Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20463 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:28 - Jul 28 with 5040 viewsDull1Thomas

Because he's an American and it's his god given right to defend himself - that lion could have killed him if travelled to the USA and happened to be in the same place. Have you not seen Madagascar?those lions go everywhere..

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:00 - Jul 28 with 5007 viewsFlashberryjack

This one nearly got his own back ....more the pity

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:07 - Jul 28 with 4937 viewsDarran

His business is getting some good reviews.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/river-bluff-dental-bloomington?osq=walter+palmer

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:08 - Jul 28 with 4896 viewsLeonisGod

Small willy
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:24 - Jul 29 with 4787 viewsVinnie

Big tough men,half a dozen of the bar stewards,armed with telescopic rifles, against an already wounded lion.Makes me sick.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 01:39 - Jul 29 with 4768 viewsBanosswan

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:07 - Jul 28 by Darran

His business is getting some good reviews.

http://m.yelp.com/biz/river-bluff-dental-bloomington?osq=walter+palmer

I particularly like the woman who gives him what for, but gives him two stars. Can't be too nasty see.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 06:44 - Jul 29 with 4737 views1983

Sleep with hookers snort cocanie kill lions is ok

Leave your money to some animal charity and you will get penalised

WTF!!!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 06:48 - Jul 29 with 4720 viewscwrw

You have to be not right in the head. I hope he gets serious jail time
Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:58 - Jul 29 with 4642 viewsSwansNZ

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:28 - Jul 28 by Dull1Thomas

Because he's an American and it's his god given right to defend himself - that lion could have killed him if travelled to the USA and happened to be in the same place. Have you not seen Madagascar?those lions go everywhere..

Fair play dull one, That made me laugh - a little.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:05 - Jul 29 with 4637 viewsDarran

It's probably probably internally combusted by now but last night someone put the phone number,fax number and email address of his business on Twitter.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 4613 viewsApeShit

They should throw him into a lion's den.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:02 - Jul 29 with 4606 viewsperchrockjack

I m no animal rights activist but putting to death a magnificent animal and fellow accupant of our World isn't something I find very edifying at all.

I always wondered why those owning "Halls" in the country can charge good money for jerks to gaze at the heads of Stags etc.

chaque `un innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:11 - Jul 29 with 4602 viewsWarwickHunt

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:54 - Jul 29 by ApeShit

They should throw him into a lion's den.

Bollock naked and covered in meat paste.

The utter c*nt.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:15 - Jul 29 with 4596 viewsperchrockjack

Makes one reflect on the ladies at chapel who used to wear a the head and fur of some poor feckn wild animal around their scrawny necks whilst they worshipped the Lord.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:35 - Jul 29 with 4571 viewsHighjack

There's also the matter of the sick individuals who dangle a razor sharp hook into the water before it gets rammed through a fishes head, then they yank it out of the water and kill it before having their pictures taken next to it.

The fish can't defend itself. People who do this have small willies too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:40 - Jul 29 with 4567 viewsepaul

Exactly, simply put he's a c*nt of the highest order, hope he gets all he deserves

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 12:35 - Jul 29 with 4502 viewsScotia

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:35 - Jul 29 by Highjack

There's also the matter of the sick individuals who dangle a razor sharp hook into the water before it gets rammed through a fishes head, then they yank it out of the water and kill it before having their pictures taken next to it.

That's totally inaccurate. Not all anglers are perfect but most that I know are nothing like that.

On the other hand this dentist and his fellow hunters should have root canal work done without any anaesthetic. Total c*nt.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:33 - Jul 29 with 4446 viewsNeath_Jack

Change Lion, for fox. The apathy on here would be resounding.

Nowt as queer as folk when it comes to most things, especially regards to which animals are fair game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:35 - Jul 29 with 4444 viewsairedale

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 12:35 - Jul 29 by Scotia

That's totally inaccurate. Not all anglers are perfect but most that I know are nothing like that.

On the other hand this dentist and his fellow hunters should have root canal work done without any anaesthetic. Total c*nt.

Root canal work done via the rectum.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:36 - Jul 29 with 4442 viewsairedale

Seriously though, I wonder if he will have to move?

Especially if the animal rights loonies get on his tail with their bows and arrows.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:18 - Jul 29 with 4409 viewsDyfnant

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:33 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Change Lion, for fox. The apathy on here would be resounding.

Nowt as queer as folk when it comes to most things, especially regards to which animals are fair game.

Come back when foxes are endangered.
According to the Sun, he has previous with a rhino

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:32 - Jul 29 with 4392 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:18 - Jul 29 by Dyfnant

Come back when foxes are endangered.
According to the Sun, he has previous with a rhino

Whether or not they are endangered is irrelevant. People should not be allowed to kill animals just for fun.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:09 - Jul 29 with 4373 viewsphact0rri

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:35 - Jul 29 by Highjack

I can't help but agree with this. It seems that ethically its a lot easier for people to crowd around the killing of this one, but this other one is fine because I don't find it as aesthetically pleasing.

I can understand rating an endangered species or something. But some of this seems so foreign to me. Yes it sucks that an animal was murdered senselessly. But I can't think of too many examples of needful murdering of animals.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 15:10]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:21 - Jul 29 with 4361 viewsperchrockjack

phactori has the nail hit here as the issue should be, "why do people ENJOY destroying animals such as these.

Its simply unnatural of them .

Anyway, I d love to drive a shovel into their faces

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 4327 viewsyescomeon

With a fish though (and prehaps this changes from fish to fish) but how much of a life is it that you are taking? Is it a conscious entity? I'm sure most people kill bee or ants or flies or rip weeds out of the garden. All of that is life too.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024