Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile ,up the road 17:27 - Jul 3 with 15959 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-target-fo Agent Cottrill will start work soon hopefully
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 17:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:25 - Jul 3 with 4895 viewspencoedjack

Be surprised if he went there, they damaged his house in Bridgend when he was playing for us.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:31 - Jul 3 with 4879 viewsDarran

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:25 - Jul 3 by pencoedjack

Be surprised if he went there, they damaged his house in Bridgend when he was playing for us.

Well let's hope he does he'll damage their hopes of success because he's shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:48 - Jul 3 with 4829 viewsmysonsarejacks

Meanwhile ,up the road on 18:31 - Jul 3 by Darran

That is actually quite funny. I quite liked Cotteril when he was with us but they're trying to make him sound like Messi

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:23 - Jul 3 with 4722 viewsairedale

I thought that he as a good player too. The only fault I found about him was that he wouldn't sometimes turn up on the day.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:26 - Jul 3 with 4707 viewsblueytheblue

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:23 - Jul 3 by airedale

I thought that he as a good player too. The only fault I found about him was that he wouldn't sometimes turn up on the day.

Sounds like a perfect signing for us then.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:25 - Jul 3 with 4536 viewsLeonisGod

"Star"
Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:42 - Jul 3 with 4491 viewsplasjack

Their in ecstasy today, new blue kit on sale.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:42 - Jul 3 with 4491 viewsNeath_Jack

I thought he was alright for us, a typical lower league winger, played well some days, rubbish other games. Cedric Van Der Gun, now he was proper shit. Didnt think much of Tommy ZigZag either.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:59 - Jul 3 with 4446 viewsHighjack

Great cross and shot on him but very little else. Slow and weak, can't or won't tackle or dribble or header etc.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:01 - Jul 3 with 4439 viewspencoedjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:42 - Jul 3 by Neath_Jack

I thought he was alright for us, a typical lower league winger, played well some days, rubbish other games. Cedric Van Der Gun, now he was proper shit. Didnt think much of Tommy ZigZag either.

I cant remember which game it was but he missed a penalty after that it was like his confidence was shot.

Nice to see the Bassey's looking at players we shipped out as not good enough when we were in the championship (league 1 even)
Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:38 - Jul 3 with 4313 viewsmorningstar

Never mind David Cotterill. I came across this from 'Depressed Blue'. it was in response to a thread on why targets Stephen Quinn and Sammi Ameobi had signed for Wolves and Reading instead of Cardiff. Here goes:

"Wolves and Reading imo have peaks. They are middle table premier league fodder at best.

Cardiff are the big unknown. We are a capital city and have a huge possible fanbase. Our potential far outreaches those two. So if Quinn and Ameobi choose those over us, unlucky!.

We have had little in terms of icons in recent years. No players has galvanised the club. If I was Ameobi I would be all over us."

It wouln't even be funny if it wasn't so absolutely and outstandingly hilarious!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:50 - Jul 3 with 4276 viewsraynor94

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:01 - Jul 3 by pencoedjack

I cant remember which game it was but he missed a penalty after that it was like his confidence was shot.

Nice to see the Bassey's looking at players we shipped out as not good enough when we were in the championship (league 1 even)

Norwich away 10 minutes to go 0-0 he missed it they went on to win, Brendan never forgave him

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:54 - Jul 3 with 4259 viewsmonmouth

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:38 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Never mind David Cotterill. I came across this from 'Depressed Blue'. it was in response to a thread on why targets Stephen Quinn and Sammi Ameobi had signed for Wolves and Reading instead of Cardiff. Here goes:

"Wolves and Reading imo have peaks. They are middle table premier league fodder at best.

Cardiff are the big unknown. We are a capital city and have a huge possible fanbase. Our potential far outreaches those two. So if Quinn and Ameobi choose those over us, unlucky!.

We have had little in terms of icons in recent years. No players has galvanised the club. If I was Ameobi I would be all over us."

