Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game 20:17 - Jul 3 with 6274 viewsdonnybackspin

I am Finding it hard to get tickets for the 1860 Munich game. The club told me to phone Germany, they said you can only book on the website and the website keeps crashing. Anyone any ideas?
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 20:23 - Jul 3 with 6260 viewswhiterock

Sure I saw an email contact on scfc2 earlier
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 20:35 - Jul 3 with 6241 viewsDarran

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 20:23 - Jul 3 by whiterock

Sure I saw an email contact on scfc2 earlier

Well you could have posted it you nasty man.

tickets@tsv1860.de

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 20:44 - Jul 3 with 6219 viewsLord_Bony

How the hell can fans order on the 1860 Munich ticket website or any of the others when its all in freakin German? No English option means unless you speak fluent German your stuck.

The only other way is through someone at the ticket office who speaks English?

Oh and don't mention the war....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 22:06 - Jul 3 with 6137 viewsSwaneeRiver

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 20:44 - Jul 3 by Lord_Bony

How the hell can fans order on the 1860 Munich ticket website or any of the others when its all in freakin German? No English option means unless you speak fluent German your stuck.

Most computers pop up a translate option.
It did for me. However, like others I could have bought a Season Ticket, but not tickets for the Swans match !

As for speaking English, most Germans speak several languages - including English
[Post edited 3 Jul 2015 22:07]
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 01:42 - Jul 4 with 6072 viewsScoobyWho

Our clubs commercial wisdom still needs loads of education.

There should be full details on how, when, how much and etc on the main website for Swansea City.

Pitiful.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 01:45 - Jul 4 with 6070 viewsLohengrin

Just turn up on the day, it's only a friendly you'll be fine.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 13:19 - Jul 4 with 5943 viewsdgt73

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 01:45 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

Just turn up on the day, it's only a friendly you'll be fine.

Lol - but if they did that, what would they have to moan about.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 11:02 - Jul 5 with 5833 viewstoulouse

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 13:19 - Jul 4 by dgt73

http://www.tsv1860.de/aktuell/news/loewen-generalprobe-gegen-swansea

Who is going?

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

Login to get fewer ads

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 11:09 - Jul 5 with 5824 viewsxmastree

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 01:42 - Jul 4 by ScoobyWho

Our clubs commercial wisdom still needs loads of education.

There should be full details on how, when, how much and etc on the main website for Swansea City.

Pitiful.

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/full-germany-tour-details-2521180.asp

On official site 3 days ago
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 11:27 - Jul 5 with 5796 viewsDafyddHuw

You're 155 years too late son.
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 22:33 - Jul 5 with 5687 viewsScoobyWho

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 11:09 - Jul 5 by xmastree

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/full-germany-tour-details-2521180.asp

On official site 3 days ago

I'm talking about actual information that assist a little bit more, and encourages a little bit more, I saw that. It tells me very little.

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 22:37 - Jul 5 with 5682 viewsScoobyWho

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 13:19 - Jul 4 by dgt73

Many things are spot on at the club and there are areas we default on, and this us one. Accept it.
It doesnt mean your no less a swans fan by seeing areas for development.

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 22:58 - Jul 5 with 5662 viewsscottishjack

Brilliant advice on here, thanks all... I'm now the proud owner of an 1860 Munich season ticket!!! WTF?

And I still don't have a f**king ticket for the f**king, c**ting Swans match!
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 23:16 - Jul 5 with 5651 viewsfbreath

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 22:58 - Jul 5 by scottishjack

Brilliant advice on here, thanks all... I'm now the proud owner of an 1860 Munich season ticket!!! WTF?

I did post info I had direct from email I sent 1860 re tickets. Not sure how to post link from thread to hear. The only thing they never replied to me on was my query re oap ticket prices.

By the way we are not known as away supporters but guests

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 23:17 - Jul 5 with 5650 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Give Wonky Sheep a call.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 23:19 - Jul 5 with 5648 viewsfbreath

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 11:02 - Jul 5 by toulouse

http://www.tsv1860.de/aktuell/news/loewen-generalprobe-gegen-swansea

Who is going?

Four of us booked on flight to Munich Thursday 16th there until Sunday. Just need to book hotel

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 00:07 - Jul 6 with 5619 viewsScoobyWho

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 22:58 - Jul 5 by scottishjack

Which is just the scenario that wouldnt have happened if SCFC commercial had the brain power to organise it through the club in Swansea.

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 01:03 - Jul 6 with 5598 viewsDull1Thomas

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 20:44 - Jul 3 by Lord_Bony

An utter disgrace, they should take a leaf out of our bilingual policy ... when we get one.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 16:39 - Jul 6 with 5480 viewstoulouse

Just send an email to tickets@tsv1860.de telling them how many you need, and then pick up and pay on the day. Vielen dank Frau Por

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 23:39 - Jul 6 with 5384 viewsdonnybackspin

Thanks for all the replies but after 6 emails, 3 calls and spending numerous hours registering on the website, I still don't have confirmation of tickets.

I spoke to Lucy at the Swans today, she called me after I sent a complaint to the club. She is talking to 1860 Munich in the morning and will send me an update.

Has anybody had confirmation from 1860 Munich yet acknowledging their request for tickets?

We should te and meet up in a bar before the game.
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 09:25 - Jul 7 with 5324 viewsKingsclere_Jack

The ticket office in Munich told me that I can reserve tickets by e-mail but would have to pick them up from the ticket office which is 1km from the ground (opens at 10 am). They also said I could buy them on the day (I think from the ground not the ticket office, although this was not clear).

They did not seem to think that buying tickets in advance was necessary as "there will be enough tickets"
How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 09:38 - Jul 7 with 5314 viewstoulouse

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 23:39 - Jul 6 by donnybackspin

Thanks for all the replies but after 6 emails, 3 calls and spending numerous hours registering on the website, I still don't have confirmation of tickets.

I spoke to Lucy at the Swans today, she called me after I sent a complaint to the club. She is talking to 1860 Munich in the morning and will send me an update.

Has anybody had confirmation from 1860 Munich yet acknowledging their request for tickets?

We should te and meet up in a bar before the game.

As has been posted, just send them an email with how many you want, and pick them up on the day.

How do I get tickets for the 1860 Munich game on 15:59 - Jul 7 with 5249 viewsfbreath

I had email back from them OAP is 65 and cost for OAP is 22 Euros

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024