Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cringeworthy 13:06 - Jul 4 with 1922 viewsjackportis

Announcing all the sports star on centre court! Very snooty from Matt Dawson to Gary linear, why. Why why..? How about having some ex forces help the heroes or under privelidged kids there. I notice no black guests... Typical from Middle England racist Wimbledon Absolute crap.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Cringeworthy on 13:08 - Jul 4 with 1907 viewsjackportis

Ow standing ovation for disabled athletes that's the spirit.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Cringeworthy on 13:44 - Jul 4 with 1857 viewsWingstandwood

Year in year out............ The attention seeking self publicity celebrity brigade turn up to take up their photo-opportunity, ummmm sorry I meant seat. Always at the expense of the grassroots tennis contributor, player, genuine tennis lover and more deserving others many whom would queue overnight in the famous Wimbledon rain to experience the joy and feel genuinely privileged to get a seat.

Ladies and gentleman may I announce to you manic-desperate eternal limelight seeking parasites and well known imposters to all occasions that get a lot of flash photography and media attention?.......Yes David "give-me-a-knighthood" Beckham and his equally desperate wife!

Argus!

Cringeworthy on 13:51 - Jul 4 with 1846 viewsjackportis

Cringeworthy on 13:44 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

Year in year out............ The attention seeking self publicity celebrity brigade turn up to take up their photo-opportunity, ummmm sorry I meant seat. Always at the expense of the grassroots tennis contributor, player, genuine tennis lover and more deserving others many whom would queue overnight in the famous Wimbledon rain to experience the joy and feel genuinely privileged to get a seat.

Ladies and gentleman may I announce to you manic-desperate eternal limelight seeking parasites and well known imposters to all occasions that get a lot of flash photography and media attention?.......Yes David "give-me-a-knighthood" Beckham and his equally desperate wife!

Post of the week

Cringeworthy on 14:46 - Jul 4 with 1782 viewsfbreath

Cringeworthy on 13:44 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

I am no follower of this celeb culture but from my understanding the people announced at Wimbledon today are invited to attend rather than blagging a freebie

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Cringeworthy on 15:06 - Jul 4 with 1759 viewsWingstandwood

Cringeworthy on 14:46 - Jul 4 by fbreath

I am no follower of this celeb culture but from my understanding the people announced at Wimbledon today are invited to attend rather than blagging a freebie

Well Wimbledon/The Lawn Tennis Association should be absolutely ashamed for blatantly denying many a genuine tennis fan and tennis person the opportunity to get the ticket that they would actually appreciate. I wonder how the American Open works? Not like Wimbledon surely?.........Ladies and gentlemen may we introduce to you Paris Hilton?

Argus!

Cringeworthy on 16:26 - Jul 4 with 1688 viewsWxmJax

OP, Nicola Adams.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Cringeworthy on 16:47 - Jul 4 with 1666 viewsmacthejack

There's some grumpy c*nts on this forum aren't there? You're probably right, I imagine all these people absolutely hate the tennis and are only there to tout their name around. That bastard Terry Wogan was there yesterday, how dare he, the self serving "limelight seeking parasite".

Honestly if you take the chip off your shoulder and stop worrying too much about other people and you might enjoy life a bit more. Honestly JP to call you a dimwit would be too high a compliment.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 16:52]
Cringeworthy on 17:20 - Jul 4 with 1621 viewsWingstandwood

Cringeworthy on 16:47 - Jul 4 by macthejack

There's some grumpy c*nts on this forum aren't there? You're probably right, I imagine all these people absolutely hate the tennis and are only there to tout their name around. That bastard Terry Wogan was there yesterday, how dare he, the self serving "limelight seeking parasite".

Honestly if you take the chip off your shoulder and stop worrying too much about other people and you might enjoy life a bit more. Honestly JP to call you a dimwit would be too high a compliment.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 16:52]

LOL! I never thought I'd see the day when someone felt the need to defend Terry Wogan?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Cringeworthy on 17:22 - Jul 4 with 1616 viewsjackportis

Cringeworthy on 17:20 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

LOL! I never thought I'd see the day when someone felt the need to defend Terry Wogan?

Mac the jack wears a wig

Cringeworthy on 17:24 - Jul 4 with 1607 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon-2015-fans-ticket-fury-6001378

Its about the REAL people who show genuine anger......but hey?........Terry Wogan MUST have his seat after all what he's done for lawn tennis?

Argus!

Cringeworthy on 17:30 - Jul 4 with 1587 viewsjackportis

Where is cliff Richard this year in his Wimbledon blazer, wrinkle hiding shades.....keeping a low profile no doubt....he doesn't fool me.

