Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mani city .ffp removed 09:07 - Jul 6 with 1612 viewsperchrockjack

So now they can spend what they want on whomsoever.

Seems back handers really do pay off

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mani city .ffp removed on 09:14 - Jul 6 with 1588 viewsSwaneeRiver

The FFP is a load of baloni.
Why should clubs like Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal be expected to keep their spending along the same lines as say Bournemouth and even us ?
If they have the money to waste, as long as they stay solvent, then let them spend it
Mani city .ffp removed on 09:43 - Jul 6 with 1531 viewsperchrockjack

What they are and will do is to take any talent they see fit and pay salaries that are alienating many former fans of the beautiful game. Its quite obscene.

Rules brought in to obviate this are suddenly dropped.

What with this and the FIFA filthy World Cup corruption, it makes one wonder at just wtf is going on

Mani city .ffp removed on 09:58 - Jul 6 with 1499 viewsshandyjack

FFP was a load of cr++ anyway, it was designed to protect the big boys and stop teams like PSG and Monaco and Man City from breaking into the elite

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:12 - Jul 6 with 1465 viewsicecoldjack

Good news for the Swans. They voted against FFP so it's obviously not as good a thing as we think.
Mani city .ffp removed on 10:14 - Jul 6 with 1458 viewsperchrockjack

Don't think it affect us at all but morally this stinks.

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:16 - Jul 6 with 1449 viewsSenhin

Mani city .ffp removed on 09:14 - Jul 6 by SwaneeRiver

Why should clubs like Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal be expected to keep their spending along the same lines as say Bournemouth and even us ?
If they have the money to waste, as long as they stay solvent, then let them spend it

That isn't how it works. You're not allowed to spend a certain amount over your revenue. So of course the big clubs can spend more than the little clubs.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:20 - Jul 6 with 1433 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:12 - Jul 6 by icecoldjack

Good news for the Swans. They voted against FFP so it's obviously not as good a thing as we think.

Correct Icey.

Huw Jenkins voted against FFP because it protects the big clubs.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:43 - Jul 6 with 1401 viewspikeypaul

Stinking system brought in by the likes of Man utd and Real Madrid with massive stadiums and incomes to stop other clubs trying to compete with their spending power and corner the market for the Bales and Di maria's of the world

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:49 - Jul 6 with 1383 viewsSweyns_Eye

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:20 - Jul 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Correct Icey.

Huw Jenkins voted against FFP because it protects the big clubs.

Didn't we abstain? I'm sure Huw said at a fans forum that although we agreed with the principle, FFP wasn't good enough.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Mani city .ffp removed on 11:48 - Jul 6 with 1306 viewsTom1912

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:49 - Jul 6 by Sweyns_Eye

Didn't we abstain? I'm sure Huw said at a fans forum that although we agreed with the principle, FFP wasn't good enough.

No, we voted against it.
Mani city .ffp removed on 11:50 - Jul 6 with 1302 viewsTom1912

Also, I think it's worth pointing out they've been lifted because UEFA now say Man City have met their FFP targets.

Whether that's true or not is another matter, but they're not being lifted because of any kind of legal challenge to them.
Mani city .ffp removed on 13:54 - Jul 6 with 1189 viewskarnataka

Mani city .ffp removed on 11:50 - Jul 6 by Tom1912

Also, I think it's worth pointing out they've been lifted because UEFA now say Man City have met their FFP targets.

Whether that's true or not is another matter, but they're not being lifted because of any kind of legal challenge to them.

Would assume then, that if they stray outside the FFP rules again, the same sanctions will be reintroduced. Won't be holding my breath.
Mani city .ffp removed on 14:07 - Jul 6 with 1162 viewsgiantstoneater

I'd like to see someone stop the big teams from stockpiling players how many players did Chelsea have out on loan last season.
Mani city .ffp removed on 17:58 - Jul 6 with 1040 viewsJango

I wouldn't be at all surprised to Pirlo there on loan next season now that he's signed for New York. That's a nice way around splashing plenty of cash
Mani city .ffp removed on 19:06 - Jul 6 with 975 viewsItchySphincter

Mani city .ffp removed on 10:49 - Jul 6 by Sweyns_Eye

Voted against. Never agreed in principle.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mani city .ffp removed on 00:36 - Jul 8 with 773 viewsBorojack

Mani city .ffp removed on 19:06 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Voted against. Never agreed in principle.

Was bound to be scrapped.
Platini is desperate for his beloved PSG to win the CL.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Mani city .ffp removed on 07:16 - Jul 8 with 730 viewsScoobyWho

Mani city .ffp removed on 09:14 - Jul 6 by SwaneeRiver

FFP is not based Swansea Or Bournemouth it is based on what they turnover set against their outgoings and then a figure is agreed. It is though just another example of a sporting body trying to impose certain criteria on clubs and it not working,

For me MCFC are incompetent in the transfer market which was proven with the sale of Sinclair and then buying Wilf from us, a player who was hardly a match winner at Swansea, but did score goals ( think about it ) let em chuck their money away, fck em, they won't be any better for it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Mani city .ffp removed on 09:53 - Jul 8 with 680 viewsscottishjack

Did anyone else notice that when Financial Fair Play was brought in, Platini was shouting from the rooftops about the injustice in football and how he was the man who was going to sort it all out? (Singling out the Premier League if memory serves?)

Few months later, some serious oil money arrives in the French league and he suddenly started to back down?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024