It wouln't even be funny if it wasn't so absolutely and outstandingly hilarious!

Potential bigger than Wolves?? F**k my eyes. Plus of course the Madejki is only big enough for their women's team (said The Ham-man). Have Reading closed a stand for next season Scam? Tw*ts.

Anyway, Cotterill. Up against mega competition, gave just about the most cowardly and pathetic performance I have ever seen from any player. Ever. And that's saying something. At Bristol City under Sousa. He improved a bit under Rodgers to be fair, but invisible far too often. My opinion is summed up by the fact I hope they get him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:57 - Jul 3 with 4242 viewsmonmouth

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:50 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Norwich away 10 minutes to go 0-0 he missed it they went on to win, Brendan never forgave him

? He played against Reading after that and played a fantastic ball for Sinclair to win the game didn't he? I think it may have been later when Rodgers gave up on him. You might be right though as he missed another pen soon after the one Norwich didn't he and he was never the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:12 - Jul 3 with 4186 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:57 - Jul 3 by monmouth

? He played against Reading after that and played a fantastic ball for Sinclair to win the game didn't he? I think it may have been later when Rodgers gave up on him. You might be right though as he missed another pen soon after the one Norwich didn't he and he was never the same.

The last pen he missed was against Qpr.....a few moments later he took a corner and it was one of the worst corners I've ever seen........his head had gone and that was the end for him at Swansea.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:26 - Jul 3 with 4135 viewsraynor94

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:57 - Jul 3 by monmouth

Just checked, Brendan shipped him out in the January window of that season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:41 - Jul 3 with 4079 viewspencoedjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:12 - Jul 3 by dgt73

The last pen he missed was against Qpr.....a few moments later he took a corner and it was one of the worst corners I've ever seen........his head had gone and that was the end for him at Swansea.

That's the game
Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:47 - Jul 3 with 3959 viewsItchySphincter

It's a shame he was fragile. All went wrong when he missed those pens and his missus had a baby. Capable of flashes of brilliance.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 00:11 - Jul 4 with 3916 viewsGlyn1

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:54 - Jul 3 by monmouth

Potential bigger than Wolves?? F**k my eyes. Plus of course the Madejki is only big enough for their women's team (said The Ham-man). Have Reading closed a stand for next season Scam? Tw*ts.

Anyway, Cotterill. Up against mega competition, gave just about the most cowardly and pathetic performance I have ever seen from any player. Ever. And that's saying something. At Bristol City under Sousa. He improved a bit under Rodgers to be fair, but invisible far too often. My opinion is summed up by the fact I hope they get him.

Of course Cardiff are pontially bigger than Wolves, just as we are potentially bigger than their neighbours Leicester, and Wolves.

If we can be bigger than Wolves, then so could they.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 00:29 - Jul 4 with 3900 viewsmorningstar

Meanwhile ,up the road on 00:11 - Jul 4 by Glyn1

Of course Cardiff are pontially bigger than Wolves, just as we are potentially bigger than their neighbours Leicester, and Wolves.

If we can be bigger than Wolves, then so could they.

Your not very good at this Glyn are you? There's bigger and there's better.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Meanwhile ,up the road on 00:45 - Jul 4 with 3881 viewsBanosswan

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:41 - Jul 3 by pencoedjack

That's the game

Yup, was sat directly in line with it. Got a video on an old phone somewhere.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:17 - Jul 4 with 3830 viewsScoobyDoo

Similar to you then!
Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:23 - Jul 4 with 3820 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:38 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Where is he wrong birdbrain
Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:38 - Jul 4 with 3818 viewsSlugster664

Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:23 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

In the last paragraph there are 3 sentences, the first 2 are probably the only one's which are possibly correct out of the whole statement.

If you think otherwise then you are as deluded as the gibbon who wrote it...and I presume you are, boy.

STID

Meanwhile ,up the road on 07:14 - Jul 4 with 3728 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:23 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

Fcuk me, if you need that explaining to you, then I'm right you are a lost cause....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024