Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211130 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:25 - Nov 7 with 5179 viewsskippyjack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:11 - Nov 7 by Whiterockin

Thanks for your help. But I won't do it until after today's game, just incase I mess it up.

Uninstall Kodi.. download TVMC with the instructions provided

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:32 - Nov 7 with 5164 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:58 - Nov 7 by lifelong

Thanks for that Paul, apologies for the late reply, downloaded it okay but can't see what difference it has made, don't really know what I'm doing so I think I'll leave it alone.

You need the subscription Rog just done ut for a mate and he subscribed and phoned me raving about how wicked the quality was they git super hd on there apparently

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:35 - Nov 7 with 5152 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:39 - Nov 7 by jack_lord

Why are there so many links that do not work on Kodi?
Is there other stuff I should do to get them to work and wtf is TVMC?

Heres the link for windows Jase
http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-windows/

Just do it, then go to Phoenix and watch game

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:38 - Nov 7 with 5148 viewsjack_lord

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:35 - Nov 7 by epaul

I've got a quad box now Paul. What do I do for that?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 5144 viewsskippyjack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:35 - Nov 7 by epaul

epaul is correct.. the bornemouth and newcastle game is in hd

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 5144 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:38 - Nov 7 by jack_lord

I've got a quad box now Paul. What do I do for that?

hacvent got a clue mate sorry Im strictly windows and tablet with it at mo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:48 - Nov 7 with 5130 viewsElward

Anyone know best place on kodi to watch the game today?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:52 - Nov 7 with 5117 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:48 - Nov 7 by Elward

Anyone know best place on kodi to watch the game today?

Phoenix brill quality

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:56 - Nov 7 with 5111 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:52 - Nov 7 by epaul

Phoenix brill quality

Top man!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:31 - Nov 7 with 5050 viewsjack_lord

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:52 - Nov 7 by epaul

Phoenix brill quality

I watched the game on Phoenix on the quadbox and have to say that the stream quality was brilliant. What a shame that our performance was so poor in comparison.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:19 - Nov 10 with 4937 viewsjackrabbit

Here's a question for you android boffins out there: is there any way to bookmark a video or film so that you can pause it and resume it at another time?

I'm talking about starting a movie, watching it for say 1 hour and then for whatever reason- you have to go out, visitors arrive, time for bed, whatever - you have to stop the movie. It'd be nice if you could pick it up from that point instead of starting from the beginning again. Is it possible? If so how do you achieve it? All assistance gratefully received.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:32 - Nov 10 with 4927 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:19 - Nov 10 by jackrabbit

Here's a question for you android boffins out there: is there any way to bookmark a video or film so that you can pause it and resume it at another time?

I'm talking about starting a movie, watching it for say 1 hour and then for whatever reason- you have to go out, visitors arrive, time for bed, whatever - you have to stop the movie. It'd be nice if you could pick it up from that point instead of starting from the beginning again. Is it possible? If so how do you achieve it? All assistance gratefully received.

I find in the Genesis add on it does this automatically.

If you go back to something you've previously only watched part of, it asks if you would like to start from beginning or resume from where you left off.

Failing that, just make a note of how long has gone in the movie and click on the time bar with your mouse at that moment in the film.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:13 - Nov 11 with 4850 viewsjackrabbit

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:32 - Nov 10 by NeathJack

I find in the Genesis add on it does this automatically.

If you go back to something you've previously only watched part of, it asks if you would like to start from beginning or resume from where you left off.

Failing that, just make a note of how long has gone in the movie and click on the time bar with your mouse at that moment in the film.

Thanks NeathJack for that input. I had saved Series 1 of 'Better call Saul' as a favourite after watching half of it last night - this was on Genesis. Tonight I tried to see if it had saved my position, but it hadn't done - I was back at the front. I tried using fast forward and a few other things and ended up losing the sound! In trying to get the sound back - still haven't - I saw the facility to create a bookmark in the bottom right on-screen menu. So I'll try that next time.

Any idea how I can get the sound back?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:20 - Nov 11 with 4818 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:13 - Nov 11 by jackrabbit

Thanks NeathJack for that input. I had saved Series 1 of 'Better call Saul' as a favourite after watching half of it last night - this was on Genesis. Tonight I tried to see if it had saved my position, but it hadn't done - I was back at the front. I tried using fast forward and a few other things and ended up losing the sound! In trying to get the sound back - still haven't - I saw the facility to create a bookmark in the bottom right on-screen menu. So I'll try that next time.

Any idea how I can get the sound back?

Is the sound working on any other show/movie?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:42 - Nov 11 with 4783 viewsjackrabbit

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:20 - Nov 11 by NeathJack

Is the sound working on any other show/movie?

I found it was off for everything. When you hit the fast forward icon >> it switches the sound off and if you don't resume by using the play icon > it stays off - for everything! At least that is what happened to me. All' s well now.

