Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Maclean. again 09:03 - Jul 20 with 27049 viewsperchrockjack

Any justification for this?

Any response apart from the obvious posters.

He seems simply top be uncomfortable earning his salary where he does so there s a clear alternative for him to consider

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-mcclean-warned-west-brom-60979

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

James Maclean. again on 20:56 - Jul 25 with 2850 viewsDarran

James Maclean. again on 20:50 - Jul 25 by paddywhacker

Land grabbing and Penal Laws would tend to have a habit of leaving a nasty legacy, it would seem. Not helped by penning a minority (40%) inside the portion they kept and allowing them to be discriminated against.

How unreasonable of them not to just forget about it.

Oh shut up you f*cking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

James Maclean. again on 21:00 - Jul 25 with 2851 viewspaddywhacker

James Maclean. again on 20:48 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

History is important only to enhance bigotry which is so evident in Ireland.

Only they could really be so offended by a name of a city.

It's truly pitiful and its 2016.

Just why the fack did we not bin this fetid island when we had the chance

Understand the past so as to make sense of the present.

As I mentioned in another post, land-grabbing, Penal Laws and oppression couldn't reasonably be expected to leave a lasting legacy, could it?
James Maclean. again on 21:05 - Jul 25 with 2841 viewspaddywhacker

James Maclean. again on 20:56 - Jul 25 by Darran

Oh shut up you f*cking idiot.

Why? Are you afraid that some facts might spoil the Irish-bashing brigade's party? You're not forced to read what I write you know.
James Maclean. again on 21:05 - Jul 25 with 2840 viewsFlashberryjack

James Maclean. again on 20:39 - Jul 25 by paddywhacker

I'm not having a laugh. The name is divisive, plain and simple - purely on a symbolic basis. The more hardline unionists wouldn't dream of even mentioning the word Derry without being preceded by London. There's even a gloating element to it, and I'm not talking about political leaders here. The majority of the population in my experience simply call it Derry. Where did they get the Derry part of the Londonderry name from anyway?

Irrespective of that, and whatever historical events go before, the fact of giving it two names is simply not exploiting the branding potential and commercial benefits that come with that. If it's 'sold' to all parties involved then there shouldn't be a problem. I'm guessing that a well reasoned case has been put forward, however I'm surprised at not hearing of the idea until it was passed at their council meeting. If proper consultation wasn't carried out then, I can see why active unionists within the population would have cause to pay heed to the DUP's sectarian card.

History is important, but the future even more so. Maybe one day Catholics will attend 12th July events and Protestants will participate in GAA (some already do). There again, less Protestants and Catholics and more Christians would be nice - that coming from an athiest.

It's a f*cking name for goodness sake!! They could call it "Dublinderry" I really couldn't give a toss.
Oh!! and it's pretty obvious why people shorten it to "Derry"....think about it.

Anyway let's get back on thread "Macleans an ignorant tw*t"...... your turn.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Maclean. again on 21:10 - Jul 25 with 2817 viewsDarran

James Maclean. again on 21:05 - Jul 25 by paddywhacker

Why? Are you afraid that some facts might spoil the Irish-bashing brigade's party? You're not forced to read what I write you know.

Things would never evolve if it were down to f*cking idiots like you and McClean,f*cking bore off.

James Maclean. again on 21:11 - Jul 25 with 2822 viewspaddywhacker

James Maclean. again on 21:05 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

It's a f*cking name for goodness sake!! They could call it "Dublinderry" I really couldn't give a toss.
Oh!! and it's pretty obvious why people shorten it to "Derry"....think about it.

Anyway let's get back on thread "Macleans an ignorant tw*t"...... your turn.

I tried Macleans on my a*sehole once and it was really quite refreshing.
James Maclean. again on 21:12 - Jul 25 with 2814 viewspaddywhacker

James Maclean. again on 21:10 - Jul 25 by Darran

Things would never evolve if it were down to f*cking idiots like you and McClean,f*cking bore off.

You're quite right. Just like you are 100% of the time, I guess.
James Maclean. again on 21:34 - Jul 25 with 2776 viewsKilkennyjack

The people who live there call it Derry. So its Derry. The end.

Perch it is not yet 2016. no need to thank me.

Maclean should have followed Giggs, bellers, joe, and tayls in the 2012 olympics - simply not singing. Point made. No need for a song and a dance. Move on.

