on Holiday, do they deserve to be murdered for the actions of our Governments?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 5:16]

Oh thanks.

You can have a minute silence for anyone you like, nobody has told you otherwise have they? What they have said however, is it is a futile gesture from the government that armed and provoked these killers, and continue to do so.

Nobody has justified anything, why there are a few on here hell bent on stating that is beyond me. I suggest you read the thread.

The 2.7m is not a figure plucked from the air. It is the official figures. From memory, 950,000 innocent civilians murdered and 1.75m innocent civilians seriously injured. Thats a total of 2.7m murdered or seriously injured - the population of Wales roughly. Shocking isn't it.

Now, how can you even attempt to make a case that I am justifying IS actions or saying the tragic victims deserved to die? Cant I say now, that any action taken against IS as a result of that and the inevitable civilian murders that will happen from UK bombs - YOU are justifying, and that YOU are stating they deserve to die? What is the difference?

Some think western lives are valuable where as eastern ones don't really count and they should just accept them. I imagine that part of the world is feeling as much hate towards us as we feel towards them - thats what needless murder does, and it happens on both sides. Im amazed people think they should accept a million civilians murdered where as we should declare war over 30 of ours. That isn't justifying it, that is being aware of the reason they hate us. There is a difference.

Now again. These people are out for revenge, continuous revenge as we continue to kill their people and invade their lands. This is ordered by our government and continues to be ordered by our government. So the point is, instead of ordering a minute silence - how about stop bombing them, invading them and stealing their natural resources... Maybe that would protect our innocent civilians more than being quiet for a minute. Better still, lets do both.

Summary then, so my words and further twisted - IS are evil scum, the holidaymakers have become tragic pawns in a political battle, murder of innocent people is not justifiable - that goes for them AND us, instead of a minute silence we should change our foreign policy or scenes like this will continue to happen and minute silence happening week in week out - which im sure you can agree is the epitome of futility.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 8:11]
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 09:05 - Jul 6 with 1342 viewsperchrockjack

When did you last debate anything humpy, la.

Pot black kettle.

Really, see it another way.

no excuses , not even history.

It ain't our fault

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 09:49 - Jul 6 with 1319 viewsHumpty

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 09:05 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

When did you last debate anything humpy, la.

Pot black kettle.

Really, see it another way.

no excuses , not even history.

It ain't our fault

And there you go. Don't try to answer anything I said. Just say "You can't debate." Nice debating there Perch. F*cking dullard. La.
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 10:51 - Jul 6 with 1277 viewsSenhin

Perch, aside from the fact that people ARE debating with you properly, they'd be completely justified in talking nonsense and not debating properly with you as 99% of what you write is incoherent. I have to spend a while trying to work out what you are attempting to say, and then I think "it's just written poorly. He didn't actually mean what that looks like." But no no, you actually did mean the ridiculous thing it seemed to say.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 15:27 - Jul 6 with 1214 viewsperchrockjack

Senhin.

If what I posted is incoherent why the erudite replies.

If nonsensical crap, it would only deserve a reply surely if a post of mine was incoherent.

Therefore, what I post, if

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 15:31 - Jul 6 with 1212 viewsperchrockjack

cont.

Why reply to something that cannot be understood- incoherent.

Answers please.

Humpt. Debate? with you? Lets start again only this time we ll keep it civil.

Now then, my opinion is there are no excuses for IS killing. NOW that ,to me, is coherent, cogent and articulate enough . I believe too many are looking at historical reasons FOR IS to justify their actions.

NOW, someone, like Lohengrin please return with a reply devoid of personal drivel.

I ll be back later

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:34 - Jul 6 with 1171 viewsJacandme

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 15:31 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

cont.

Why reply to something that cannot be understood- incoherent.

Answers please.

Humpt. Debate? with you? Lets start again only this time we ll keep it civil.

Now then, my opinion is there are no excuses for IS killing. NOW that ,to me, is coherent, cogent and articulate enough . I believe too many are looking at historical reasons FOR IS to justify their actions.

