Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211830 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:45 - Jan 18 with 6839 viewswaynekerr55

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:32 - Jan 17 by monmouth

Local cinema? Splash out, take the missus.

No charge.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:49 - Jan 18 with 6835 viewswaynekerr55

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:30 - Jan 17 by epaul

I told you where it was further up this page mun!!!

Yes, I was confirming that Dexter was down!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:19 - Jan 18 with 6795 viewsBLAZE

It's loading for me now Wayne. Noticed they had a couple of links for the Force Awakens on the bottom of their main page. Dunno if they work though, not into that sci fi sh*t
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:26 - Jan 18 with 6785 viewsBLAZE

Just tried it and it works, buts it's a Cam job so quality isn't great
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:13 - Jan 20 with 6642 viewsElward

Is it possible to watch reruns of live games. Eg if i wanted to rewatch the watford game from Monday. Thanks in advance.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:07 - Jan 20 with 5713 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:13 - Jan 20 by Elward

Is it possible to watch reruns of live games. Eg if i wanted to rewatch the watford game from Monday. Thanks in advance.

Yes Its on Op Robocop its on PLP

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:08 - Jan 20 with 5711 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:07 - Jan 20 by epaul

Yes Its on Op Robocop its on PLP

Good man!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 06:46 - Feb 4 with 5475 viewsepaul

20 essential add ons

https://www.tvaddons.ag/kodi-addons-2016/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 07:46 - Feb 4 with 5451 viewsElward

Im curious at what other people have been using. I know a few people who all swear by using different addons. For me phoenix is my go to addon for pretty much everything but i have njm soccer and robocop as backups for sport and istream as backup for movies/tv shows.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:51 - Feb 4 with 5374 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 07:46 - Feb 4 by Elward

Im curious at what other people have been using. I know a few people who all swear by using different addons. For me phoenix is my go to addon for pretty much everything but i have njm soccer and robocop as backups for sport and istream as backup for movies/tv shows.

Phoenix go to for everything

sport backup - Robocop and NJM (sportsdevil last resort)
movie tv backup - genesis (old and new), salts

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:10 - Feb 4 with 5363 viewsmalagajack

Dutch cloud also decent for footy,also have just added castaway but not tried it out fully yet
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:46 - Feb 4 with 5345 viewsElward

Anyone have experience with cloning/copying a kodi setup from one firesrick to another? A family member asked to setup there stick so wondering if theres a more convenient way or doing it rather then spending time manually installing every addon onto it.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:56 - Feb 4 with 5337 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:46 - Feb 4 by Elward

Anyone have experience with cloning/copying a kodi setup from one firesrick to another? A family member asked to setup there stick so wondering if theres a more convenient way or doing it rather then spending time manually installing every addon onto it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireTV/comments/39xkbg/can_you_clone_a_firetvs_kodi_set
http://www.hotukdeals.com/ask/how-transfer-customized-kodi-from-amazon-fire-stic
https://forums.tvaddons.ag/ftv-guide-for-kodi/33757-clone-fire-tv-stick.html

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:13 - Feb 4 with 5329 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:56 - Feb 4 by epaul

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireTV/comments/39xkbg/can_you_clone_a_firetvs_kodi_set
http://www.hotukdeals.com/ask/how-transfer-customized-kodi-from-amazon-fire-stic
https://forums.tvaddons.ag/ftv-guide-for-kodi/33757-clone-fire-tv-stick.html

Cheers, think i will have a look at the ADBfire method, as i don't understand how the other way using the backup addon would work using firesticks? I understand using it on a computer by simply pressing backup would give you a path to save the backup to, but not sure how that would work on a firestick?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:45 - Feb 4 with 5300 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:13 - Feb 4 by Elward

Cheers, think i will have a look at the ADBfire method, as i don't understand how the other way using the backup addon would work using firesticks? I understand using it on a computer by simply pressing backup would give you a path to save the backup to, but not sure how that would work on a firestick?

