Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season 08:12 - Jul 7 with 1891 viewsTimBowen

Do you have problems parking before Swans matches?

I know I do! I have to arrive two hours before kick-off to find available street parking usually.

If you have the same problem and you are quick off the mark, I may have a possible solution for you?

I saw this online today...I've just bought mine for the whole of next season...I'm chuffed! (Only Premier League matches though, cup games not included)

http://www.swansea.gov.uk/swansparking

No more 'wide eyed frantic' parking searches and, more importantly...no more bloody £35 bookings by the parking gestapo!!!

Not sure how many spaces are left...so if you are interested...get on it now!!!
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 8:15]
Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season on 09:37 - Jul 7 with 1801 viewsjacabertawe

Good idea, but the carriageway adjacent to the Stadium is of course closed after a match. So, anyone travelling in the direction of Morriston/M4 has a bit of a detour.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season on 10:11 - Jul 7 with 1752 viewsSwaneeRiver

Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season on 09:37 - Jul 7 by jacabertawe

Good idea, but the carriageway adjacent to the Stadium is of course closed after a match. So, anyone travelling in the direction of Morriston/M4 has a bit of a detour.

Having bought a ticket though the TO for £95 for here, I am hoping that I can turn onto A4217 towards Winch Wen, then be quickly Skewen bound !

Anyone needing the M4 East or Neath Valley could also use this route and be on the M4 (usually 10 mins, Although with Match Day traffic, I'm not sure)
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 10:14]
Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season on 10:49 - Jul 7 with 1695 viewsKennedy

Is this tied to the car, as i use both our cars to go to games, and take it in turns with a friend too.

Just call me JFK

Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season on 11:05 - Jul 7 with 1675 viewsSwaneeRiver

Landore Parking - Premier League matches 2014-2015 Season on 10:49 - Jul 7 by Kennedy

Is this tied to the car, as i use both our cars to go to games, and take it in turns with a friend too.

No. I too use at least two cars (and sometimes have a lift.
I asked the question and was told it allows you to park a car on the day, even if it is a different car each match
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024