The Irish people love the welsh people. Celtic cousins see. Swans are spot on in seeking to build support and scout young players from the Republic. Obviously the new green hooped away shirt had the shamrock support in mind - selling like guinness in dublins fair city - for sure ....🍀

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

James Maclean. again on 21:37 - Jul 25 with 2772 viewsFlashberryjack

James Maclean. again on 21:11 - Jul 25 by paddywhacker

I tried Macleans on my a*sehole once and it was really quite refreshing.

Each to their own I suppose.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Maclean. again on 22:27 - Jul 25 with 2743 viewsmagicdaps10

James Maclean. again on 20:55 - Jul 25 by paddywhacker

"Just to the people on here who are agreeing with Mclean on the purpose that they hate England............did you know that many Irish people have a lot of satisfaction in saying that Wales is actually west England.

I have been asked by many of them "where in England is Wales?"................surely they are not that uneducated!?! "

That's a load of nonsense, pure and simple. I suppose that if this view is so prominent, there will be plenty of evidence out there to support what you say, right? Or is it only you that know's about this little secret?

As i said, my wife is Irish and every year i live this when i visit Donegal.

Dont get me wrong, they are lovely people but their quite arrogant and ignorant about other countries and are quick to big up how great Ireland is but dismiss any other country.

I cant prove this over a computer but many of my friends/relations have vowed never to go back to Ireland due to the ignorance shown to them, some of these people have visited many countries and rate Irish people "as being full of shit"...................i married a Irish girl and love her to bits but i cant disagree with their opinion.

Unfortunately i see a lot of what i see in Irish people being mirrored in James McLean in how he acts and how ignorant he is.................they wont change anytime soon, their attitudes are wrong and dated.

Are you Irish by any chance?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Maclean. again on 22:43 - Jul 25 with 2675 viewsexiledclaseboy

James Maclean. again on 20:47 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

Just to the people on here who are agreeing with Mclean on the purpose that they hate England............did you know that many Irish people have a lot of satisfaction in saying that Wales is actually west England.

I have been asked by many of them "where in England is Wales?"................surely they are not that uneducated!?!

They fought so much for their republic but show little to no respect for many other countries, did you know there is no better country in the world than Ireland...............take a visit over there and you wont see it for yourself but will be told by a high percentage of them.

They are quite full of shit really, i should know i married one. Thankfully she stayed over here in Wales and it opened her eyes to the world.

Whenever I've been to both Northern Ireland and Ireland I've never once been asked "where in Englamd is Wales?" Stop making stuff up.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2015 22:55]

Poll: Tory leader

James Maclean. again on 22:54 - Jul 25 with 2666 viewsmagicdaps10

James Maclean. again on 22:43 - Jul 25 by exiledclaseboy

Whenever I've been to both Northern Ireland and Ireland I've never once been asked "where in Englamd is Wales?" Stop making stuff up.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2015 22:55]

I am talking about the Republic not NI you tool!!

James Maclean. again on 23:00 - Jul 25 with 2648 viewsexiledclaseboy

James Maclean. again on 22:54 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

I am talking about the Republic not NI you tool!!

Yeah me too. both actually. Late edit on my part to be fair but my point still stands. Stop making stuff up. I've spent time in both the north and south of Ireland and found the locals entirely welcoming. It's a fantastic country.

Poll: Tory leader

James Maclean. again on 23:04 - Jul 25 with 2644 viewsPaddyJack

James Maclean. again on 21:34 - Jul 25 by Kilkennyjack

The people who live there call it Derry. So its Derry. The end.

Perch it is not yet 2016. no need to thank me.

Maclean should have followed Giggs, bellers, joe, and tayls in the 2012 olympics - simply not singing. Point made. No need for a song and a dance. Move on.

The Irish people love the welsh people. Celtic cousins see. Swans are spot on in seeking to build support and scout young players from the Republic. Obviously the new green hooped away shirt had the shamrock support in mind - selling like guinness in dublins fair city - for sure ....🍀

Ah good old majority rule Kilkenny Jack, nationalists don't seem to mind that where they're on top.

As long as you accept Derry is in Northern Ireland, and not "the north of Ireland" or any other bull like that.
James Maclean. again on 23:53 - Jul 25 with 2609 viewsGroo

James Maclean. again on 20:50 - Jul 25 by paddywhacker

Land grabbing and Penal Laws would tend to have a habit of leaving a nasty legacy, it would seem. Not helped by penning a minority (40%) inside the portion they kept and allowing them to be discriminated against.

How unreasonable of them not to just forget about it.

and 1000 years ago the bloody French came over land grabbing and discriminating against the British.