Sorry not a techy, so haven't got a clue although I did use adbfire to load it on to the firestick

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:51 - Feb 5 with 5197 viewsJack123

Grr, Some ferking bot has taken out the Rockcrusher.. :(

[Post edited 5 Feb 2016 21:53]

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:18 - Feb 7 with 4991 viewsjackado

dont suppose anyone has a link for a firmware with working wifi for a mxq box as mines gone pete tong so got to do a full restore
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:35 - Feb 13 with 4767 viewsBLAZE

Still struggling to find an alternative that comes anywhere near Genesis.... I think a part of the reason is because I don't have a VPN or Debrid account..... but then, I never needed either of those to use Genesis and hoped that something would come out that didn't rely on these too

SALTS - Buggy as hell, regularly got Database Errors that could only be fixed by uninstalling the addon, deleting a specific cache file, then reinstalling - total PITA. Even when it worked it would find a lot less links than Genesis did (for example when finding 15-20 links, Genesis used to find 80-100 for the same program etc.)

iStream - Limited links again, more often than not it would come back with 0 links found, or if it did find something it wouldn't work anyway. I also found it slow to update - whereas Genesis would have a show online within hours of it being broadcast, iStream seemed to take days. I know NJ raves about this but I can only assume its because I'm not using a VPN/Debrid account?

The Royal We - Probably the best of a bad bunch. Comes up with a decent amount of links for various TV Shows but for some annoying reason whenever I go into the movies section it gives me an error message. No idea why, and the usual fixes haven't resolved it so I gave up.

Velocity - People rave about this online but I must be missing something. Again, it could be because I don't have a VPN/Debrid account but it doesn't find many links at all for me. I've gone into the settings and changed the base URLs to ones that aren't blocked in the UK and its made it slightly better - but its only a matter of time before these links are blocked too and I cant be bothered playing cat and mouse with the ISPs, constantly updating the settings with new links

Specto - The Genesis fork. Nice and fast and seems to work but as with the rest, finds a lot less links than Genesis used to

I guess its only a matter of time before I'm forced down the VPN/Debrid route but its something I've always resisted as I don't really understand it all and am reluctant setting up DDs with them etc.

Has anyone had better luck than me? And if you're using a VPN/Debrid account, how much is it costing you?

Cheers
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:14 - Feb 13 with 4740 viewsswan65split

Phoenix.....has it gone or moved? anyone!!!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:30 - Feb 13 with 4729 viewsElward

Does anyone know if i can get amazon prime shows on kodi? I want to watch Jeremy Clarksons new show or whatever it is but dont fancy paying for a prime account just to watch 1 show
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 4712 viewsNaughty71

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:46 - Feb 4 by Elward

Just load kodi onto the stick using the ES File Explorer, and then load Wookie onto Kodi, there are loads of guides on YouTube how to do it. Takes about 10 mins depending on your download speed ( Wookie is around 557mb in size).

Does everything you need it to do. Has Phoenix and Njm soccer on it, plus many others, films, tv, music, live TVs. Whatever you want.

I've loaded it onto all my fire sticks, pc, laptop and phone, it's the best thing I've ever seen. Currently watching Sunderland v Man Utd on Njm, 720p, no buffering or judder, Premier League pass stream. It's just like having Sky Hd. Superb.

Right, off to the Swans to see us crush Southampton.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2016 13:44]

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:11 - Feb 13 with 4699 viewsBLAZE

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:14 - Feb 13 by swan65split

Phoenix.....has it gone or moved? anyone!!!

Games are now under Valhalla (previously named Staael2014)

If you mean Phoenix isn't working at all for you then personally I'd uninstall it and then reinstall it

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:05 - Feb 13 with 4662 viewsswan65split

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:11 - Feb 13 by BLAZE

Games are now under Valhalla (previously named Staael2014)

If you mean Phoenix isn't working at all for you then personally I'd uninstall it and then reinstall it

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-phoenix-for-xbmc/

Thanks Blaze, it was working , but nothing now, I am watching on NJM so will do as you say later
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 13:15 - Feb 19 with 4447 viewsEbo

Strangely enough, I fired up Phoenix to watch the PSG game the other night and an error message came up. Clicked back into it and the add on had auto updated. Works a charm now and the picture was very good almost HD.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:40 - Feb 19 with 4416 viewsswanstillidai

I'm struggling to get my head around the VPN side of things. I am coming to the end of a 12 month paid subscription of PureVPN, but I'm not sure it's made any difference.

What do you guys do prior to watching a match? Do you go to your VPN every time you load up kodi and select a country? Is it automatically configured as soon as kodi is loaded? Are some countries better/faster than others?

I see SEO Michael recommends IPVanish and no doubt gets a kickback from IPVanish for doing so...is this any better than PureVPN?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024