Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 104756 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 15:42 - Aug 28 with 2611 viewsjackonicko

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:17 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

It is time for a change.

Lets have a country where
1/ Kids are proud of their country
2.Kids want to learn
3. Where kids are competitive it sure as feck is out there
4.Where kids grow up fending for themselves
5. Where success and wealth are not dirty words nor envied
6.When couples get married ,save it , have kids when they can afford it .
7. Where everyone can look in the mirror and say "Ivedone my best".
8. Where Doctors/Nursing staff and footballers exchange salaries
9.Where politicians quit feeding their snouts from a fetid trough.
10. When Class is a word only used for school purposes and not one that stigmnatises,classifies and restricts people

and finally , when politicans quit using that pitiful phrase, "the ordinary working man/class" or the ordinary family.

The above the greatest insult to us all

'm pretty sure that most of these would be signed up to by the great man JC himself (that's Jeremy, not Jesus, although it's difficult to tell sometimes).

Even Perch has been caught by Corbyn-mania!
Jeremy Corbyn on 16:34 - Aug 28 with 2587 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:56 - Aug 28 with 2548 viewsperchrockjack

pleeze

No, Im certain Corbyn doesn't give a shite about those looking to be be successful and certain he hates wealth (apart from his own)..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:19 - Aug 28 with 2544 viewsdailew

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:34 - Aug 28 by Lohengrin

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:01 - Aug 28 with 2524 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:56 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

pleeze

No, Im certain Corbyn doesn't give a shite about those looking to be be successful and certain he hates wealth (apart from his own)..

He hates people who want to be successful so much he made this hateful comment about business,

"The current government seems to think being "pro-business" means giving a green light to corporate tax avoiders and private monopolies.

I will stand up for small businesses, independent entrepreneurs, and the growing number of enterprises that want to co-operate and innovate for the public good."

Why not argue against what he's actually saying and doing instead of the strawman arguments you want to have?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:23 - Aug 28 with 2502 viewsperchrockjack

3rd person again cottsy.

You re quite wound up ,clearly.

Get the feck over it, son.

You know nothing , really

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:50 - Aug 28 with 2492 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:23 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

3rd person again cottsy.

Says the font of all knowledge. You've become a parody of yourself Perch, it's embarrassing. I'm not sure this message board lark is for you.
Jeremy Corbyn on 20:25 - Aug 28 with 2482 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:17 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

It is time for a change.

Lets have a country where
1/ Kids are proud of their country
2.Kids want to learn
3. Where kids are competitive it sure as feck is out there
4.Where kids grow up fending for themselves
5. Where success and wealth are not dirty words nor envied
6.When couples get married ,save it , have kids when they can afford it .
7. Where everyone can look in the mirror and say "Ivedone my best".
8. Where Doctors/Nursing staff and footballers exchange salaries
9.Where politicians quit feeding their snouts from a fetid trough.
10. When Class is a word only used for school purposes and not one that stigmnatises,classifies and restricts people

and finally , when politicans quit using that pitiful phrase, "the ordinary working man/class" or the ordinary family.

The above the greatest insult to us all

That's what we need Perchie , some really good stuff there ,

You havn't turned to the dark side at all , there's still some good in you 👍

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 02:47 - Aug 29 with 2441 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:01 - Aug 28 by Cottsy

He hates people who want to be successful so much he made this hateful comment about business,

"The current government seems to think being "pro-business" means giving a green light to corporate tax avoiders and private monopolies.

I will stand up for small businesses, independent entrepreneurs, and the growing number of enterprises that want to co-operate and innovate for the public good."

Why not argue against what he's actually saying and doing instead of the strawman arguments you want to have?

Because that's all he can do. He's not bright enough to do anything else.

Just endlessly repeat snippets he's picked up from the Daily Mail. Call him out on it and he'll scream that he's being picked on.

In America they call them low information voters. In Wales they're called dull c*nts.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 2:48]
Jeremy Corbyn on 08:40 - Aug 29 with 2411 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:23 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

3rd person again cottsy.

