Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Maclean. again 09:03 - Jul 20 with 27069 viewsperchrockjack

Any justification for this?

Any response apart from the obvious posters.

He seems simply top be uncomfortable earning his salary where he does so there s a clear alternative for him to consider

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-mcclean-warned-west-brom-60979

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

James Maclean. again on 13:17 - Jul 20 with 3990 viewsperchrockjack

Only GOD forgives.

Murders over many decades are being justified on this site right now in a very clandestine way and I want no part of this .

James Maclean. again on 13:19 - Jul 20 with 3980 viewsBanosswan

It's the British National anthem, England don't have one.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

James Maclean. again on 13:23 - Jul 20 with 3968 viewsTaliesin

James Maclean. again on 13:19 - Jul 20 by Banosswan

It's the British National anthem, England don't have one.

Land of Hope & Glory isn't it?
James Maclean. again on 13:25 - Jul 20 with 3961 viewsItchySphincter

He's a product of his upbringing. He has no reason to care whilst he is grandstanding for the balaclava'd gangsters whilst earning the Queen's coin.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

James Maclean. again on 13:33 - Jul 20 with 3949 viewsLohengrin

If you strip all other considerations away from this what it boils down to is politicking in the workplace. Not many employers will stand for that, especially if the result could project on the firm an air of controversy they wouldn't seek to court.

I don't know an awful lot about Maclean but it's pretty clear he's grandstanding, possibly with an eye to some sort of a career in Northern Irish politics after his playing days are over. I don't imagine the board of West Bromwich will be overly keen to be used as a platform for that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

James Maclean. again on 13:43 - Jul 20 with 3920 viewsHighjack

I think the biggest controversy is how is this guy playing in the Premier League when he's not very good.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

James Maclean. again on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 3895 viewstrampie

James Maclean. again on 13:17 - Jul 20 by perchrockjack

Only GOD forgives.

Murders over many decades are being justified on this site right now in a very clandestine way and I want no part of this .

Was it you Perch that started the Dresden thread and justified that action ?, also don't you support the Brits being in Ireland and all that entailed and justify the partition of that country ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

James Maclean. again on 14:34 - Jul 20 with 3824 viewsperchrockjack

Yes I did and yes .

Its also anther case of your warped sense of debate by completely changing tack to prove a point .

Northern IRELAND is part of Great Britain...which included Wales

Eire is NOT and was allowed to go. Some,like you and killykenny believe it should be united and BRITAIN was wrong to have it as part of the Country. Personally the Irish (ROI)should be the last people I d want in my country.

You NEEED this hate, this century old crap about lost lands /language and your support of the "cause" is evidence.

Do you believe Omagh was justified as was the Hyde PARK bombings as an example.

Britain,by the way, was at war with Germany while IRELAND stayed neutral although not that neutral as to allow some support over German bases abroad.

Irish killers, your heroes, have butchered plenty of our people thats Welsh included and have their own country./language and culture and have done since partition.

The north did not want to become part of a republic, they wanted Queen as head of State. THIS is what the murders on both sides are about and it carries on to this day although its kept quiet.

Login to get fewer ads

James Maclean. again on 14:44 - Jul 20 with 3811 viewsunion_jack

James Maclean. again on 14:34 - Jul 20 by perchrockjack

Yes I did and yes .

Its also anther case of your warped sense of debate by completely changing tack to prove a point .

Eire is NOT and was allowed to go. Some,like you and killykenny believe it should be united and BRITAIN was wrong to have it as part of the Country. Personally the Irish (ROI)should be the last people I d want in my country.

You NEEED this hate, this century old crap about lost lands /language and your support of the "cause" is evidence.

Britain,by the way, was at war with Germany while IRELAND stayed neutral although not that neutral as to allow some support over German bases abroad.

Irish killers, your heroes, have butchered plenty of our people thats Welsh included and have their own country./language and culture and have done since partition.

The north did not want to become part of a republic, they wanted Queen as head of State. THIS is what the murders on both sides are about and it carries on to this day although its kept quiet.

Answering in the vernacular- init?!?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

James Maclean. again on 15:10 - Jul 20 with 3789 viewsGroo

James Maclean. again on 14:44 - Jul 20 by union_jack

Answering in the vernacular- init?!?!

Isn't Ireland a catholic country?

Why don't they listen to their pope, it was after all the pope who gave Ireland to the English kings

Groo does what Groo does best

James Maclean. again on 15:25 - Jul 20 with 3768 viewsperchrockjack

As I recall, one of the most catholic in Europe.

For me, the church has much to do with their neurosis.

Pity the poor kids sent to preying priests and vicious cruel barren nuns..

Off to the gym now to join my English chums

James Maclean. again on 15:48 - Jul 20 with 3738 viewstrampie

Perch Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain, Ireland is Ireland, Britain is Britain, they are separate islands.
Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The descendants of the Welsh owned most of Britannia and therefore by right the current Welsh have a claim on most of Britannia, comprising England, Wales and Southern Scotland, don't let your English Germanic friends tell you any different.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2015 15:58]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

James Maclean. again on 15:55 - Jul 20 with 3715 viewsDarran

James Maclean. again on 15:48 - Jul 20 by trampie

Perch Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain, Ireland is Ireland, Britain is Britain, they are separate islands.
Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The descendants of the Welsh owned most of Britannia and therefore by right the current Welsh have a claim on most of Britannia, comprising England, Wales and Southern Scotland, don't let your English Germanic friends tell you any different.

