Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211100 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:26 - Sep 18 with 3263 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:59 - Sep 17 by perchrockjack

Polsk.
Thanks.
I had it wiped and filled up again by a chap and found main prob was sky shield .

Now sorted.

Jean coo ya

No problem. Glad it's working in time for todays game.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:13 - Sep 18 with 3220 viewsCatullus

I've had some teething issues with my box, sometimes it just says"problem refer to log" others it just won't play a film/stream. I've suffered some pixellating and I'm sure it's because my broadband is rubbish. If I turn the box off and back on or reset the router its usually ok again.
I use ukturk for most films, tv series. Mobdro for sky sports and castaway or sports devil for football.
What is this streamtv? How do I get it? Plus, any other hints/tips to improve the experience?
All advice is very gratefully received!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:29 - Sep 19 with 3128 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:13 - Sep 18 by Catullus

I've had some teething issues with my box, sometimes it just says"problem refer to log" others it just won't play a film/stream. I've suffered some pixellating and I'm sure it's because my broadband is rubbish. If I turn the box off and back on or reset the router its usually ok again.
I use ukturk for most films, tv series. Mobdro for sky sports and castaway or sports devil for football.
What is this streamtv? How do I get it? Plus, any other hints/tips to improve the experience?
All advice is very gratefully received!

Streamtvbox there's quite a few mentions on it in the last 4 to 5 pages, personal love it, get all the footie in hd, loads of sky channels, sky films, haven't had an issue with buffering, you can also download an epg for the channels as well (which is for the kodi add on,), on top of that there the matrix tv browser you can download for tablet and phone. You can also watch on a web page.
At 10.99 a month it's a no brainer for me, less than the price of a pint a week, you can also trial it over the weekend for 3 days at 4 quid, or you can pay a 1 off yearly of about 100
There is also online support if there are any issues
Oh yeah you get all the box office stuff as well

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:08 - Sep 20 with 3079 viewsCatullus

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:29 - Sep 19 by epaul

Streamtvbox there's quite a few mentions on it in the last 4 to 5 pages, personal love it, get all the footie in hd, loads of sky channels, sky films, haven't had an issue with buffering, you can also download an epg for the channels as well (which is for the kodi add on,), on top of that there the matrix tv browser you can download for tablet and phone. You can also watch on a web page.
At 10.99 a month it's a no brainer for me, less than the price of a pint a week, you can also trial it over the weekend for 3 days at 4 quid, or you can pay a 1 off yearly of about 100
There is also online support if there are any issues
Oh yeah you get all the box office stuff as well

Thanks Paul. I'll have to get a teenager in to sort out the technical stuff, I'm about a level 3 technophobe! !

Trying to ditch Sky for Virgin broadband but it looks like a no go. My broadband speed crashed 3 times in twenty minutes, so badly I just gave up. I was trying to watch Dexter on netflix. Sky fibre unlimited they call it, unreliable crap I call it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:14 - Sep 20 with 2995 viewsSwanzay

Hello all

My elderly neighbours had a Kodi box bought for them as a gift, however it only came with phoenix pre loaded.
I went over there tonight and loaded up NJM Live, NJM Soccer, Castaway, Sportsdevil.

Are these still the best non subscription channels for watching the Swans this season or are the better ones out there?

Thanks in advance.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:17 - Sep 20 with 2989 viewsJackfath

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:14 - Sep 20 by Swanzay

Hello all

My elderly neighbours had a Kodi box bought for them as a gift, however it only came with phoenix pre loaded.
I went over there tonight and loaded up NJM Live, NJM Soccer, Castaway, Sportsdevil.

Are these still the best non subscription channels for watching the Swans this season or are the better ones out there?

Thanks in advance.

I hope they write you into their will for that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:43 - Sep 20 with 2950 viewsepaul

Hello all

Thanks in advance.

