Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile ,up the road 17:27 - Jul 3 with 15961 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-target-fo Agent Cottrill will start work soon hopefully
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 17:30]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Meanwhile ,up the road on 07:19 - Jul 4 with 2877 viewsdgt73

Meanwhile ,up the road on 21:38 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Never mind David Cotterill. I came across this from 'Depressed Blue'. it was in response to a thread on why targets Stephen Quinn and Sammi Ameobi had signed for Wolves and Reading instead of Cardiff. Here goes:

"Wolves and Reading imo have peaks. They are middle table premier league fodder at best.

Cardiff are the big unknown. We are a capital city and have a huge possible fanbase. Our potential far outreaches those two. So if Quinn and Ameobi choose those over us, unlucky!.

We have had little in terms of icons in recent years. No players has galvanised the club. If I was Ameobi I would be all over us."

It wouln't even be funny if it wasn't so absolutely and outstandingly hilarious!

This is the mentality -that your average kardiff fan has - absolutely lacking all rational thinking. Someone please remind me how many seasons they have played at the top flight in the last 54 years..........

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:11 - Jul 4 with 2844 viewsbuilthjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 07:19 - Jul 4 by dgt73

This is the mentality -that your average kardiff fan has - absolutely lacking all rational thinking. Someone please remind me how many seasons they have played at the top flight in the last 54 years..........

None. You couldn't call it playing!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:18 - Jul 4 with 2837 viewsSwanzay

Cardiff Kit launch video

Liverpool?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:52 - Jul 4 with 2795 viewsfbreath

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:18 - Jul 4 by Swanzay

Cardiff Kit launch video

Liverpool?

Well spotted

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:53 - Jul 4 with 2788 viewsDewi1jack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:18 - Jul 4 by Swanzay

Cardiff Kit launch video

Liverpool?

15 seconds into that, they selling a white adidas top with black stripes.
Finally starting to learn how a successful team's kit should look .

Now, if they ever learn to play football and run their club properly, they may just be decades behind us rather than light years

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Meanwhile ,up the road on 10:19 - Jul 4 with 2709 viewsmonmouth

Meanwhile ,up the road on 08:52 - Jul 4 by fbreath

Well spotted

Is there anything that they can't f**k up?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Meanwhile ,up the road on 10:23 - Jul 4 with 2704 viewsfbreath

Meanwhile ,up the road on 10:19 - Jul 4 by monmouth

Is there anything that they can't f**k up?

I guess there will be an edited version of that video out soon

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:10 - Jul 4 with 2622 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:38 - Jul 4 by Slugster664

In the last paragraph there are 3 sentences, the first 2 are probably the only one's which are possibly correct out of the whole statement.

If you think otherwise then you are as deluded as the gibbon who wrote it...and I presume you are, boy.

The gibbon that wrote it? Why is that? because we has a different opinion to yourself? Not hard to do that is it, lad.
Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:14 - Jul 4 with 2615 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 07:14 - Jul 4 by dgt73

Fcuk me, if you need that explaining to you, then I'm right you are a lost cause....

Let's be honest bud, have you ever been right?
Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:02 - Jul 4 with 2527 viewsPrivate_Partz

Never mind David Cotterill. I came across this from 'Depressed Blue'. it was in response to a thread on why targets Stephen Quinn and Sammi Ameobi had signed for Wolves and Reading instead of Cardiff. Here goes:

"Wolves and Reading imo have peaks. They are middle table premier league fodder at best.

Cardiff are the big unknown. We are a capital city and have a huge possible fanbase. Our potential far outreaches those two. So if Quinn and Ameobi choose those over us, unlucky!.

We have had little in terms of icons in recent years. No players has galvanised the club. If I was Ameobi I would be all over us."

It wouln't even be funny if it wasn't so absolutely and outstandingly hilarious!

I actually have some sympathy with their views. They are fed this BS by the media and get money thrown at them by WAG and as a result they actually believe it all.
It is like those poor people who go on talent shows when that have absolutely none at all and make fools of themselves. It is those around them and families that feed them th BS in those cases.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:26 - Jul 4 with 2405 viewsblueytheblue

Meanwhile ,up the road on 14:02 - Jul 4 by Private_Partz

I actually have some sympathy with their views. They are fed this BS by the media and get money thrown at them by WAG and as a result they actually believe it all.
It is like those poor people who go on talent shows when that have absolutely none at all and make fools of themselves. It is those around them and families that feed them th BS in those cases.

Never fails to amuse me.

People on this site rightly mock Anus' website for the constant neverending stream of bollocks posted. Posts from that site are then used to generalise.