At some point everyone needs to remember the past but not use it as an excuse to start conflicts today

Groo does what Groo does best

James Maclean. again on 10:06 - Jul 26 with 2538 viewsmagicdaps10

James Maclean. again on 23:00 - Jul 25 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah me too. both actually. Late edit on my part to be fair but my point still stands. Stop making stuff up. I've spent time in both the north and south of Ireland and found the locals entirely welcoming. It's a fantastic country.

Well i must confess that i am basing this on regular visits to Donegal which most Irish people will tell you is like a country within a country. I will say that i am not making it up, i have no gain by making this up!

James Maclean. again on 10:09 - Jul 26 with 2533 viewsperchrockjack

2016 .?

Centenary coming up... never mind- one flew over the nest .

Irish love the Welsh but not the English then?

Know your history is one thing ,to live the present by it is quite another.

Clear evidence on here of the troubled land .

So then, just to clear up so we can move on... Omagh bombing justified ? Simple yes or no, bearing in mind OUR history of land theft/brutality.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

James Maclean. again on 10:34 - Jul 26 with 2511 viewsDarran

Av it you Irish barstuds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3174535/Finally-sport-win-Britain-chalks

James Maclean. again on 11:13 - Jul 27 with 2434 viewsfather_jack

James Maclean. again on 22:27 - Jul 25 by magicdaps10

As i said, my wife is Irish and every year i live this when i visit Donegal.

Dont get me wrong, they are lovely people but their quite arrogant and ignorant about other countries and are quick to big up how great Ireland is but dismiss any other country.

I cant prove this over a computer but many of my friends/relations have vowed never to go back to Ireland due to the ignorance shown to them, some of these people have visited many countries and rate Irish people "as being full of shit"...................i married a Irish girl and love her to bits but i cant disagree with their opinion.

Unfortunately i see a lot of what i see in Irish people being mirrored in James McLean in how he acts and how ignorant he is.................they wont change anytime soon, their attitudes are wrong and dated.

Are you Irish by any chance?

love how they all bleat how great ireland is, but dont live there too.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

James Maclean. again on 13:28 - Jul 30 with 2343 viewstrampie

As I have previously said I think Maclean should just keep his head down and take the money off the English, I suppose he thinks he is making a stand against what was imperialism and is now unionism forced on his people.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Maclean. again on 17:40 - Oct 10 with 1296 viewsDarran

James Maclean. again on 20:32 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

Yes folks we re talking about events 400 years ago. Four hundred, hence my contempt for people unable to forget matters so long ago.

Seems the Irish are imprisoned by history

Fair play here's a post from July 25th 2015.

James Maclean. again on 17:48 - Oct 10 with 1289 viewswhoflungdung

Some great former posters there

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

James Maclean. again on 17:50 - Oct 10 with 1282 viewsDarran

James Maclean. again on 13:15 - Jul 24 by perchrockjack

Suggest people check out the film "71".

Our army who were doing the "slaughtering" were fired upon,blown up,stabbed,poisoned often in the back by a cowardly scum people feeding off bitterness over the centuries passed down.

PEACE PROCESS led to many mudrerers being let loose and for me its shameful that we had to let these killers of our people out of prison because we didn't want more of our people blown to pieces on the British mainland. The families of the Omagh bombing have had no justice; these were "ordinary" people ,not soldiers of the Queen so fogive me for not fawning over MARTY AND GERRY and making them out to be peacemakers.

The Good Friday agreement benefitted
killers on both sides of their "community"- a laughable term really seeing the hatred and contempt is still seething under the surface and occasionally pops up from the sewer.

Corbyn and his scum followers will have spent many years supporting the IRA cause.It shows how short people s memories are.

"Corbyn"

Over two years ago.

James Maclean. again on 17:56 - Oct 10 with 1275 viewswhoflungdung

yep ,the guy who stuffs us last night is an IRA supporter, a lover of the cause no doubt celebrated the deaths of British soldiers, Lee Rigby included as his Celtic chums regale about.

YET, we have supporters of our dear club that support this man and his team and congratulate them

BEATS THE FECK OUTTA ME

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

James Maclean. again on 06:50 - Oct 11 with 1133 viewsjackal

James Maclean. again on 17:56 - Oct 10 by whoflungdung

yep ,the guy who stuffs us last night is an IRA supporter, a lover of the cause no doubt celebrated the deaths of British soldiers, Lee Rigby included as his Celtic chums regale about.

YET, we have supporters of our dear club that support this man and his team and congratulate them

BEATS THE FECK OUTTA ME

He was superb on Monday. I wish our players showed his effort, passion and commitment.

However, off the pitch he is an odious specimen. A hypocrite who is anti- English, yet comes to England to live and earn lots of English cash.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024