Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 105803 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 13:18 - Aug 9 with 2471 viewsacejack3065

I'll vote for anyone who promises to sort out the railways. Privatisation has been one long p*ss take.
Jeremy Corbyn on 13:22 - Aug 9 with 2463 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:18 - Aug 9 by acejack3065

I'll vote for anyone who promises to sort out the railways. Privatisation has been one long p*ss take.

You marxist communist you.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:28 - Aug 9 with 2456 viewsacejack3065

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:22 - Aug 9 by exiledclaseboy

You marxist communist you.

Aye I know. And f**k the energy companies too!
Jeremy Corbyn on 16:00 - Aug 9 with 2397 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:33 - Aug 9 by WarwickHunt

Dropped my missus off at Euston at 6am last week and went to the ticket office to use her refund voucher for a delayed train.

Three staff "serving". They wouldn't issue me with an advance ticket - 'it's only tickets for travel today until more staff arrive at 7.30'.

"There's nobody here!!!"

"Sorry - no advance tickets until 7:30. People are in a hurry to catch their trains"

"WHO? THERE'S NOBODY HERE. THERE'S NO QUEUE!!!"

"Sorry".

Christ on a f*cking bike.

Computer says no then?

Christ on a bike indeed!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:05 - Aug 9 with 2372 viewsyescomeon

Jeremy Corbyn on 00:14 - Aug 8 by epaul

nails it well Said JC

First I heard of the man was this, liked him straight away ;)

Upthecity!

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:08 - Aug 9 with 2369 viewsblueytheblue

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:28 - Aug 9 by acejack3065

Aren't the energy bills amongst the lowest in Europe tho?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:40 - Aug 9 with 2345 viewsperchrockjack

Yes he is Andrew as is his suspicion of Serbian genocide..Serbs of course bring chums if mother Russia.

Also , you fail to comment on his meeting with its commanders and standing in respect for Ira soldiers killed by British troops .. That's our troops.

Is Tass still around then.

Feck my eyes in it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:03 - Aug 9 with 2337 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I loved it
Absolutly loved it

When we all bailed the banks out to a sum of £1trillion.

That's us we did it .

And now we are all in it together in the name of Austerity

AUS FACKING TERITY .

Fools the lot of us eh
We need change

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:11 - Aug 9 with 2326 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:40 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

Yes he is Andrew as is his suspicion of Serbian genocide..Serbs of course bring chums if mother Russia.

Also , you fail to comment on his meeting with its commanders and standing in respect for Ira soldiers killed by British troops .. That's our troops.

Feck my eyes in it.

You sure about that? If you can find any public pronouncement of holocaust denial by Corbyn I'll make a donation to a charity of your choice. You won't, because it's not true.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 22:11]

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:29 - Aug 9 with 2313 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:28 - Aug 9 by acejack3065

Hear f*cking hear renationalise everything,

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:17 - Aug 9 with 2284 viewsyescomeon

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:40 - Aug 9 by perchrockjack

Feck my eyes in it.

Didn't he just try to engage in dialog with Sinn Fein, specifically Gerry Adams, who was an MP at the time?

Upthecity!

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:01 - Aug 10 with 2225 viewsperchrockjack

That s one way of putting it.

Seems to be a modern day Jesus.

Big fan of Hezbollah too .

One s perception of him depends purely on one s political persuasion.

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:17 - Aug 10 with 2180 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:07 - Aug 9 by exiledclaseboy

At least everyone will know what it means. The one they replaced it with is meaningless drivel. The very epitome of New Labour.

PS - currently reading Rawnsley's "Servants of the People". I think you mentioned it on here recently. It's quite amusing in an "how can any government be this dysfunctional" kind of way.

"the common ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange".

Of what, exactly?

Anyway, you'll also enjoy "The End Of The Party", the follow up.
The title could well be prophetic.
Jeremy Corbyn on 18:30 - Aug 10 with 2171 viewsperchrockjack

Seems state ownership is a mantra of many in here.

Sadly, railways, gas, electric, British leyland and steel examples of how it's often not that good.

If utilities hadn't be privatised gas lecky and water would be costing more.

I also remember the old rates becoming really expensive before the poll tax and comm charge changed things

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:31 - Aug 10 with 2137 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:30 - Aug 10 by perchrockjack

Seems state ownership is a mantra of many in here.

Sadly, railways, gas, electric, British leyland and steel examples of how it's often not that good.

If utilities hadn't be privatised gas lecky and water would be costing more.