How would you prefer that I write about Jeremy Corbyn? In the first person as if I am Jeremy Corbyn or in the second person as if you are Jeremy Corbyn? Maybe I should invent a fourth person narrative just to satisfy you?

Typically though you have just decided to throw personal insults at me rather than respond to what I actually wrote.

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:20 - Aug 29 with 2395 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 08:40 - Aug 29 by Cottsy

How would you prefer that I write about Jeremy Corbyn? In the first person as if I am Jeremy Corbyn or in the second person as if you are Jeremy Corbyn? Maybe I should invent a fourth person narrative just to satisfy you?

Typically though you have just decided to throw personal insults at me rather than respond to what I actually wrote.

So there it is. Ignorant, uninformed, mass media hypnotized , pro American old duffer offended after younger , informed, educated people take his archaic points of view and correctly ram them in the dustbin.

In the words of Clase and possibly O'Boogs - 'twas ever thus .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:51 - Aug 29 with 2375 viewsperchrockjack

"In the words of"... what./who. Who are these lumineries that one speaks of.

FFS , find a life. This is not real life..

Those photos?

Apart from jez mart and Gerry (who seem to have gorged on good food ) that s a pretty impressive bunch but utterly fook all to do with the Topic.

You don't get it. Right?

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:26 - Aug 29 with 2315 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 08:40 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

Not sure I should be making a direct reply to one with such a salacious username.

In the words of Julia Ward and in continuance of Clasie s riposte;

"I can read his His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps"..

He hath loosed the faithful lightning of his terrible swift sword.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 01:37 - Aug 30 with 2260 viewsGroo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11833264/Jeremy-Corbyns-Falklands-plan-

Groo does what Groo does best

Jeremy Corbyn on 01:48 - Aug 30 with 2256 viewsGroo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215676/Falklands-war-Tory-plot-jobless-

Groo does what Groo does best

Jeremy Corbyn on 03:46 - Aug 30 with 2237 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:23 - Aug 28 by epaul

Not my words but puts it well in perspective for me

I was brought up in a traditional labour voting family. My father worked every day, my mother raised 7 of us, we lived in a council flat, we all left school at 16 to work, we were brought up to believe that Governments job was to run the country, ensure employment, provide housing and healthcare.
Along came Margaret Thatcher who told us "Greed is good", sold all our national assets to wealthy investors, the working classes got nowt, the investors then formed Cartels and rented our assets back to us.
I set up a successful business, employed people and paid well above the average wage for the right people. I couldn't believe when Tony Blair cut Capital Gains Tax, but I didn't complain. Then the illegal wars, murder on a mass scale, the financial collapse, banking debts turned to sovereign debt and the burden of financial mismanagement imposed on the poor. I still didn't complain because it didn't affect me and my complaint, like the millions who protested against the war, against austerity, would just be ignored, I didn't even bother to vote because Labour and Conservatives offered the same.
Then along came Jeremy Corbyn speaking of the ideals I was brought up to believe in. For the first time I took an interest in politics, I donated to his campaign, for the first time in living memory, someone in politics is placing the rights of ordinary people above the rights of the wealthy and tax efficient corporations. If Jeremy Corbyn becomes leader of the Labour party, I will actually vote.
The other contenders, the Blairite generation, don't seem to understand that in 97 we all believed "things could only get better", but today, the Cheshire cat Blair, making £ millions from the wars he created, has managed to replace Margaret Thatcher in the national psyche as the most hated politician.
Corbyn promises a fair and more equal Britain, one where the bankers and financiers pay for their misdeeds, not the poor and working classes who benefited the least.
I believe the comment that home owners with independent wealth, want a continuation of the politics of the last 20 years, they more than most see their investments have plummeted, their pension pots disappeared. Only the wealthy, tax avoiders and tax efficient corporate entities would be worse off under Corbyn, but they control the media and sadly they also control most politicians.
Its time for change.

