Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? 06:57 - Jul 7 with 1497 viewsPhil_S

We asked a simple question via Social Media on Sunday in terms of 'who is your favourite player from the Liberty years' and have taken the top answers from that particular question to turn it into a poll here to get the definitive answer from the online Swans fans

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39184/who-is-your-favouri

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The Liberty Years?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 09:54 - Jul 7 with 1419 viewsSwaneeRiver

You should have another button for A N Other
My personal favourites from the Liberty years would include Shelvey, Bony, Scotland, Sinclair, Tate, Michu, Fabianski, Ki, Dyer, Gylfi, to name but a few
Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 16:38 - Jul 7 with 1215 viewsDafyddHuw

Why just the Liberty years? It's like we never existed before the Lib/Prem.
Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 18:46 - Jul 7 with 1133 viewsmacthejack

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 16:38 - Jul 7 by DafyddHuw

Because that's the question he asked...
Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 22:34 - Jul 7 with 999 viewsDull1Thomas

Wilf, Chico, Scotland, Kuqi (I liked him but not for football), Dorus, Tate, Tate & Tate and others.
And how has Monk got into that list? Average & uninspiring player at best (good captain & manager maybe).

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 22:44 - Jul 7 with 988 viewsSwanseajill

it's Leon for me.
Not the most OMG type player, but wheN he would start, everything clicked into place all around him.
If I had sat in my seat with an uncomfortable feeling about the match, seeing him on the pitch was certainly a calming of the butterflies for me.
Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 22:55 - Jul 7 with 973 viewsStarsky

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 16:38 - Jul 7 by DafyddHuw

10 year anniversary of it opening.

It's just the internet, init.

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 19:10 - Jul 8 with 826 viewsGowerjack

Lee Trundle...

Really?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 19:29 - Jul 8 with 809 viewslifelong

No Mark Gower?
Login to get fewer ads

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 19:50 - Jul 8 with 786 viewsDr_Winston

Of those mentioned, probably Leon.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 22:02 - Jul 8 with 731 viewsStarsky

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 19:10 - Jul 8 by Gowerjack

Lee Trundle...

Really?

60 voters think so.
It's favourite player not best player

It's just the internet, init.

Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 22:57 - Jul 8 with 714 viewsLeonisGod

Leon, just. Ash has really come into his own in the PL years though. Immense this season again until the last few games - probably harder to replace than Leon.

Michu is my overall favourite from the Liberty era though. A superb talent when fit/up for it [delete as necessary].
Who Is Your Favourite Player From The LIberty Years? on 02:05 - Jul 9 with 671 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Where's Ian Craney?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024