NOW, someone, like Lohengrin please return with a reply devoid of personal drivel.

I ll be back later

Why are you so hung up on this odd justifying quest? Nobody is justifying them, nobody has and im sure nobody will justify it. For the sake of the debate, if you are to bring that up again then please provide specific examples of people justifying the murders in Tunisia. Deal? Because at the miment you are fighting against something that nobody has even come close to doing.

As for historical reasons being mute. What do you regard as historical? A week? Month? Year? Decade? You do realise we are CURRENTLY bombing Syria right? Just after we finished bombing Afghanistan... Which came shortly after bombing Iraq. Do the beach murders count as now historical too meaning we cannot react, or does that not count because they are British?

I just dont understand your view at all. Surely even the most one eyed EDL member can see that the middle east would have deep rooted hate for the West. Killing innocent civilians is cowardly and deplorable, something both sides are guilty of - us far more than them statistically... overwhelmingly so actually.

So to bring it back to the point in hand. Simply the people you are arguing against, are making the point that in order to protect our citizens from further atrocities - it is far better to stop killing their civilians and imposing our laws, traditions and way of life on them (something we woukd never accept if it were roles reversed). That way we will see far less murdererpd Brits by crazed and angry middle easterners with a vendetta.

Or of course we can have a minute silence, carry on as normal and then let this happen again and again and again and again. Which as Brand said, is the epitome of futility.
Login to get fewer ads

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:28 - Jul 6 with 1143 viewsskippyjack

It should've ended at my posts..

Greece = imploding
EU confidents = inform terror leader to create outrage with European leaders
It's all economical.. Kill a few innocents = save money to stop the Eurozone collapsing .. These terrorist attacks make economical sense..

EU Parliament = responsible for failing the 'European vison'.. In order for the World to progress and take it's normal path.. The European Union must be abolished.. Countries are imploding into the 8th world.. The Union isn't going to last.. Fate says so.. This is why UKIP will win more seats in 2020.. The European Union isn't economically viable for a balanced planet.. It's only time until the bubble bursts.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:10 - Jul 6 with 1113 viewsperchrockjack

Jacanme.
It's mutual mate.

My point is simply ,again, there are no excuses for their level of barbarity.

Maybe we should call this an impasse as we re simply disagreeing, which would have us beheaded in other countries.

Humpy.

What s Your job?

Let's have fair play, cards on table. I trained as an accountant ,been in retail management,self employed , and also a company director.
Last job was in sustainable energy.
Shoe size 10

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:12 - Jul 6 with 1110 viewsNeath_Jack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:10 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Jacanme.
It's mutual mate.

Maybe we should call this an impasse as we re simply disagreeing, which would have us beheaded in other countries.

Humpy.

What s Your job?

Let's have fair play, cards on table. I trained as an accountant ,been in retail management,self employed , and also a company director.
Shoe size 10

Perch, a friendly question, why when you're on the ropes in a debate, do you always ask what the other person does for a job?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:16 - Jul 6 with 1103 viewsperchrockjack

Friendly reply no.

It's direct to a post that drags up my former police job.

It's as if I'm a moral compass and it gets up my nose.

We be had spats but not used policing as a tool as its used by jacksomething and humpy.

I ain't having it,la, not at all.

As for incoherent...well they understand enough to reply .

Anyway, Greek debate is better. Trample clearly insane

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:19 - Jul 6 with 1091 viewsJackSomething

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:16 - Jul 6 by perchrockjack

Friendly reply no.

It's direct to a post that drags up my former police job.

It's as if I'm a moral compass and it gets up my nose.

We be had spats but not used policing as a tool as its used by jacksomething and humpy.

I ain't having it,la, not at all.

As for incoherent...well they understand enough to reply .

Anyway, Greek debate is better. Trample clearly insane

I didn't use it as a tool. I expressed surprise that someone who has done such a difficult and complicated job can't see that issues aren't black and white, that there are grey areas in this debate.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 19:26 - Jul 6 with 1084 viewsJacandme

Jacanme.
It's mutual mate.