Superb post epaul. No surprise that Thatchers children have nothing to say about it. They never do.
Jeremy Corbyn on 08:46 - Aug 30 with 2199 viewsperchrockjack

You re either abroad, lonely or sick

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:06 - Aug 30 with 2179 viewstrampie

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:23 - Aug 28 by epaul

Not my words but puts it well in perspective for me

I was brought up in a traditional labour voting family. My father worked every day, my mother raised 7 of us, we lived in a council flat, we all left school at 16 to work, we were brought up to believe that Governments job was to run the country, ensure employment, provide housing and healthcare.
Along came Margaret Thatcher who told us "Greed is good", sold all our national assets to wealthy investors, the working classes got nowt, the investors then formed Cartels and rented our assets back to us.
I set up a successful business, employed people and paid well above the average wage for the right people. I couldn't believe when Tony Blair cut Capital Gains Tax, but I didn't complain. Then the illegal wars, murder on a mass scale, the financial collapse, banking debts turned to sovereign debt and the burden of financial mismanagement imposed on the poor. I still didn't complain because it didn't affect me and my complaint, like the millions who protested against the war, against austerity, would just be ignored, I didn't even bother to vote because Labour and Conservatives offered the same.
Then along came Jeremy Corbyn speaking of the ideals I was brought up to believe in. For the first time I took an interest in politics, I donated to his campaign, for the first time in living memory, someone in politics is placing the rights of ordinary people above the rights of the wealthy and tax efficient corporations. If Jeremy Corbyn becomes leader of the Labour party, I will actually vote.
The other contenders, the Blairite generation, don't seem to understand that in 97 we all believed "things could only get better", but today, the Cheshire cat Blair, making £ millions from the wars he created, has managed to replace Margaret Thatcher in the national psyche as the most hated politician.
Corbyn promises a fair and more equal Britain, one where the bankers and financiers pay for their misdeeds, not the poor and working classes who benefited the least.
I believe the comment that home owners with independent wealth, want a continuation of the politics of the last 20 years, they more than most see their investments have plummeted, their pension pots disappeared. Only the wealthy, tax avoiders and tax efficient corporate entities would be worse off under Corbyn, but they control the media and sadly they also control most politicians.
Its time for change.

Nice post epaul but I assume you dont live in Wales ?, otherwise you should be voting Plaid, Plaid are a social justice type group, Corbyn is just one individual within a party that has been a Tory party for decades.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 9:45]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:07 - Aug 30 with 2184 viewsJackSomething

Jeremy Corbyn on 08:46 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

You re either abroad, lonely or sick

What happened to attack the post, not the poster?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:38 - Aug 30 with 2164 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:06 - Aug 30 by trampie

Nice post epaul but I assume you dont live in Wales ?, otherwise you should be voting Plaid, Plaid are a social justice type group, Corbyn is just one individual within a party that has been a Tory party for decades.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 9:45]

Come on Tramps, you must know that Paul is an honarary cockney 'erbert

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:41 - Aug 30 with 2161 viewsexiledclaseboy

Blair's in the Observer having another tantrum about Corbyn. And apparently we're also supposed to give a f*ck what Simon Weston thinks about Corbyn. I almost wish I'd registered to vote now.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:48 - Aug 30 with 2146 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:41 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Blair's in the Observer having another tantrum about Corbyn. And apparently we're also supposed to give a f*ck what Simon Weston thinks about Corbyn. I almost wish I'd registered to vote now.

I wonder why Blair gives a sh*t.

Surely there's no impact on that cockroach's life either way

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:56 - Aug 30 with 2139 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:41 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

When will Tony Blair learn?

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:23 - Aug 30 with 2125 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:48 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

I wonder why Blair gives a sh*t.

Surely there's no impact on that cockroach's life either way

He may have to pay a few bob more in taxes if JC gets to the top. Assuming of course it is not all in overseas bank accounts. The other bit that worries him is JC is happy to see him done for war crimes if / when the enquiry comes out and if Blair is incriminated.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:35 - Aug 30 with 2111 viewsperchrockjack

When in Rome, jacksomething.

Im just joining in

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024