Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 104744 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 10:39 - Aug 30 with 2106 viewsblueytheblue

The problem Corbyn has in the incredibly unlikely event he ever gets to be PM ( about the same as me having a threesome with theMinogue sisters... ) is any goverment he leads will spectacularly implode.

The guy rebelled about Labour leaders how many times? Saw the figure bandied about of 500 times. He can't exactly force the whip with any credibility can he?

Given his lack of support amongst his own MPs, I'd give any goverment he fluked into leading 6 months max.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:41 - Aug 30 with 2094 viewsperchrockjack

But most on here support him and the need for change. Therefore, everyone else is wrong

People s champion INNIT..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:15 - Aug 30 with 2050 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:39 - Aug 30 by blueytheblue

The problem Corbyn has in the incredibly unlikely event he ever gets to be PM ( about the same as me having a threesome with theMinogue sisters... ) is any goverment he leads will spectacularly implode.

The guy rebelled about Labour leaders how many times? Saw the figure bandied about of 500 times. He can't exactly force the whip with any credibility can he?

Given his lack of support amongst his own MPs, I'd give any goverment he fluked into leading 6 months max.

If Jeremy Corbyn is selected as leader he will have an overwhelming mandate from the membership of the party, more than any leader in living memory probably. Do you think that in the face of that mandate that the vast majority of MPs who have backed Andy Burnham are going to go off and join the rebel alliance of Ummuna, Kendall, Hunt & Danczuk or will they be more likely to be pragmatic, accept the result and get on with it.

JC has also said that he will give back the party membership the right to decide policy and only the stupidest of MPs, like Simon Danczuk, would actively vote against policy decided by the members who selected them to sit in Parliament.

And a large number of MPs are going to find themselves being up for re-selection in this parliament and I think the party members would be looking at who was working for and who was actively working against JC when it came to selection.

Also IF, and its a big if, JC were to become PM that would mean a huge increase in Labour MPs who would have won their seats on the back of Corbyn's manifesto, they would be unlikely to suddenly align themselves behind Tristram Hunt.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:50 - Aug 30 with 2015 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:41 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Blair's in the Observer having another tantrum about Corbyn. And apparently we're also supposed to give a f*ck what Simon Weston thinks about Corbyn. I almost wish I'd registered to vote now.

Simon Weston's views on the future of The Falklands Islands carry weight because, like the other member of The South Atlantic Task Force, he risked more, paid more than the entire Labour shadow cabinet put together, and then some.

Ian McKay I know of, Herbert Jones likewise, Clase. Who and what is Corbyn?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1989 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:50 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

Simon Weston's views on the future of The Falklands Islands carry weight because, like the other member of The South Atlantic Task Force, he risked more, paid more than the entire Labour shadow cabinet put together, and then some.

Ian McKay I know of, Herbert Jones likewise, Clase. Who and what is Corbyn?

I'll be honest here. I respect Weston's service. But that's it. Ever since the mid 80s he's been rolled out as a Tory shill purely on the basis that he's managed to make himself a celebrity out of getting injured in battle. I'm not interested in what he thinks, says or does and his views hold no more weight than mine or yours.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:35 - Aug 30 with 1957 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:31 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

I'll be honest here. I respect Weston's service. But that's it. Ever since the mid 80s he's been rolled out as a Tory shill purely on the basis that he's managed to make himself a celebrity out of getting injured in battle. I'm not interested in what he thinks, says or does and his views hold no more weight than mine or yours.

You could well have said the same about Harry Patch but when old Harry spoke of Flanders, Clase, people listened more attentively than they ever would to you or I because he passed through the Crucible. Experience hard won warrants that consideration.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:38 - Aug 30 with 1954 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:35 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

You could well have said the same about Harry Patch but when old Harry spoke of Flanders, Clase, people listened more attentively than they ever would to you or I because he passed through the Crucible. Experience hard won warrants that consideration.

Not comparable. And you know it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 1935 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:38 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Not comparable. And you know it.

Not so very different, both wounded former front-line soldiers who became figureheads for their respective conflicts in the public mind.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 21:49]

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:14 - Aug 30 with 1900 viewsperchrockjack

So basically lapse shows his true red colours by disrespecting a great man, one who has done massive work for youngsters.