Clue; most City fans have never heard of Anus - yes his name is often in the local rag but given their readership figures are plummeting...

I mean, look at all the bogus accounts used to post ITK info. Latest is a 15/16 yr old kid in Spain; rumoured to be having a trial with us which has never happened. This kid magically has all sorts of ITK info which the half brain dead denizens there swallow as fact.

Idiots there fail to notice the plausibility issue; this kid magically has all sorts of contacts within the club? Gimme a break... reality is the kid is fed info by the muppets running the s(h)ite to try to bolster their non-existent credibility by having > 1 account posting ITK stuff.

Local rag then pick that info up and voila, instantly validates their BS. It's been printed so it must be true...

So the irony is that by giving that site the oxygen of publicity, under the guise of generalising about our fans you're actually giving it more credibility that it deserves.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:46 - Jul 4 with 2387 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:26 - Jul 4 by blueytheblue

Never fails to amuse me.

People on this site rightly mock Anus' website for the constant neverending stream of bollocks posted. Posts from that site are then used to generalise.

Clue; most City fans have never heard of Anus - yes his name is often in the local rag but given their readership figures are plummeting...

I mean, look at all the bogus accounts used to post ITK info. Latest is a 15/16 yr old kid in Spain; rumoured to be having a trial with us which has never happened. This kid magically has all sorts of ITK info which the half brain dead denizens there swallow as fact.

Idiots there fail to notice the plausibility issue; this kid magically has all sorts of contacts within the club? Gimme a break... reality is the kid is fed info by the muppets running the s(h)ite to try to bolster their non-existent credibility by having > 1 account posting ITK stuff.

Local rag then pick that info up and voila, instantly validates their BS. It's been printed so it must be true...

So the irony is that by giving that site the oxygen of publicity, under the guise of generalising about our fans you're actually giving it more credibility that it deserves.

Fair play Bluey, you're finally catching on with this lot.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 2373 viewsOldjack

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:46 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

Fair play Bluey, you're finally catching on with this lot.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:44 - Jul 4 with 2337 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 19:50 - Jul 4 by Oldjack

oy the nurse is looking for you! Good night buddy.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:58 - Jul 4 with 2323 viewsSweyns_Eye

Never fails to amuse me.

and in ridiculing AA's site on PlanetSwans and giving it the oxygen of publicity and thus more credibility, this becomes a bad thing for Cardiff fans who become exposed to the BS that Anis prints. Which is a good thing for a Swansea fan who wants to ridicule a Cardiff fan.

Yes I see how that works. His site was only set up to sell his hooli books, but its a goldmine of comedy for PlanetSwans readers.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:58 - Jul 4 with 2305 viewsWingstandwood

Out comes the CCFC fan(s) comfort blanket yet again for the trillionth time.......We are a Capitol City club, a huge club with the huge potential of a huge fanbase, blah, blah ,blah etc.

They've been wrapping themselves in it for decades.......And now they target complete and utter mediocrity (being generous here) at its finest to complement their delusion(s). Hilarious!

Argus!

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:01 - Jul 4 with 2259 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 20:58 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

Out comes the CCFC fan(s) comfort blanket yet again for the trillionth time.......We are a Capitol City club, a huge club with the huge potential of a huge fanbase, blah, blah ,blah etc.

They've been wrapping themselves in it for decades.......And now they target complete and utter mediocrity (being generous here) at its finest to complement their delusion(s). Hilarious!

'Wrapping themselves in it for decades' ? Purely for the fact that we have always pulled bigger crowds through the decades bud.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:49 - Jul 4 with 2187 viewsWingstandwood

Meanwhile ,up the road on 22:01 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

'Wrapping themselves in it for decades' ? Purely for the fact that we have always pulled bigger crowds through the decades bud.

Its not about pulling bigger crowds than SCFC its hearing some of your idiots regularly going as one example on Real Radio phone and sprouting cringing insane boll***s of mindblowing lunacy?
You know? Claiming the Millennium Stadium should be considered as CCFC's home Stadium thus removing the need to build a new one. Or what about one of your fans claiming only Man Unt , Liverpool and Arsenal were bigger WHEN at the time of his phone call CCFC was playing small market towns as opposition.

The embarrassing delusion even spread to the chairman Sam H who claimed that CCFC were going to be bigger than Arsenal and Reading would make a great feeder club for CCFC. Stop making complete and utter pillocks of yourselves! You're an embarrassment to yourselves and the marvelous thing is you cannot even see it?

Argus!

Meanwhile ,up the road on 00:06 - Jul 5 with 2171 viewsdobjack2

Never fails to amuse me.