Cringeworthy on 17:43 - Jul 4 with 1562 viewsmacthejack

Cringeworthy on 17:24 - Jul 4 by Wingstandwood

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon-2015-fans-ticket-fury-6001378

Its about the REAL people who show genuine anger......but hey?........Terry Wogan MUST have his seat after all what he's done for lawn tennis?

Would you not agree with me that Terry Wogan is not a "manic-desperate eternal limelight seeking parasite"? Although enough on the Wogan point, he's just an old radio presenter.

Those people in the linked article did not miss out due to invited guests of the club but to tickets sold through ticketmaster that any old person, even YOU, can obtain.

You know Swansea City give out free tickets to a select few even when the stadium is sold-out don't you? I assume you'll be boycotting the club in protest of this injustice.

People know the drill when they queue for Wimbledon tickets, they're not guaranteed any tickets especially not for the show courts, just because people aren't clued up about online tickets doesn't mean those who did know about them shouldn't get them. Do your research.

But I can see I'm fighting a losing battle. I'm hardly an elitist and I detest this celebrity culture typified by gossip magazines and Kim Kardashian but I'm not a big fan of rank stupidity or ill-informed opinions. The problem with morons is that they're too stupid to be able to recognise their own idiocy, it's called the Dunning-Kruger effect I believe. Bertrand Russell and Mark Twain have some good quotes on the subject.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 17:46]
Cringeworthy on 17:44 - Jul 4 with 1562 viewsWingstandwood

Cringeworthy on 17:30 - Jul 4 by jackportis

Where is cliff Richard this year in his Wimbledon blazer, wrinkle hiding shades.....keeping a low profile no doubt....he doesn't fool me.

And at what time will The Beckham's make another appearance? They would have shown up at the crucifixion complete with utterly soulless and insincere pre-prepared PR drone drivel to sprout off and with faux-sombre expressions?.........

And where is Colleen "I'm married to Wayne" Rooney?.......Hang on!........She's too busy maybe?.......Hey Presto!..... She has overnight, instantaneously and without any prior training become a fashion designer?.....The utter crap people worship and feel the need to defend.

Argus!

Cringeworthy on 17:51 - Jul 4 with 1535 viewsjackportis

Cringeworthy on 17:43 - Jul 4 by macthejack

Would you not agree with me that Terry Wogan is not a "manic-desperate eternal limelight seeking parasite"? Although enough on the Wogan point, he's just an old radio presenter.

Those people in the linked article did not miss out due to invited guests of the club but to tickets sold through ticketmaster that any old person, even YOU, can obtain.

You know Swansea City give out free tickets to a select few even when the stadium is sold-out don't you? I assume you'll be boycotting the club in protest of this injustice.

People know the drill when they queue for Wimbledon tickets, they're not guaranteed any tickets especially not for the show courts, just because people aren't clued up about online tickets doesn't mean those who did know about them shouldn't get them. Do your research.

But I can see I'm fighting a losing battle. I'm hardly an elitist and I detest this celebrity culture typified by gossip magazines and Kim Kardashian but I'm not a big fan of rank stupidity or ill-informed opinions. The problem with morons is that they're too stupid to be able to recognise their own idiocy, it's called the Dunning-Kruger effect I believe. Bertrand Russell and Mark Twain have some good quotes on the subject.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 17:46]

You are in a battle with yourself. Such anger, such hatred.. Calm down dear.

Cringeworthy on 17:52 - Jul 4 with 1526 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Cringeworthy on 17:57 - Jul 4 with 1508 viewsmacthejack

Cringeworthy on 17:51 - Jul 4 by jackportis

You are in a battle with yourself. Such anger, such hatred.. Calm down dear.

You're right it takes two to tango.

Cringeworthy (n/t) on 17:59 - Jul 4 with 1496 viewsWingstandwood

Macthejack? You're wrong it doesn't take two to tango? That indoor igloo you made out of your Hello Magazine collection was built entirely by yourself!......Don't tell Health And Safety......... 800lbs of falling paper is equally as dangerous as 800lbs of falling breezeblocks.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2015 18:05]

Argus!

Cringeworthy on 18:58 - Jul 4 with 1416 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Just watching some of Murray's match and the crowd appears to be almost entirely made up of hooray Henry types drinking Champagne and resisting the urge to shout "come, on Tim".

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cringeworthy on 19:28 - Jul 4 with 1371 viewsSwanjack10

Anyone see forsyth yesterday watching, my tip for being gone by the end of the year is looking good, I could smell fresh earth when I seen the prik .

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024