Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211906 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:04 - May 3 with 5884 viewsLoyal

Can't download the new kodi 16.1 on to my fire tv, it won't connect on ARP.

I've kept the old version and have NJM and Turks as add ones but nowhere near as good as before, connections dropping out all the time.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:41 - May 5 with 5742 viewsSwansea93

Hi guys rookie with these android boxes, I'm currently using the Beast build on Kodi 16.1, it was working great for a couple weeks having good streams etc now a few football streaming add ons aint working NJM for one, is there a new build out that's better than the beast anyone recommends? And is NJM working?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:45 - May 5 with 5740 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:41 - May 5 by Swansea93

Hi guys rookie with these android boxes, I'm currently using the Beast build on Kodi 16.1, it was working great for a couple weeks having good streams etc now a few football streaming add ons aint working NJM for one, is there a new build out that's better than the beast anyone recommends? And is NJM working?

Heres a particularly good build

back on this page a new link for NJM is posted

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:01 - May 6 with 5727 viewsSwansea93

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 23:45 - May 5 by epaul

Heres a particularly good build

back on this page a new link for NJM is posted

Cheers for that, will have a look.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:04 - May 10 with 5567 viewsepaul

New add on for live footie and all sports channels

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:09 - May 10 with 5520 viewsgadgetuk

Anyone running kodi on their PC? I am running v16 and whenever I load up sources I get my anti virus warning that a couple of the links are dodgy/phishing - I am pretty sure it's a false positive, but it is bloody annoying.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:55 - May 10 with 5490 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:04 - May 3 by Loyal

Can't download the new kodi 16.1 on to my fire tv, it won't connect on ARP.

I've kept the old version and have NJM and Turks as add ones but nowhere near as good as before, connections dropping out all the time.

I did it using adb fire, but I'm not sure how.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:25 - May 11 with 5356 viewspikeypaul

Sportsdevil is running a lot better these days after a dodgy spell

Been watching SS1 for the last hour or so on the mamahd.com link
it's been good if anyone is interested in the Sunderland v Everton game later.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 19:26]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:29 - May 17 with 5210 viewsElward

http://spmc.semperpax.com/

Anyone know what the difference between this and kodi?

Apparantly it works better on android then kodi, some group on facebook/twitter called oobersticks selling them and claimed they use that not kodi.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:23 - May 17 with 5179 viewsbazzool

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:29 - May 17 by Elward

Apparantly it works better on android then kodi, some group on facebook/twitter called oobersticks selling them and claimed they use that not kodi.

Basically the same but with a few fixes for android

http://hometheatrelife.com/setup-spmc-android-essential-guide/
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:41 - May 17 with 5165 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:29 - May 17 by Elward

Xbmc which I originally downloaded has been bang on lately, I've kept it updated and added all the new addons, I have got kodi jarvis 16.0 but it's not as good somehow

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:28 - May 20 with 5017 viewsepaul

Evolve a stunning add on,has everything

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 01:30 - May 21 with 4952 viewsJack123

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:28 - May 20 by epaul

Evolve a stunning add on,has everything

I put that on, first night it went live..Thought it was pretty crap at the start, then took a look a few days back, and it's improved a lot, the sports (abe) section was shi* hot, haven't seen that quality for a while..

libera nos a malo

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:11 - May 27 with 4731 viewsepaul

Fantastic build with a seperate section for footie alone, so no need to go searching through all the add ons for the Swans, love the look of this

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:55 - May 28 with 4660 viewsLoyal

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:11 - May 27 by epaul

Fantastic build with a seperate section for footie alone, so no need to go searching through all the add ons for the Swans, love the look of this

Not sure how long this will last Paul but by Fck it's brilliant for now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:14 - Jun 1 with 4487 viewsJackUlation

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:16 - Jul 12 by the_gasman

I was advised to get the T8 with 4 core processor , as I say, I'm thrilled with it. I paid £90 and it came with a keypad that I haven't needed to use yet. Mine came preloaded (there's so much on it), but my mates came three days later with nothing on it even though it stated it was preloaded. he watched you tube vids and sorted it himself though .

you probably had a returned item, that someone loaded before returning it to supplier.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:35 - Jul 11 with 3975 viewsJackfath

https://www.tvaddons.ag/freetelly-launch/

Any good????

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:47 - Jul 11 with 3962 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:35 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

Any good????

Some comments here fathy

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/174988/free-tv-app-works-like-kodi-fr

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:49 - Jul 11 with 3955 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:35 - Jul 11 by Jackfath

Any good????

I believe it was once known as TVMC if you ever tried that?

It will only have add-ons that are kind of endorsed by the tvaddons website. If you must use a pre-built Kodi then there are probably better, more fully featured options out there.

Although why anybody needs a custom build is beyond me. I'd never install any custom build on anything but an android box, or the like where you don't value your security at all.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:51 - Jul 11 with 3948 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:47 - Jul 11 by epaul

Some comments here fathy

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/174988/free-tv-app-works-like-kodi-fr

You probably want to change that thread title Paul. If people think it's from the Kodi developers then they might think it's endorsed. As we know, it's not.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:07 - Jul 12 with 3903 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 22:49 - Jul 11 by jedijack

I believe it was once known as TVMC if you ever tried that?

It will only have add-ons that are kind of endorsed by the tvaddons website. If you must use a pre-built Kodi then there are probably better, more fully featured options out there.

Although why anybody needs a custom build is beyond me. I'd never install any custom build on anything but an android box, or the like where you don't value your security at all.

I think you are very sensible here. I did some reading after your post and have now removed the builds and just downloaded the very few add ons I use onto a clean Kodi. Some potentially nasty stuff can find its way into the builds as I understand it. Not worried particularly about the firestick, but very risky on pc by the look of it. In fact, might remove all kodi from pc and laptop.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:44 - Aug 8 with 3493 viewsbennytee

With the season about to start are there any new add-ons to look out for or is it still a case of Phoenix/NJM/Castaway with sportsdevil as a backup?

Had real trouble getting any kind of quality for the charity shield though.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:54 - Aug 8 with 3482 viewsjojaca

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 17:44 - Aug 8 by bennytee

With the season about to start are there any new add-ons to look out for or is it still a case of Phoenix/NJM/Castaway with sportsdevil as a backup?

Had real trouble getting any kind of quality for the charity shield though.

I have paid £17 for 3 months with Sports Mania, all HD streams. Tried it this weekend and had 2/3 mini buffers during the matches I have watched, which is nothing. I have had Sky Sport News in the background all day and yet to see it buffer today. There were about 5/6 different HD links per match, so you should not have a problem if one stream is down on match day with plenty of alternatives.

Even when you know, you never know?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:43 - Aug 11 with 3282 viewslifelong

Not much working for me on the Aqua build at the moment, Phoenix, Exodus, Castaway etc. Anyone else experiencing similar?
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:58 - Aug 12 with 3220 viewsLoyal

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:43 - Aug 11 by lifelong

Not much working for me on the Aqua build at the moment, Phoenix, Exodus, Castaway etc. Anyone else experiencing similar?

Is your stuff updating when you fire up kodi ?
Always quit kodi when you switch off and allow it to update when you log on.
Clear cache on maintenance tool too 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024