Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211797 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:14 - Apr 28 with 4045 viewsepaul

Latest new build for Kodi 17.0 look like for Jarvis 16, excellent

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:22 - Apr 29 with 3977 viewsscottishjack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:14 - Apr 28 by epaul

Latest new build for Kodi 17.0 look like for Jarvis 16, excellent

Many thanks!

I have to say that I have been more than happy with what my android box does, but with some of the add-ons being pulled I thought I'd bite the bullet. I have followed the instructions on that video, and what a difference! Amazing.

Thank you again!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:10 - Apr 29 with 3964 viewsmonmouth

I like the look of that. Okay....I've currently got TVMC running Kodi 14.2 (I think) on the firestick. Can I just load this pulse estuary wizard as per the instructions or will that just f**k everything up?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:20 - Apr 29 with 3960 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:10 - Apr 29 by monmouth

I like the look of that. Okay....I've currently got TVMC running Kodi 14.2 (I think) on the firestick. Can I just load this pulse estuary wizard as per the instructions or will that just f**k everything up?

It will overwrite it, I wouldn't worry though as Al the add ons and more are on it you won't lose anything, personally I loaded the latest version of Kodi onto my firestick , I also have tvmc on it as well which I'd use as back up if kodi goes t*ts up

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:31 - Apr 29 with 3950 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:20 - Apr 29 by epaul

It will overwrite it, I wouldn't worry though as Al the add ons and more are on it you won't lose anything, personally I loaded the latest version of Kodi onto my firestick , I also have tvmc on it as well which I'd use as back up if kodi goes t*ts up

Thanks Paul. That's what I'm going to do too.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:44 - Apr 29 with 3872 viewsPhil_S

Quick question - I have one of these boxes, love it, wouldn't live without it

Want to get another one/two for different rooms in the house - what are the best ones to go for these days? They seem a lot cheaper than when I bought mine but I never know which ones are best!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:23 - Apr 29 with 3845 viewsblueytheblue

New to Kodi, thanks to you guys,.. running on my laptop I presume that it's perfectly normal if you click on a stream for nothing to happen as the stream might not be active, correct?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:44 - Apr 29 with 3830 viewsDDCH

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:44 - Apr 29 by Phil_S

Want to get another one/two for different rooms in the house - what are the best ones to go for these days? They seem a lot cheaper than when I bought mine but I never know which ones are best!

Personally I use a raspberry pi 2, has been a hell of a lot more reliable than my old android box

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:13 - Apr 29 with 3812 viewsepaul

Phil, Ive kept it simple and put it on an Amazon firestick, although Reeco raves about the maizbox on FB although they cost arount £120 I think

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:17 - Apr 29 with 3809 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:23 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

New to Kodi, thanks to you guys,.. running on my laptop I presume that it's perfectly normal if you click on a stream for nothing to happen as the stream might not be active, correct?

Yes, they can disappear on times its good but not perfect but cant complain as its all free

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:44 - Apr 29 with 3786 viewsDDCH

Further to my last post
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Raspberry-Pi-Official-Desktop-Starter/dp/B01CI5879A/ref

Comes with a memory card that has noobs on it (different linux versions) I use openelec which boots straight into kodi. It's really a matter of click it together, plug it in, select open elec, it installs itself and you have Kodi 2 minutes later.

I use my mobile phone as a remote control for it using free apps (kore or Yatzee)

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:51 - Apr 29 with 3781 viewsNeathJack

You won't go far wrong with a Fire TV stick or box, although I believe Kodi still has to be sideloaded onto them (may be wrong).
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:55 - Apr 29 with 3774 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:51 - Apr 29 by NeathJack

You won't go far wrong with a Fire TV stick or box, although I believe Kodi still has to be sideloaded onto them (may be wrong).

Yes but it takes 10 mins with a pc and download of adbfire and kodi for android apk. Best 35 quid ever. and totally plug in and portable.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:56 - Apr 29 with 3773 viewsNeathJack

New version of NJM Soccer up and running

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:07 - Apr 29 with 3765 viewsPhil_S

Thanks all!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:19 - Apr 29 with 3760 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:55 - Apr 29 by monmouth

Yes but it takes 10 mins with a pc and download of adbfire and kodi for android apk. Best 35 quid ever. and totally plug in and portable.

Absolutely.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:05 - Apr 29 with 3745 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:56 - Apr 29 by NeathJack

New version of NJM Soccer up and running

Nice one NJ just updated all my version took ages!!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:16 - Apr 29 with 3738 viewsblueytheblue

Genesis seems to allow you to change download location - is there a general addon /setting for all addons to do the same?

Excuse the noob questions...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:47 - Apr 29 with 3719 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:16 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

Genesis seems to allow you to change download location - is there a general addon /setting for all addons to do the same?

Don't use Genesis, use Exodus.

Exodus is the new version of the original Genesis from the same developer.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:47 - Apr 29 with 3719 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:16 - Apr 29 by blueytheblue

Not sure what this means but you don't need Genesis Bluey. Exodus is the boyo.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:11 - Apr 29 with 3708 viewsblueytheblue

Told you I was a noob...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:06 - May 1 with 3540 viewsJack123

Can someone do me a favour, search for Fury on Exodus, and tell me what links it returns, in hd something doesn't appear right !.. The majority of links coming back as sd for me.
[Post edited 1 May 2016 23:08]

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:23 - May 2 with 3401 viewspikeypaul

Ive been watching mobdro on a nexus 7 lately.Has anyone tried using a slimport cable to connect to tv via hdmi ?

i can use my kodi box direct to the tv however mobdro on to android produces a perfect picture and zero buffering.

if so how good is the picture?

Thanks.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:08 - May 2 with 3371 viewsswan65split

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:23 - May 2 by pikeypaul

Ive been watching mobdro on a nexus 7 lately.Has anyone tried using a slimport cable to connect to tv via hdmi ?

i can use my kodi box direct to the tv however mobdro on to android produces a perfect picture and zero buffering.

if so how good is the picture?

Thanks.

i have it on an android tablet, and it allows me to cast to chromecast, picture seems fine.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:18 - May 2 with 3356 viewspikeypaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:08 - May 2 by swan65split

i have it on an android tablet, and it allows me to cast to chromecast, picture seems fine.

I know I could cast it,just thought quality will be better through a physical connection.

Just a note to anyone considering using a slim port cable from nexus 7 to tv make sure you have the 2013 nexus not the 2012 nexus which does not support this, easy to tell the difference 2012 does not have rear camera.
[Post edited 3 May 2016 7:19]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024