Humpy.

What s Your job?

Shoe size 10

And nobody has made any excuses so I'm not sure what you are arguing about. On a side note, are there any excuses for our level of barbarity then out of interest?

Do you think the middle eastern people feel outrage at their one million murdered civilians? Or do you think only Britain is capable feeling outrage?

You have said we should declare war on them as a result of Tunisia. Yet you are also aware that would mean hundreds and maybe thousands of civilian casualties. How are you and your ideologies any better than theirs?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2015 19:28]
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 11:15 - Jul 7 with 1005 viewsNeath_Jack

For those interested, Brand is questioned by a member of the public (the cynics amongst us may say it was set up, but there we go) as to his minutes silence comments.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 11:59 - Jul 7 with 980 viewsperchrockjack

neath jack

Was my answer friendly enough.

Are we chums?

Some seem rather coy about how they earn a living but feel quite justified in having a go at a particular profession. Im quite proud of my police career and what I achieved. I was a good boss and took risks which could have backfired but it took courage.

I don't like the legal leaches ,solicitors/barristers ;I d love to lock horns with one on here and Im waiting for that day.

I wished I d been a train driver

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 12:26 - Jul 7 with 972 viewsNeath_Jack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 11:59 - Jul 7 by perchrockjack

neath jack

Was my answer friendly enough.

Are we chums?

Some seem rather coy about how they earn a living but feel quite justified in having a go at a particular profession. Im quite proud of my police career and what I achieved. I was a good boss and took risks which could have backfired but it took courage.

I don't like the legal leaches ,solicitors/barristers ;I d love to lock horns with one on here and Im waiting for that day.

I wished I d been a train driver

Yeah, sound Perchy.

Was just wondering if you judged a persons intelligence and/or ability to debate on their occupation that's all.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 12:30 - Jul 7 with 962 viewsperchrockjack

Nope, never

I certainly don't judge anyone on here 100% on what they post. I don't trust myself for sure.

Only way is a face to face interview with no drink involved.

thanks

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:08 - Jul 7 with 941 viewsMillJack

Jacanme.
It's mutual mate.

Humpy.

What s Your job?

Shoe size 10

I actually agree with you on one thing Perch, there is no excuse for their level of barbarity. What's the excuse for ours though? Or is it ok because it's us dishing it out?
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:35 - Jul 7 with 926 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:08 - Jul 7 by MillJack

I actually agree with you on one thing Perch, there is no excuse for their level of barbarity. What's the excuse for ours though? Or is it ok because it's us dishing it out?

There is no excuse for innocent people being slaughtered whatever nationality they are wherever they are but I tend to assume most people would think like that anyway.
I have absolutely no idea why people keep pumping it out though and thank God we didn't have news channels of Internet in the 1940s or we'd have been f*cked though saying that we didn't gage so many left wing c*nts back then.
(last bit not aimed at you or anyone in particular)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:38 - Jul 7 with 929 viewsNeath_Jack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:35 - Jul 7 by Darran

There is no excuse for innocent people being slaughtered whatever nationality they are wherever they are but I tend to assume most people would think like that anyway.
I have absolutely no idea why people keep pumping it out though and thank God we didn't have news channels of Internet in the 1940s or we'd have been f*cked though saying that we didn't gage so many left wing c*nts back then.
(last bit not aimed at you or anyone in particular)

Did you watch the program about Hiroshima last night?

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 14:13 - Jul 7 with 908 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:38 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

No I was reading my book.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:46 - Jul 7 with 848 viewscontroversial_jack

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 14:13 - Jul 7 by Darran

No I was reading my book.

Did it have pictures in it?
Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:50 - Jul 7 with 841 viewsDarran

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 17:46 - Jul 7 by controversial_jack

Did it have pictures in it?

Yes most autobiographies do.

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 18:26 - Jul 7 with 812 viewssherpajacob

Tunisian minutes of silence a futile gesture on 13:38 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

Hiroshima, now there is an interesting debate.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024