I started the video in Genesis where I'd left it by dragging with the mouse on the time bar. I then created a bookmark. Trouble is where the hell does it put the bookmarks?!! I went out and started the video again - back to the front again. Bloody frustrating but at least I can do it manually with the mouse. If anybody knows how to use bookmarks please chip in!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:17 - Nov 12 with 4714 viewsjackrabbit

Success! I managed to set a bookmark at 00.30.04 (1/2 hour in) and when I clicked on the episode I was given the options 'start from beginning' or 'resume' - I chose resume and it started from my bookmarked time. Excellent. Hint: I think it's a good idea to 'clear bookmarks' before using 'create bookmark' in my experience.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:31 - Nov 14 with 4634 viewsSwanjack10

Paid 75 for my box, got genesis and pheonix and so far nothing has failed movie and sport stream,failed on streaming for auf wierdesen pet,class comedy

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:03 - Nov 16 with 4549 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Have had an android box with no issues for a long time

Just left sky and gone to BT and now Genesis doesn't work at all (offers all programmes but no streams) and Phoenix seems to have changed to NHL only

anyone else had this problem?

Any ideas?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:03 - Nov 17 with 4488 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:03 - Nov 16 by PatchesOHoulihan

Have had an android box with no issues for a long time

Just left sky and gone to BT and now Genesis doesn't work at all (offers all programmes but no streams) and Phoenix seems to have changed to NHL only

anyone else had this problem?

Any ideas?

Read of a few problems a while back with BT, take a look at this

http://koditvboxes.co.uk/pages/faq.html
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 0:05]

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:20 - Nov 17 with 4446 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:03 - Nov 17 by Jack123

Read of a few problems a while back with BT, take a look at this

http://koditvboxes.co.uk/pages/faq.html
[Post edited 17 Nov 2015 0:05]

Thanks - found that yesterday about half hour after posting - after messing around with different things finally got round it

Thought I'd made a terrible mistake!!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:34 - Nov 19 with 4708 viewsepaul

After much kerfuffel downloaded TVMC to Amazon firestick and its brill, dont download kodi to it I kept trying kin mare

http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-fire-tv/

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:46 - Nov 19 with 4652 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:34 - Nov 19 by epaul

After much kerfuffel downloaded TVMC to Amazon firestick and its brill, dont download kodi to it I kept trying kin mare

http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-fire-tv/

Step 54?? Crikey. Think I might give that a go though. Can you instal other add-ons to standard TVMC with this Paul? eg dexter, vdubt?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:01 - Nov 19 with 4643 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:46 - Nov 19 by monmouth

Step 54?? Crikey. Think I might give that a go though. Can you instal other add-ons to standard TVMC with this Paul? eg dexter, vdubt?

I know a lot of steps! But it's easy as long as you follow and didn't take to long ( I know that's obvious) .
Don't know about others you can zeus
http://www.howto-stack.com/videos/WpozNpollTo/How-to-install-Zeus-Video-Addon-on

I imaging it's much less the same format, all I put into Google was "install zeus on amazon firestick" going on that principle you should fine a tutorial on line

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:31 - Nov 19 with 4633 viewsrealpencoedjack

lads
i have been using different forms of these for a while now so i will share what i know and it may be of help to you.
firstly i wouldnt bother with a kodi box, they are not really needed. i, after a few wasted puchases am now using a raspberry pi box (just search amazon for complete rasberry pi) costs about £50. you can get a wireless remote for them but personally i just use my phone (yatse app on android)

they come with the full xmbc(kodi) ready installed.

now i know everyone wants something for free but after trying loads of these free streaming sites i found a product called infusum (www.infusum.com) it does cost me £12 a month but it has a really good dashboard and it shows everything in hd with zero buffering! (i use mine on a 100 inch projection system and it looks clean) as well as on my laptop, and mobile phone for when in am out and about (you only need the one subscription)
the channels are as follows
all sky sports
all bt sports
all the typical boxnation/chelsea/liverpool tv etc
and a list of channels called premier league 1,2,3,4,5 etc that show every premier league game live, and when it is not footy time they spend the rest of the time showing us "sports" such as nascar, truck pulling/racing, fishing, lots and lots of this ufc kinda stuff.
all sky movies and all the other ones discovery etc.

they, i think still do a 24hr free trial so if i was you i would at least get kodi on your lappy and give it a go.
:)
daz
[Post edited 19 Nov 2015 9:37]
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:43 - Nov 22 with 4499 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:01 - Nov 19 by epaul

I know a lot of steps! But it's easy as long as you follow and didn't take to long ( I know that's obvious) .
Don't know about others you can zeus
http://www.howto-stack.com/videos/WpozNpollTo/How-to-install-Zeus-Video-Addon-on

I imaging it's much less the same format, all I put into Google was "install zeus on amazon firestick" going on that principle you should fine a tutorial on line

Best 35 quids worth ever Paul ta.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024