Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA sort it out 12:20 - Jul 5 with 3119 viewsattila_the_hun

come on its been like 100 years now

"I'm Free"

FA sort it out on 12:53 - Jul 5 with 3033 viewsairedale

He needs to Sherratt up!
FA sort it out on 12:56 - Jul 5 with 3023 viewsSweyns_Eye

He's a ManU fan and he lives in Folkestone.

Need I say anymore?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

FA sort it out on 13:46 - Jul 5 with 2904 viewsossie_jacks

prob still crying over the 6 points we took off them last season lol
FA sort it out on 13:52 - Jul 5 with 2889 viewssully49

Doesn't this constitute racism? Sort it out FA.
Or is he still pi**ed of us for doing the double on his team?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

FA sort it out on 14:00 - Jul 5 with 2869 viewsHighjack

Bloody welshies coming over here taking our prem places

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FA sort it out on 14:14 - Jul 5 with 2835 viewsBloodyhills

Seems like Sherratt Dan is a useless pile of ignorant shit, if you ask me.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

FA sort it out on 14:21 - Jul 5 with 2812 viewsbuilthjack

He must like Newport,Wrexham, Merthyr and Colwyn Bay. Or is too thick to even know they are in too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

FA sort it out on 14:22 - Jul 5 with 2806 viewsHighjack

Am I right in saying that the fa have little to do with the premier league? The prem and football league are essentially self governing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

FA sort it out on 14:27 - Jul 5 with 2789 viewsBloodyhills

FA sort it out on 14:21 - Jul 5 by builthjack

He must like Newport,Wrexham, Merthyr and Colwyn Bay. Or is too thick to even know they are in too

He probably doesn't know they are in Wales.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

FA sort it out on 17:01 - Jul 5 with 2536 viewsABERSWAN

Notice he doesn't have a problem with TNS from Oswestry England winning the welsh prem every year!!!!!
FA sort it out on 17:08 - Jul 5 with 2518 viewsSweyns_Eye

FA sort it out on 17:01 - Jul 5 by ABERSWAN

Notice he doesn't have a problem with TNS from Oswestry England winning the welsh prem every year!!!!!

He probably thinks The New Saints are Liverpool.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

FA sort it out on 18:06 - Jul 5 with 2433 viewsHighjack

FA sort it out on 17:08 - Jul 5 by Sweyns_Eye

He probably thinks The New Saints are Liverpool.

Or Southamptons youth team.

FA sort it out on 00:11 - Jul 6 with 2147 viewsScoobyWho

FA sort it out on 17:01 - Jul 5 by ABERSWAN

This is a man Utd fan in Folkestone, hardly going to see above his own ignorance in real football matters.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FA sort it out on 08:28 - Jul 6 with 1976 viewsairedale

FA sort it out on 00:11 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

This is a man Utd fan in Folkestone, hardly going to see above his own ignorance in real football matters.

Which is your local league club if you live in Folkestone? Is it the Gills?
FA sort it out on 08:29 - Jul 6 with 1976 viewsDewi1jack

All of the above.
Besides that, he only entered the country at the start of last season in the back of someone's trailer.
The first thing he sees, while waiting for his dole money, are the "Welshies" beating the team he has a counterfeit shirt for.
Of course he dislikes us.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FA sort it out on 09:05 - Jul 6 with 1932 viewsPrivate_Partz

Typical uniformed rubbish we hear from time to time. If they ever did try it we could claim restriction of trade. Imagine the financial loss if we went into the Welsh Premier? Hell of a case I would say.
As an aside I thought we had a similar case against the welsh FA when we were banned from Europe via the Welsh Cup. Granted the financial side of things were not nearly so great then.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

FA sort it out on 09:28 - Jul 6 with 1903 viewsDewi1jack

FA sort it out on 09:05 - Jul 6 by Private_Partz

Typical uniformed rubbish we hear from time to time. If they ever did try it we could claim restriction of trade. Imagine the financial loss if we went into the Welsh Premier? Hell of a case I would say.
As an aside I thought we had a similar case against the welsh FA when we were banned from Europe via the Welsh Cup. Granted the financial side of things were not nearly so great then.

Personally, I think the FAW would give their right bollox to have the "English" Welsh clubs back in their tinpot competition.
Strange, never thought of it as a tinpot competition when we had a chance of playing in Europe, while bumping around the bottom divisions. Once that stopped, I didn't give a sh1t about it.
How perceptions change eh?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

FA sort it out on 19:31 - Jul 6 with 1708 viewsPrivate_Partz

FA sort it out on 09:28 - Jul 6 by Dewi1jack

Personally, I think the FAW would give their right bollox to have the "English" Welsh clubs back in their tinpot competition.
Strange, never thought of it as a tinpot competition when we had a chance of playing in Europe, while bumping around the bottom divisions. Once that stopped, I didn't give a sh1t about it.
How perceptions change eh?

Indeed Dewi. I used to love the night games against Shrewsbury etc. it is truly an irrelevant tin pot competition now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

FA sort it out on 20:06 - Jul 6 with 1678 viewsmorningstar

FA sort it out on 08:28 - Jul 6 by airedale

No. Its Calais fc.

http://www.crufc.fr/

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

FA sort it out on 20:27 - Jul 6 with 1645 viewsDewi1jack

FA sort it out on 19:31 - Jul 6 by Private_Partz

Indeed Dewi. I used to love the night games against Shrewsbury etc. it is truly an irrelevant tin pot competition now.

Going up to Airbus, TNS and a couple of otherss.
Day out (closer than bloody Carlisle/ Scarboro, Naarwch, in fact nearly all away grounds) , few beers and most of the places had decent beer, pies etc
Good ole days (rose tinted specs)

FA sort it out on 22:38 - Jul 6 with 1538 viewsScoobyWho

FA sort it out on 08:28 - Jul 6 by airedale

As has already been mentioned, it begins with C !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FA sort it out on 10:57 - Jul 7 with 1418 viewsfather_jack

FA sort it out on 22:38 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

As has already been mentioned, it begins with C !

probably pays his bedsit rent to a muz too.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024