Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint 10:44 - Jul 28 with 1775 viewsPhil_S

There can be little better as a football club then knowing that you have other clubs looking up to the way that you run things and want to emulate what you achieve for their own football club

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39444/bournemouth-boss-li
Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 16:49 - Jul 28 with 1629 viewsBorojack

I have a feeling it will all in end in tears for Bournemouth.
Already 21 millionn in debt and with crowds of under 12000.
If relegation comes along there Russian owner will want his cash back.
So not really the Swansea blueprint at all.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 16:59 - Jul 28 with 1609 viewsScoobyWho

They may well like the Swansea blueprint, but they are fck all like it, and never have been.
Spent 50 million to get in to the premier league.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:04 - Jul 28 with 1601 viewsBorojack

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 16:59 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

They may well like the Swansea blueprint, but they are fck all like it, and never have been.
Spent 50 million to get in to the premier league.

Yes looks more like the Kaerdiff Blueprint to me.

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:48 - Jul 28 with 1558 viewsOldjack

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:04 - Jul 28 by Borojack

Yes looks more like the Kaerdiff Blueprint to me.

the only difference being they do play footy as it should be played, i wouldn't right them off just yet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 1555 viewsjasper_T

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:48 - Jul 28 by Oldjack

the only difference being they do play footy as it should be played, i wouldn't right them off just yet

Dodgy penalties and blatant dives?
Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:19 - Jul 28 with 1515 viewsOldjack

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:53 - Jul 28 by jasper_T

Dodgy penalties and blatant dives?

nope just a nice brand of footy that's easy on the eye

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 21:10 - Jul 28 with 1373 viewsScoobyWho

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:19 - Jul 28 by Oldjack

nope just a nice brand of footy that's easy on the eye

Their first five games will be cup finals and then when it all pans out they will hit the waves and drown.

Guaranteed relegation.

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:56 - Jul 29 with 1183 viewsjohnlangy

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 21:10 - Jul 28 by ScoobyWho

Their first five games will be cup finals and then when it all pans out they will hit the waves and drown.

Guaranteed relegation.

Roughly what was said about us a few years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:02 - Jul 29 with 1175 viewsBorojack

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:56 - Jul 29 by johnlangy

They wont stay up no chance.
Give them 5 years and they will be back in League 2
with a mountain of debt.

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:10 - Jul 29 with 1161 viewsScoobyWho

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 17:56 - Jul 29 by johnlangy

They have no sustainability whatsoever. And their buying strategy is one dangerous gamble or has been after another.

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:13 - Jul 29 with 1155 viewsBorojack

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:10 - Jul 29 by ScoobyWho

They have no sustainability whatsoever. And their buying strategy is one dangerous gamble or has been after another.

Who have they bought this window then.
Didnt they spend about 8 million on Tyrone Mings.
The Ipswich full back.

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:32 - Jul 29 with 1135 viewsraynor94

Good old planetswans, relegating a team before a ball is kicked in anger

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 19:31 - Jul 29 with 1088 viewsRancid

I recently seen an interview with the impressive Eddie Howe and he expressed how he'd like to follow us on the pitch and our philosophy of possession football and it's success.I don't think when Bournemouth say they like to follow our lead it's necessary both on and off the pitch otherewise it'd be a complete contradiction.

I still like Bournemouth and Howe and the 6 points we should take from them next season will come in very handy.
Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 23:02 - Jul 29 with 1026 viewsSkipTheJack

Bournemouth will either be the next Swansea/Southampton and surprise everyone, or the next Blackpool and win lots of friends on their way back to the Championship. Only Mystic Meg knows which.

Their attractive style of play is their greatest asset, and will give them a fighting chance of competing well. Good luck to them - nice part of the world and a nice club.
Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 23:16 - Jul 29 with 1013 viewsScoobyWho

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:13 - Jul 29 by Borojack

Who have they bought this window then.
Didnt they spend about 8 million on Tyrone Mings.
The Ipswich full back.

Mings is a huge gamble at that price for sure and Distin from Everton for me is well over the hill. There is another guy from Blackburn as well, a bit of a punt but he could be a decent shout.

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 23:18 - Jul 29 with 1008 viewsScoobyWho

Bournemouth Boss Likes Swansea Blueprint on 18:32 - Jul 29 by raynor94

Good old planetswans, relegating a team before a ball is kicked in anger

Good old planet swans 'discussing' the merits or otherwise of a rival side in the premier league on a 'discussion' forum about football. 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024