Simply because he might be Tory.

We really really don't deserve the brave guys who defend our people.like falkland ears.

Sickening to read but shows how fetid real lefties are, labour if you like

Jeremy Corbyn on 00:06 - Aug 31 with 1881 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:14 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

So basically lapse shows his true red colours by disrespecting a great man, one who has done massive work for youngsters.

Simply because he might be Tory.

We really really don't deserve the brave guys who defend our people.like falkland ears.

Sickening to read but shows how fetid real lefties are, labour if you like

Seriously young Perch

You've lost your soul

Such a shame

Rest in peace

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:43 - Aug 31 with 1835 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:06 - Aug 30 by trampie

Nice post epaul but I assume you dont live in Wales ?, otherwise you should be voting Plaid, Plaid are a social justice type group, Corbyn is just one individual within a party that has been a Tory party for decades.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 9:45]

I made it quite clear sometime agothat if I live back home I'd vote Plaid, as it is I voted green in the recent GE

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Aug 31 with 1830 viewsperchrockjack

tommy.

Soul?

Well, look at it this way, Corbyn has come out and said that Bin Laden s killing "is a tragedy".

Now, I may well have lost much but to see this disgusting piece of crap defending the indefensible ,as he is here, is incredible,as are the people like you who want him in charge of our nation.

We seem Simon Weston ridiculed basically because he might be a TORY.

There is s clear trend here ; its a surreal ps world alright .

Praise my Soul, the King of Heaven

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:48 - Aug 31 with 1832 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:38 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

Come on Tramps, you must know that Paul is an honarary cockney 'erbert

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:14 - Aug 31 with 1816 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:45 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

tommy.

Soul?

Well, look at it this way, Corbyn has come out and said that Bin Laden s killing "is a tragedy".

Now, I may well have lost much but to see this disgusting piece of crap defending the indefensible ,as he is here, is incredible,as are the people like you who want him in charge of our nation.

We seem Simon Weston ridiculed basically because he might be a TORY.

There is s clear trend here ; its a surreal ps world alright .

Praise my Soul, the King of Heaven

You seem to be getting very wound up and emotional about the internal selection process for the leader of a party that you are neither a member of or will ever vote for.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Aug 31 with 1789 viewsLord_Bony

Jeremy Corbyn opposed the bombing of Yugoslavia. He opposed the invasion of Afghanistan. He was against the invasion of Iraq. He was against bombing Libya and also voted against military action in Syria.

I ask you fellas ...is this the sort of man who is fit to be in charge of one of Britain's leading parties?

If Corbyn — heaven forbid — had been British Prime Minister in 2003 he would not have committed British troops to the invasion of Iraq. Just imagine what would have happened had we not joined the yanks and gone in there....there would be no ISIS in power today.The whole Middle East would now not be in turmoil so much. We'd not be facing a refugee crisis with people fleeing all the countries that we helped destabilise.

It would take me a long time to take interest in the Labour Party again after Blair. Giving Corbyn the leadership might just do it for me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:48 - Aug 31 with 1747 viewsGroo

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Aug 31 by Lord_Bony

Jeremy Corbyn opposed the bombing of Yugoslavia. He opposed the invasion of Afghanistan. He was against the invasion of Iraq. He was against bombing Libya and also voted against military action in Syria.

I ask you fellas ...is this the sort of man who is fit to be in charge of one of Britain's leading parties?

If Corbyn — heaven forbid — had been British Prime Minister in 2003 he would not have committed British troops to the invasion of Iraq. Just imagine what would have happened had we not joined the yanks and gone in there....there would be no ISIS in power today.The whole Middle East would now not be in turmoil so much. We'd not be facing a refugee crisis with people fleeing all the countries that we helped destabilise.

It would take me a long time to take interest in the Labour Party again after Blair. Giving Corbyn the leadership might just do it for me.

He is agaiost military full stop.

He would pull us from NATO, he would hand the Falkland Islands and the inhabitants to Argentina, Gibralter to Spain, destroy our ability to defend ourselves and alienate us from our defensive partners.

