Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) 09:38 - Jul 12 with 211805 viewsthe_gasman

Had one of these for two weeks and am gobsmacked by its capabilities. i want to be fully prepared for the football season though, and just wondering what i need to watch the swans on. I don't mind paying for this. Any advice from those that are experienced with Kodi would be great.Thanks

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:31 - Aug 13 with 3118 viewsthe_gasman

Not used my android box for a year really out of touch please can anyone help me by suggesting the download I need for films mainly. And sports. Thank you

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:35 - Aug 13 with 3114 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:31 - Aug 13 by the_gasman

Not used my android box for a year really out of touch please can anyone help me by suggesting the download I need for films mainly. And sports. Thank you

Films - Exodus you'll get the lot on here

Sports - NJM Soccer, Phoenix, Castaway, Bulldog Streams, sportsmainia

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:41 - Aug 13 with 3101 viewsyogibear_412

Would recommend anyone who's starting from scratch to download 'ares' and you can pretty much get whatever builds you want from there in a couple of clicks. Check out YouTube vids for ares

Currently using 'pulse' build - been brill

Lovely stream today through sports devil
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:29 - Aug 13 with 3044 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:41 - Aug 13 by yogibear_412

Would recommend anyone who's starting from scratch to download 'ares' and you can pretty much get whatever builds you want from there in a couple of clicks. Check out YouTube vids for ares

Currently using 'pulse' build - been brill

Lovely stream today through sports devil

Aqua build is brilliant,its got a dedicated footie section

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 00:21 - Aug 14 with 3005 viewsStarsky

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:31 - Aug 13 by the_gasman

I just noticed... You started this very informative thread over a year ago, lol.

It's just the internet, init.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 15:43 - Aug 14 with 2919 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:35 - Aug 13 by epaul

Films - Exodus you'll get the lot on here

Sports - NJM Soccer, Phoenix, Castaway, Bulldog Streams, sportsmainia

I spoke to a couple of IT security boys from the banking sector whilst away (yeah....) after some warnings from Jedijack on here, and they were very emphatic, in fact they were VERY EMPHATIC, do not under any circumstances download any pre-bloated builds onto your pc or laptop or tablet that has anything you wish to secure. better by far to just enable the specific add-ons that Paul suggests. Reason, apparently, is that discontinued add ons automatically update on a build and any viruses can be introduced through redundant add ons that update.

Don't shoot the messenger, i have no idea, just passing it on. Certainly made me wipe Kodi from any device I do anything serious on. Just on firestick now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:30 - Aug 16 with 2799 viewsepaul

For info seeing as a lot of people have been getting buffering issues

https://www.tvaddons.ag/debrid-must/

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:25 - Aug 16 with 2773 viewsymaohyd

Im fairly new to KODI, Currently using an add on called 'UK again' or something like that.....brilliant.

Lists all the channels in a user friendly way, including all the sports channels of BT and Sky. I've recently stopped Sky and now rely on our KODI and this addon makes watching live tv easier.

Noticed however, on occasions it doesn't work at night. Is this just the highs and low's of streaming or can i do something to improve it?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:46 - Aug 16 with 2764 viewsPolskijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 11:25 - Aug 16 by ymaohyd

Im fairly new to KODI, Currently using an add on called 'UK again' or something like that.....brilliant.

Lists all the channels in a user friendly way, including all the sports channels of BT and Sky. I've recently stopped Sky and now rely on our KODI and this addon makes watching live tv easier.

Noticed however, on occasions it doesn't work at night. Is this just the highs and low's of streaming or can i do something to improve it?

No reason for it not to work at night unless the streams are down or you have a problem at your end. I use a subscription service (about 50 uk pounds a year) that includes all the sky/virgin/bt stuff plus all Premier games on multiple channels and loads of USA channels. Its been really reliable and the customer service has been great and can be used with an electronic programme guide. HD as well. I do however, use the free stuff like Exodus for catch up and films.

I got fed up with trying to find streams that were reliable and didn't buffer.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:14 - Aug 18 with 2644 viewsymaohyd

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 21:29 - Aug 13 by epaul

Aqua build is brilliant,its got a dedicated footie section

I've tried to install it. When I get to the point where I put the http address in then name it says it isn't recognised. It asks if I want to install it anyway but ultimately then can't run it.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:00 - Aug 18 with 2617 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:14 - Aug 18 by ymaohyd

I've tried to install it. When I get to the point where I put the http address in then name it says it isn't recognised. It asks if I want to install it anyway but ultimately then can't run it.