What's Wales part of?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

James Maclean. again on 15:56 - Jul 20 with 3716 viewsmagicdaps10

So he turns his head to the British anthem, does he turn his head to the British sterling when offered to him?!?

The guy is a hypocrite and a scrote.

We will not advance as human beings with idiots like McLean on this planet. He is a bitter person, bitter people are dangerous.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Maclean. again on 15:57 - Jul 20 with 3713 viewsGroo

James Maclean. again on 15:48 - Jul 20 by trampie

Aye, the Scots of course are Irish who invaded the kingdom of the Picts. the Irish invaded Wales too at the time when these Germans and Danish were invading England. This was just after the Italians left of course.

James Maclean. again on 16:04 - Jul 20 with 3616 viewstrampie

James Maclean. again on 15:55 - Jul 20 by Darran

What's Wales part of?

The Welsh are the kiddies and own nearly all of this Island, after all you know what they say and that is :-

The Irish are Scots
The Scots are Irish
The Welsh are English
And the English are foreigners.

Its all to do with the movement of peoples on this patch.

James Maclean. again on 16:06 - Jul 20 with 3615 viewsFlashberryjack

James Maclean. again on 15:57 - Jul 20 by Groo

Aye, the Scots of course are Irish who invaded the kingdom of the Picts. the Irish invaded Wales too at the time when these Germans and Danish were invading England. This was just after the Italians left of course.

Forgot about them Roman b*stards, and they haven't apologized for invading us.
That's it!! I'm ignoring the Italian anthem in future.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Maclean. again on 16:13 - Jul 20 with 3610 viewsmagicdaps10

I tell you lot who think what he has done is nothing what you lot should do.

Go and stand on a pitch infront of a crowd full of Irish people and turn your body and look at the ground when the Irish anthem comes on.....................good luck with that.

At the end of a night in many irish pubs they play the irish anthem, sit down when they play it and see how they react to it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

James Maclean. again on 17:10 - Jul 20 with 3568 viewsOldjack

James Maclean. again on 16:13 - Jul 20 by magicdaps10

I tell you lot who think what he has done is nothing what you lot should do.

Go and stand on a pitch infront of a crowd full of Irish people and turn your body and look at the ground when the Irish anthem comes on.....................good luck with that.

At the end of a night in many irish pubs they play the irish anthem, sit down when they play it and see how they react to it.

this is true ,just show a bit of respect, it hurts no one at the end of the day

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

James Maclean. again on 17:40 - Jul 20 with 3526 viewsDafyddHuw

James Maclean. again on 13:17 - Jul 20 by perchrockjack

Only GOD forgives.

Perch, do you mean murders by the Republicans or nurders by the British forces?

All this wrapping oneself in the Union Jack. Too many people on here telling everybody else what to do.

Never realised that PS had so many 15 year-old EDL members.

Oh, and by the way, what GOD is that then? Just cos you've got an imaginary friend doesn't mean tat everything he (HE?) tells you is gospel.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2015 17:42]
James Maclean. again on 17:42 - Jul 20 with 3520 viewsFlashberryjack

James Maclean. again on 17:10 - Jul 20 by Oldjack

this is true ,just show a bit of respect, it hurts no one at the end of the day

Is the correct answer.....showing a bit of respect costs nothing.
As for Maclean...what else would you expect from a Donkey but shyte.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

James Maclean. again on 17:57 - Jul 20 with 3486 viewsWitneyjack

James Maclean. again on 11:31 - Jul 20 by JBT95

I'd do the same if the Ingurlish national anthem was played and I was a footballer. Awful tune, awful lyrics. I mute it when it comes on the TV.

It's the British national anthem not English. It represents all countries within the Union, Wales included!
James Maclean. again on 18:44 - Jul 20 with 3420 viewsyescomeon

James Maclean. again on 14:34 - Jul 20 by perchrockjack

Yes I did and yes .

Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain it's part of the United Kingdoms. Eire is Irish for Ireland so that would be the entirety of it which was not allowed to go. The republic is much at fault for the troubles, they should never have allowed Northern Ireland to remain under British rule. Irish men fought and died in the British army during the war something you are glossing over. You have a real racist streak when it comes to the Irish.

Upthecity!

James Maclean. again on 18:53 - Jul 20 with 3406 viewsperchrockjack

Forgive me and it's Great Britain and Northern island.

Soldiers killing?

It was a war and nothing romantic about it.

A filthy war with women and kids used as decoys to kill British servicemen Welshmen included.

Dafydd. If you re not smart enough ,don't play with me as regards any deity.

It's simply a case of Irish and Irish lovers versus the rest. So ira killings were justified? Have the guts and admit it.

Biased. Unquestionably

James Maclean. again on 19:16 - Jul 20 with 3369 viewsGroo

James Maclean. again on 18:44 - Jul 20 by yescomeon

Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain it's part of the United Kingdoms. Eire is Irish for Ireland so that would be the entirety of it which was not allowed to go. The republic is much at fault for the troubles, they should never have allowed Northern Ireland to remain under British rule. Irish men fought and died in the British army during the war something you are glossing over. You have a real racist streak when it comes to the Irish.

It was split because the majority of the Northern Irish in 1920 were unionists and would not support a united Ireland

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024