No thanks

Groo does what Groo does best

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:07 - Aug 31 with 1724 viewsperchrockjack

And a man upset that a true evil murderer of3000 people is taken out.

The very fact anyone could use tragedy and bin laden death in the same sentence is sinister.

There will always be conflicts in the world.

Either you do nothing,ie neutral or you defend your country

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:13 - Aug 31 with 1723 viewsexiledclaseboy

I bumped into an old mate of mine earlier. Known him for decades but not seem him in years as he's lived in London for the best part of the last two decades. He's a Labour member and activist of more than 20 years' standing. He voted for Liz Kendal so perhaps there is hope for the country after all eh. Because we'd all be delighted to see Kendal lose the next election as opposed to Corbyn losing it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:16 - Aug 31 with 1715 viewsperchrockjack

Jeez. Is that the time?.

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:22 - Aug 31 with 1712 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:16 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

Jeez. Is that the time?.

Ah what do I know, eh Richard. I've just read that I am apparently a "self-opinionated cocksucking knob". This from you, the man who regularly slates others for indulging in personal abuse on here. When was the last time I called you anything like that, Perch? When have I ever, in fact?

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:25 - Aug 31 with 1709 viewsLord_Bony

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:07 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

And a man upset that a true evil murderer of3000 people is taken out.

The very fact anyone could use tragedy and bin laden death in the same sentence is sinister.

There will always be conflicts in the world.

Either you do nothing,ie neutral or you defend your country

As opposed to the one million taken out by Blair?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:02 - Aug 31 with 1685 viewsHighjack

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Aug 31 by Lord_Bony

There's nothing wrong with what he said.

He's only said that they should have captured him alive and made him face trial.

That would have been straightforward practice for highly trained Navy SEALS to take an unarmed old man.

As much as he was a c unt, shooting him in the head then dumping him in the sea when you can take him alive for trial is essentially a war crime.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:10 - Aug 31 with 1653 viewsmonmouth

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:13 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

I bumped into an old mate of mine earlier. Known him for decades but not seem him in years as he's lived in London for the best part of the last two decades. He's a Labour member and activist of more than 20 years' standing. He voted for Liz Kendal so perhaps there is hope for the country after all eh. Because we'd all be delighted to see Kendal lose the next election as opposed to Corbyn losing it.

The best description I've seen of Kendall is that she looks like a newly promoted middle manager fresh back in the office from a company induction training course on appraisals.

Corbyn is the only serious choice for anyone from this bunch. Yeah, he'll lose, won't even last the course to 2020, but Labour needs to tear itself apart to start again from beliefs and principles.

What I can't understand, like you, is why, if he's such a s disaster so many tories are trying to stop his election. Gideon's having a crack at him today BEFORE he's even the leader. They really don't like anyone that isn't just a vacuous suit full of PR f*ck all at Westminster do they?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:17 - Aug 31 with 1641 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:10 - Aug 31 by monmouth

The best description I've seen of Kendall is that she looks like a newly promoted middle manager fresh back in the office from a company induction training course on appraisals.

Corbyn is the only serious choice for anyone from this bunch. Yeah, he'll lose, won't even last the course to 2020, but Labour needs to tear itself apart to start again from beliefs and principles.

What I can't understand, like you, is why, if he's such a s disaster so many tories are trying to stop his election. Gideon's having a crack at him today BEFORE he's even the leader. They really don't like anyone that isn't just a vacuous suit full of PR f*ck all at Westminster do they?

As I said to Jackonicko the other day, anyone who opposes Labour on principle should be delighted with Corbyn being elected to apparently ruin it. Yet he seems to have driven some to a very public mental breakdown. It's very odd.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 16:18]

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:25 - Aug 31 with 1629 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:02 - Aug 31 by Highjack

There's nothing wrong with what he said.

He's only said that they should have captured him alive and made him face trial.

That would have been straightforward practice for highly trained Navy SEALS to take an unarmed old man.

As much as he was a c unt, shooting him in the head then dumping him in the sea when you can take him alive for trial is essentially a war crime.

they wanted him dead he knew way to much to go on trial.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024