Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211094 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:56 - Apr 1 with 4508 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:50 - Apr 1 by NeathJack

For freebies, Phoenix & NJM Soccer are your best bets.

I subscribe to Streamtvbox and it's superb.

I intend subbing to streambox, but will look for njm soccer. Thanks for everything!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:59 - Apr 1 with 4505 viewsNeathJack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:56 - Apr 1 by morningstar

I intend subbing to streambox, but will look for njm soccer. Thanks for everything!

No worries
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:34 - Apr 1 with 4468 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:04 - Apr 1 by epaul

Not good!

https://www.tvaddons.ag/tvtime-killed/

YouTubers Killed TV Time (and Are Slowly Killing Kodi Too) By TV ADDONS Staff | April 1, 2016 0 Comments
We regret to inform you that the TV Time addon has now been voluntarily taken offline due to the misguided actions of certain YouTubers. In case you never had the chance to use TV Time, it was literally the best live television streaming add-on that our community has ever seen, it gave reliable high quality access to all the major American television networks, until we were forced to shut it down that is.

What happened to TV Time is not only a problem for TV Time, it is a problem that plagues our community and threatens to destroy everything we’ve worked so hard to create. Basically what happened is that we released the TV Time add-on, people loved it, but then some YouTubers decided to bring negative attention to it by making videos, and even worse, they revealed the source of the content. Once they let the hat out of the bag and revealed the source of TV Time’s content, the developer of the addon had no choice but to close it for good.

We don’t deny that these YouTube videos may be useful to some, but they are doing way more harm than good. Anything that is explained in a YouTube video was already put into a guide on our WEB SITE long before. Bringing attention to our add-ons on a mainstream site like YouTube (which is owned by a major American media corporation) is just asking for trouble.

Kodi is being given a bad name and our addons are being killed by YouTubers who feel the need to publicize it over the wrong mediums. It is one thing for someone to visit our offshore-hosted web site and slowly discover Kodi and our unofficial addons, but it is a whole other thing to upload a video to one of the biggest web sites in the world, promoting Kodi as something it is not.

If you look through our site, we explain how to INSTALL Kodi, how to install add-ons, but we don’t go through and tell you specifically what you can watch through these add-ons and how they work. Some things are better left unsaid, if it works it works, there’s no reason to start making YouTube videos about it and bring unwanted attention. It is the kind of attention that YouTubers are bringing that causes sites to change their code in order break our add-ons, and even worse, could potentially bring legal heat in the future.

As for the open source Kodi media player itself, these YouTubers are making it seem like Kodi was made specifically for use with addons, which it was not. They are giving Kodi a bad name and are infuriating the official development team as a result. Next time think twice about sharing the link to a Kodi-related YouTube video and remember that the majority of these YouTubers are simply profiteers, and not friends of our community.

I fuc*ing despise some of the you tubers who cover kodi, Husham, and Soloman in particular, before I put Kodi on, I was like whoa they know their stuff! But after a week of installing it, and reading proper guides, you realise what ferking dimwits these 2 really are..Proper leeches.

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:44 - Apr 2 with 4372 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:34 - Apr 1 by Jack123

I fuc*ing despise some of the you tubers who cover kodi, Husham, and Soloman in particular, before I put Kodi on, I was like whoa they know their stuff! But after a week of installing it, and reading proper guides, you realise what ferking dimwits these 2 really are..Proper leeches.

Yep it's all about money for them as they get more You Tube hits. They don't give a monkeys about Kodi, the addon or what it does as long as they get their hits. If it lasts a few days, or weeks it doesn't matter. As you say leeches.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:11 - Apr 4 with 4209 viewsswan65split

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:44 - Apr 2 by Polskijack

Yep it's all about money for them as they get more You Tube hits. They don't give a monkeys about Kodi, the addon or what it does as long as they get their hits. If it lasts a few days, or weeks it doesn't matter. As you say leeches.

I missed the Stoke game as I was away. Anyone know where I can find a replay?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:22 - Apr 5 with 4123 viewsepaul

New one tv and sports channels and some live games

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-cosmix-kodi/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:29 - Apr 5 with 4117 viewsepaul

Robocop is now Bulldog folks PLP is on it yay

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:47 - Apr 7 with 3957 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:29 - Apr 5 by epaul

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-operation-robocop-video-add-on

Thanks for that..put it on earlier..

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:20 - Apr 11 with 3809 viewsshandyjack

anyone having issues with UKTurk addon, it was working but has stopped completly almost like it's being blocked by Virgin

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:28 - Apr 11 with 3791 viewscimlajack

Many thanks for taking the time to post that,very useful
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:35 - Apr 12 with 3651 viewsElward

Everything i click on keeps giving me the failed script error message other then BT sports links to last weeks chapions leaue games.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:55 - Apr 12 with 3611 viewsbazzool

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:20 - Apr 11 by shandyjack

anyone having issues with UKTurk addon, it was working but has stopped completly almost like it's being blocked by Virgin

No, im with talktalk and ukturks is working fine for me
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:51 - Apr 15 with 3530 viewsJack123

Just a word of advice if you are using exodus to watch tv series, if it finishes and you see no credits come up, check another link! I did think exodus was the best, but got a funny feeling some of the sources are absolute sh*t, missing the last ten mins.

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:51 - Apr 16 with 3469 viewsElward

Bulldog - premier league pass not showing anything listed. VC Events in phoenix not listing any games.

Anyone else had better luck?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:00 - Apr 16 with 3444 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 14:51 - Apr 16 by Elward

Bulldog - premier league pass not showing anything listed. VC Events in phoenix not listing any games.

Anyone else had better luck?

Can't even get anything on sports devil. PC for me now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:05 - Apr 16 with 3425 viewsepaul

Phoenix sports -vc live- uktvnow - Bein 11 although game seems delayed here as not started on this channel

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:11 - Apr 16 with 3395 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:05 - Apr 16 by epaul

Phoenix sports -vc live- uktvnow - Bein 11 although game seems delayed here as not started on this channel

Scrub that!

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:12 - Apr 16 with 3386 viewsepaul

Phoenix sports - one events- poor quality

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:13 - Apr 16 with 3382 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:12 - Apr 16 by epaul

Phoenix sports - one events- poor quality

Cheers Paul!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:13 - Apr 16 with 3382 viewsSwanzay

its on Cataway!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:15 - Apr 16 with 3354 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:13 - Apr 16 by Swanzay

its on Cataway!

Where abouts?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:17 - Apr 16 with 3340 viewsSwanzay

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:15 - Apr 16 by Elward

Where abouts?

stream2 football Newcastle V Swans but its shite feed, all other links to other matches perfect and we have shite one.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:20 - Apr 16 with 3330 viewsepaul

It's the same feed anywhere the quality is the same

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:24 - Apr 16 with 3305 viewsSwanzay

NJM have just added a new link at its perfect!
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:25 - Apr 16 with 3302 viewsElward

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:24 - Apr 16 by Swanzay

NJM have just added a new link at its perfect!

In extra time?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024