Get the zem tv add on as well also uktv again for sky/bt etc and Halow tv
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 22:52]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:06 - Sep 20 with 2938 viewsSwanzay

Will do cheers mate,
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:05 - Sep 21 with 2859 viewsCatullus

I know it's a stupid question, but how do you add these channels?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:15 - Sep 21 with 2854 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:05 - Sep 21 by Catullus

You'll find how here

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tag/kodi-addons/

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:47 - Sep 21 with 3145 viewsSwaneeRiver

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:05 - Sep 21 by Catullus

Do a search on Google something like "best addons for Kodi" nd it give loads of links and addons.
As stated Seo Michael is generally the best how-to, but once you do one or to it generally becomes easier
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:53 - Sep 22 with 3079 viewsCatullus

My thamks to you both.

Planetswans...........educating the ignorant!!!!!!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:45 - Sep 25 with 2941 viewslifelong

Unable to access any addons on Kodi box today, getting "unable to connect to server". Read on the internet that broadband providers are blocking it, there are ways around it, in the case of Viirgin Media it says to turn off web safe in your account settings.
Reluctant to do this, anyone else experiencing likewise?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:48 - Sep 25 with 2932 viewsDr_Winston

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:45 - Sep 25 by lifelong

Unable to access any addons on Kodi box today, getting "unable to connect to server". Read on the internet that broadband providers are blocking it, there are ways around it, in the case of Viirgin Media it says to turn off web safe in your account settings.

Easy enough to sign up to a VPN if that starts happening. I use the one linked below. Costs about £28 a year.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:49 - Sep 25 with 2928 viewsJackfath

I havent tried any others but Phoenix is working fine. I'm with Virgin.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2016 19:49]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:52 - Sep 25 with 2921 viewslifelong

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:48 - Sep 25 by Dr_Winston

Easy enough to sign up to a VPN if that starts happening. I use the one linked below. Costs about £28 a year.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/

Thanks, will check it out.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:58 - Sep 25 with 2901 viewsjedijack

What exactly is happening?

Everything working fine here, on Virgin and I don't recall ever turning off websafe. You sure the box is connected to the internet?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:02 - Sep 25 with 2897 viewslifelong

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:58 - Sep 25 by jedijack

What exactly is happening?

Everything working fine here, on Virgin and I don't recall ever turning off websafe. You sure the box is connected to the internet?

Yes, showing a wifi connection, was working fine yesterday.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:11 - Sep 25 with 2891 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:02 - Sep 25 by lifelong

Yes, showing a wifi connection, was working fine yesterday.

Does the internet work though? Open the browser and make sure the internet is working.

If it does, confirm what's happening exactly, should be simple enough to sort out.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:05 - Sep 26 with 2809 viewsmalagajack

Hello all

Thanks in advance.

This one has worked well for me recently

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-champion-sports-kodi/
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:13 - Sep 26 with 2771 viewslifelong

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:11 - Sep 25 by jedijack

Does the internet work though? Open the browser and make sure the internet is working.

If it does, confirm what's happening exactly, should be simple enough to sort out.

Apologies for the late reply, it was a internet problem, the wifi seems to have given up on the box, managed to hdmi connect it now and it's fine.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:05 - Sep 26 with 2742 viewsElward

Completely random but anyone know a decent app for fitness programs?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:36 - Sep 26 with 2695 viewsSwaneeRiver

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:05 - Sep 26 by Elward

Completely random but anyone know a decent app for fitness programs?

Try this
http://bestforkodi.com/install-pulse-fitness-kodi/
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:19 - Sep 26 with 2671 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:36 - Sep 26 by SwaneeRiver

Try this
http://bestforkodi.com/install-pulse-fitness-kodi/

Cheers mate
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:17 - Sep 27 with 2631 viewsWhiterockin

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:13 - Sep 26 by lifelong

Apologies for the late reply, it was a internet problem, the wifi seems to have given up on the box, managed to hdmi connect it now and it's fine.

Easiest way to check if wifi is connected to the box is to check the clock on the home page. If it shows the correct time wifi is connected.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024