Interesting comment that you believe that most of your fans haven't heard of anus. All the ones that I work with have heard of him but in their defence they do know how to use the Internet and find him to be a source of embarrassment to your club.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 04:36 - Jul 5 with 2129 viewsHumpty

Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:23 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

Where is he wrong birdbrain

I'm dying to hear Scooby point out where depressed blue was right.

It's going to be a right laugh!

Gwan Scooby!

Tell us how massive you could be.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 09:00 - Jul 5 with 2065 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 23:49 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

Its not about pulling bigger crowds than SCFC its hearing some of your idiots regularly going as one example on Real Radio phone and sprouting cringing insane boll***s of mindblowing lunacy?
You know? Claiming the Millennium Stadium should be considered as CCFC's home Stadium thus removing the need to build a new one. Or what about one of your fans claiming only Man Unt , Liverpool and Arsenal were bigger WHEN at the time of his phone call CCFC was playing small market towns as opposition.

The embarrassing delusion even spread to the chairman Sam H who claimed that CCFC were going to be bigger than Arsenal and Reading would make a great feeder club for CCFC. Stop making complete and utter pillocks of yourselves! You're an embarrassment to yourselves and the marvelous thing is you cannot even see it?

Well to be honest bud that first paragraph is complete news to me, even if you did hear it from one fan on real radio are you that gullible to think it's the general view of us all? You obviously haven't heard Oldjack's ranting on here, do we take him seriously? Let me give you a bit of advice, grow up.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 10:33 - Jul 5 with 1995 viewsjack247

Meanwhile ,up the road on 01:23 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

Where is he wrong birdbrain

He is wrong, because he seriously thinks players should come to you over teams like Reading and Wolves because you are potentially bigger. Nevermind the fact that they are actually bigger. It's all about the potential, screw the reality.
Meanwhile ,up the road on 11:38 - Jul 5 with 1954 viewsSweyns_Eye

Meanwhile ,up the road on 10:33 - Jul 5 by jack247

He is wrong, because he seriously thinks players should come to you over teams like Reading and Wolves because you are potentially bigger. Nevermind the fact that they are actually bigger. It's all about the potential, screw the reality.

I've met Leeds and Forest fans many years ago that had this type of thinking too, a few years after their their team had left their peak positions.

Most rational thinkers wouldn't recognise club size (real or potential) as being more important than the success their club is having. Some Cardiff fans bang on about this potential as if its all that matters and they reckon they have bigger potential than Swansea. What is this thinking based on?

Is it the size of their mailing database? The number of shirts they will sell in Malaysia (remember that one!?) Or is it the perceived catchment area of South East Wales? Do some Cardiff fans believe that their fan base extends from Neath eastwards and from Pembrokeshire westwards? Why do some Cardiff fans bang on about Neath being blue, Pembroke being blue etc as if they'be been conquered by an army of occupation?

I don't understand this what this potential they think they have is, or why it is so significant to some of them, perhaps Scooby can elaborate.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Meanwhile ,up the road on 11:49 - Jul 5 with 1935 viewsSlugster664

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:10 - Jul 4 by ScoobyDoo

The gibbon that wrote it? Why is that? because we has a different opinion to yourself? Not hard to do that is it, lad.

A deluded opinion yes. But the majority of you are deluded...in my opinion of course, boy.

STID

Meanwhile ,up the road on 12:06 - Jul 5 with 1912 viewsScoobyDoo

Meanwhile ,up the road on 11:38 - Jul 5 by Sweyns_Eye

I've met Leeds and Forest fans many years ago that had this type of thinking too, a few years after their their team had left their peak positions.

Most rational thinkers wouldn't recognise club size (real or potential) as being more important than the success their club is having. Some Cardiff fans bang on about this potential as if its all that matters and they reckon they have bigger potential than Swansea. What is this thinking based on?

Is it the size of their mailing database? The number of shirts they will sell in Malaysia (remember that one!?) Or is it the perceived catchment area of South East Wales? Do some Cardiff fans believe that their fan base extends from Neath eastwards and from Pembrokeshire westwards? Why do some Cardiff fans bang on about Neath being blue, Pembroke being blue etc as if they'be been conquered by an army of occupation?

I don't understand this what this potential they think they have is, or why it is so significant to some of them, perhaps Scooby can elaborate.

I only say it Sweyn as history will tell you, we have always had bigger crowds than you, granted you have never had a bigger ground than us, not a dig a fact.

Next season and possibly there after that could change, I have got to be realistic about that. Catchment areas could change, now you're an established Premiership team, see not an ounce of bitterness, should try it sometime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024