That was happening with me when I tried to do it direct. Try using the top tutorials repo. That fixed it for me.

http://www.toptutorials.co.uk/the-aqua-build-for-kodi-2016-clean-and-fast-great-

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:20 - Aug 18 with 2612 viewsymaohyd

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:00 - Aug 18 by monmouth

That was happening with me when I tried to do it direct. Try using the top tutorials repo. That fixed it for me.

http://www.toptutorials.co.uk/the-aqua-build-for-kodi-2016-clean-and-fast-great-

Thanks for that

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:54 - Aug 19 with 2557 viewsshandyjack

In families house in Cyprus, what's the best individual add on too watch football on?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:24 - Aug 19 with 2540 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:54 - Aug 19 by shandyjack

In families house in Cyprus, what's the best individual add on too watch football on?

NJM Soccer, Phoenix, Castaway, Bulldog Streams

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:48 - Aug 19 with 2508 viewsJackfath

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 08:54 - Aug 19 by shandyjack

StreamTVBox

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:08 - Aug 19 with 2480 viewsepaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 10:48 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

StreamTVBox

Giving that a twirl this weekend Fathy

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:24 - Aug 19 with 2457 viewspikeypaul

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 12:08 - Aug 19 by epaul

Giving that a twirl this weekend Fathy

Let us know how it goes.

Although I find using iPad with universal tv be fine,my Kodi box to Tv is playing up on most sport add ons,still great for films,etc.

Yes I know I could reinstall,etc but getting lazy in my old age.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 16:02 - Aug 19 with 2404 viewsshandyjack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 09:24 - Aug 19 by epaul

NJM Soccer, Phoenix, Castaway, Bulldog Streams

Cheers,will go ce it a test run for early KO tomorrow

Poll: Expectation for the season

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:42 - Aug 19 with 2362 viewsmorningstar

Ilet my son lose on my android box the other day, now whenever i go into Kodi i get a message "The PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PV..." with an option to click OK. When i click that i get a page long list of things starting with ARGUS TV Client, and they all have 'disabled' alongside it? I can still watch some things but am not sure what any of it means or if i should do anything? Anyone?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:54 - Aug 19 with 2354 viewsmonmouth

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:42 - Aug 19 by morningstar

Ilet my son lose on my android box the other day, now whenever i go into Kodi i get a message "The PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PV..." with an option to click OK. When i click that i get a page long list of things starting with ARGUS TV Client, and they all have 'disabled' alongside it? I can still watch some things but am not sure what any of it means or if i should do anything? Anyone?

You should remove your son from your will.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:11 - Aug 19 with 2345 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:54 - Aug 19 by monmouth

I'll remove him full stop if he carries on! Him and a few mates have rented a house for Uni next year. Three of them asked the letting agent if they could have a key early so that they could move their stuff in, to which the agent kindly agreed although they are not paying rent until Sept. Whilst there they found another key and have been using that to gain entry into the house when they went for nights out etc! If that wasn't bad enough they also smashed the shower enclosure! The agent has gone nuts and demanded it be replaced before any of them move in! My son is the only one who lives in Swansea, so guess who has been left with the hassle of sorting it all out?
[Post edited 19 Aug 2016 19:20]

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:12 - Aug 19 with 2340 viewsjedijack

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 18:54 - Aug 19 by monmouth

Try going into System - settings - addons - Dependencies

Look for Argus PVR in there and disable, or uninstall it. See if that helps.

I can't test here as I don't install the PVR stuff as part of my standard Kodi build.
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:18 - Aug 19 with 2330 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 19:12 - Aug 19 by jedijack

Try going into System - settings - addons - Dependencies

Look for Argus PVR in there and disable, or uninstall it. See if that helps.

I can't test here as I don't install the PVR stuff as part of my standard Kodi build.

I think i may have sorted it, i've gone through each one, and enabled the ones that are recognised by the kodi team. Seems to have worked.

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:40 - Aug 19 with 2277 viewsNeathJack

Streamtvbox flawless again this evening
Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:55 - Aug 19 with 2266 viewsmorningstar

Kodi android (formerly XMBC) on 20:40 - Aug 19 by NeathJack

Streamtvbox flawless again this evening

Oh is it? ive just subscribed logged in and went to match day pass and it says "technical issues please be patient"!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024