I also remember the old rates becoming really expensive before the poll tax and comm charge changed things

And railways, gas, electric etc are all so good now they're run privately? Well, no. Public ownership is not a mantra for me. The state has no business making cars, for example. But I do believe that vital transport infrastructure and everyday utilities should be taken out of the private sector. It's trite to claim that nationalisation in the 21st century would end in the same shambles as it did in the 1970s. Unions are now completely powerless for a start.

And the poll tax ended up costing millions of people money they couldn't afford to pay. What exactly did it "sort out"? It was scrapped after two years and was such folly it basically spelled the beginning of the end for Thatcher. The Council Tax we have now is essentially the same as the old rates. A tax charged according to property value.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2015 19:40]

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:52 - Aug 11 with 2034 viewswaynekerr55

I see that electoral sage Alastair Campbell is banging the "anyone bar Corbyn" drum again...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:58 - Aug 11 with 2022 viewsperchrockjack

Ran well? Didnt say they were.

Me? Not aimed at you.

Essentially ? Now that s rather hard to define.

Rates were becoming exorbitant.

Anyway..

Jeez bandwagon rolls along and will be huge in Wales and the North, very attractive to many

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:11 - Aug 11 with 2008 viewsJackSomething

If Corbyn winning the leadership battle means a certain Tory victory in the next general election, why are so many Tory voters/supporters (both here and in the media) working so hard to bash and discredit Corbyn?

Genuine question.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:25 - Aug 11 with 1995 viewsperchrockjack

And a good one. I'm not sure I'm the one to answer but I d suggest outside South Wales and the North and labour nests, Corbin terrifies ordinary people , ie those not poor vulnerable maybe paying for their kids school fees, running two cars,saving for old age.

No evidence that corbyn will not alienate millions but frankly I'm not surprised witnessing the class hatred evidenced .

Personally , I see him as filth, scum, an example of narrow minded doctrinal nutter who somehow , come to the fore.
It says more of how detached labour is from reality.

It's tried being Tory now it's back to the old labour, which goofed our country which led to it being unelectable for many years.

I'm out of this as jeez will have many watching his back...just like the old pact days

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:30 - Aug 11 with 1992 viewsJackSomething

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:25 - Aug 11 by perchrockjack

And a good one. I'm not sure I'm the one to answer but I d suggest outside South Wales and the North and labour nests, Corbin terrifies ordinary people , ie those not poor vulnerable maybe paying for their kids school fees, running two cars,saving for old age.

No evidence that corbyn will not alienate millions but frankly I'm not surprised witnessing the class hatred evidenced .

Personally , I see him as filth, scum, an example of narrow minded doctrinal nutter who somehow , come to the fore.

It's tried being Tory now it's back to the old labour, which goofed our country which led to it being unelectable for many years.

I'm out of this as jeez will have many watching his back...just like the old pact days

I fit pretty neatly into your description of ordinary people there and he doesn't terrify me at all. Just because I'm doing alright in life doesn't mean I think the status quo in this country should be maintained.

I should note I've never voted Labour or Tory in my life. If Corbyn were to win the leadership, I would pay a lot more attention to his policies than I have so far. From what I've heard though, I would consider voting Labour for the first time in my life.

Thanks for the response Perch.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:50 - Aug 11 with 1975 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:11 - Aug 11 by JackSomething

If Corbyn winning the leadership battle means a certain Tory victory in the next general election, why are so many Tory voters/supporters (both here and in the media) working so hard to bash and discredit Corbyn?

Genuine question.

Both the Torygraph and the Mail have encouraged their readers to pay their £3 and vote for Corbyn to get him elected and, in theory, ensure a Tory victory at the next election.

A detailed analysis of the latest leadership poll suggests that new members are the ones that will give him victory.

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:53 - Aug 11 with 1970 viewsJackSomething

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:50 - Aug 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Both the Torygraph and the Mail have encouraged their readers to pay their £3 and vote for Corbyn to get him elected and, in theory, ensure a Tory victory at the next election.

A detailed analysis of the latest leadership poll suggests that new members are the ones that will give him victory.

Ah, that's more the reaction I expected. Thanks.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:56 - Aug 11 with 1962 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:50 - Aug 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Yeah - but they've got to sign a pledge saying that they support Labour values...

I f*cking despair.
Jeremy Corbyn on 11:08 - Aug 11 with 1945 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Reminds me of the form you fill in when you go to the States.

The question along the lines of ' are you intending to engage in terrorist activities whilst in the USA?' Yes/No.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:14 - Aug 11 with 1906 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:25 - Aug 11 by perchrockjack

Wow, he's scum for wanting to see a fairer society, which means help for the poor and vunerable, yet the Tories are blatantly targeting these people, wow

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024