Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20469 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:53 - Jul 29 with 2338 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:50 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

So, if Lions were plentiful, then killing them for food would be no problem. What about killing them for sport, we are saying there's billions of them now mind.

No no animal should be killed for sport alone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:01 - Jul 29 with 2327 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:53 - Jul 29 by Darran

No no animal should be killed for sport alone.

You don't need to eat meat either. You do because you like it, same as hunters like to hunt. But you can selfishly justify it because it's going into your fat belly. What about those poor little lambs feelings?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:07 - Jul 29 with 2323 viewsCountyJim

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:01 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

You don't need to eat meat either. You do because you like it, same as hunters like to hunt. But you can selfishly justify it because it's going into your fat belly. What about those poor little lambs feelings?

You losing the argument now man has eaten meat since day one and it wasnt sport back then

And these lambs have a very good life up until the last moments and then they feed people not killed for fun
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:12 - Jul 29 with 2312 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:07 - Jul 29 by CountyJim

You losing the argument now man has eaten meat since day one and it wasnt sport back then

And these lambs have a very good life up until the last moments and then they feed people not killed for fun

I'm not arguing with anyone you buffoon.

Do you think the lamb feels better about dying, knowing that he's going to be eaten instead of stuffed? Do you think his little fluffy brothers and sisters meet their maker with a little smile on their cute faces knowing that?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:15 - Jul 29 with 2302 viewsDarran

He's been on the lash I'm telling you Jimbo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:48 - Jul 29 with 2266 viewsSwanzay

Kunt, of the highest order!

To my valued patients:

As you may have already heard, I have been in the news over the last few days for reasons that have nothing to do with my profession or the care I provide for you. I want you to know of this situation and my involvement

In addition to spending time with my family, one of my passions outside dentistry is hunting. I’ve been a life-long hunter since I was a child growing up in North Dakota. I don’t often talk about hunting with my patients because it can be a divisive and emotionally charged topic. I understand and respect that not everyone shares the same views on hunting.

In early July, I was in Zimbabwe on a bow hunting trip for big game. I hired several professional guides and they secured all proper permits. To my knowledge, everything about this trip was legal and properly handled and conducted.

I had no idea that the lion I took was a known, local favorite, was collared and part of a study until the end of the hunt. I relied on the expertise of my local professional guides to ensure a legal hunt.

I have not been contacted by authorities in Zimbabwe or in the U.S. about this situation, but will assist them in any inquiries they may have.

Again, I deeply regret that my pursuit of an activity I love and practice responsibly and legally resulted in the taking of this lion. That was never my intention.

The media interest in this matter — along with a substantial number of comments and calls from people who are angered by this situation and by the practice of hunting in general — has disrupted our business and our ability to see our patients. For that disruption, I apologize profoundly for this inconvenience and promise you that we will do our best to resume normal operations as soon as possible. We are working to have patients with immediate needs referred to other dentists and will keep you informed of any additional developments.

On behalf of all of us at River Bluff Dental, thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Walter J. Palmer, DDS
River Bluff Dental
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:50 - Jul 29 with 2261 viewsItchySphincter

I saw a seagull eating a pigeon in Llanelli earlier. I'm surprised he couldn't find some old chip wrapper to munch on. Blood everywhere.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:14 - Jul 29 with 2228 viewsDyfnant

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:12 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

I'm not arguing with anyone you buffoon.

Do you think the lamb feels better about dying, knowing that he's going to be eaten instead of stuffed? Do you think his little fluffy brothers and sisters meet their maker with a little smile on their cute faces knowing that?

Being pedantic, the 'sisters' won't end up as meat. They'll live a full life of eating, shiting and being ploughed.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:41 - Jul 29 with 2207 viewsphact0rri

You seem to be quite affirmative on these things... though without any of these things written down we can only guess. But science disagrees you that man ate "meat since day one" Though I suppose we'll need to know what day One is, that you refer too. But it took mankind around a century if not longer to sort how to eat meat. and even then it wasn't very much at first as its tough to to kill animals without weapons, and even with tools you have a chance of a painful death.

As to a "good life until their last moments" heh. come on.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:42 - Jul 29 with 2207 viewsFlashberryjack

Lot of hypocritical posts on here, have a look at Halal slaughter it'll turn your guts.
That's the first thing I'd ban.
To horrific to post on here.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:45 - Jul 29 with 2207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:33 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Change Lion, for fox. The apathy on here would be resounding.

Nowt as queer as folk when it comes to most things, especially regards to which animals are fair game.

Lions are killed in this way daily. But this one had a cute name.

Poll: Tory leader

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:15 - Jul 29 with 2177 viewsLeonisGod

Actually, meat would have been a relative rarity. Just look at the indigenous races such as the aborigines, the bulk of the diet is plant-based. Plants don't have claws, fangs or tusks and don't fight back! Meat was part of the diet obviously, but the effort needed was greater than foraging for nuts, fruits, seeds, etc.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:18 - Jul 30 with 2126 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:54 - Jul 29 by Darran

So just to get this right people are comparing fish and foxes to the magnificent beast?

F*ck my eyes,staggering.

I know, it's f ucking ridiculous.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:22 - Jul 30 with 2123 viewsBanosswan

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:18 - Jul 30 by Highjack

I know, it's f ucking ridiculous.

'tis the lefty way.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:25 - Jul 30 with 2120 viewsBanosswan

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:41 - Jul 29 by phact0rri

You seem to be quite affirmative on these things... though without any of these things written down we can only guess. But science disagrees you that man ate "meat since day one" Though I suppose we'll need to know what day One is, that you refer too. But it took mankind around a century if not longer to sort how to eat meat. and even then it wasn't very much at first as its tough to to kill animals without weapons, and even with tools you have a chance of a painful death.

As to a "good life until their last moments" heh. come on.

A century? In at least 300,000 years of human development?

Must've been when we discovered condiments.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:34 - Jul 30 with 2090 viewsphact0rri

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:25 - Jul 30 by Banosswan

A century? In at least 300,000 years of human development?

Must've been when we discovered condiments.

well mankind is 1.8 million years old...

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 05:27 - Jul 30 with 2079 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:42 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

Lot of hypocritical posts on here, have a look at Halal slaughter it'll turn your guts.

What is it about Halal slaughter you don't like and are you a vegetarian?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 06:38 - Jul 30 with 2060 viewsbuilthjack

The guy, and people like him, have to be sick in the head if they get a kick of shooting Lions etc with a bow and arrow. What a tw4t.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 07:52 - Jul 30 with 2038 viewsphact0rri

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:42 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

Wow reading about Dhabihah (the method of slaughtering for Halal foods) feels way backwards in regards to every other religious practice of eating animals. I always heard how if an animal is in pain when it dies you can get sick. I also read some studies a while back about how they found that the quality of foodstuffs from pained animals aren't as good as those who die with less pain. I dunno how legit the whole deal is though... as I don't actually eat meat.

Also you don't need photos or graphic images just hit wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhabihah

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:44 - Jul 30 with 2008 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 07:52 - Jul 30 by phact0rri

Wow reading about Dhabihah (the method of slaughtering for Halal foods) feels way backwards in regards to every other religious practice of eating animals. I always heard how if an animal is in pain when it dies you can get sick. I also read some studies a while back about how they found that the quality of foodstuffs from pained animals aren't as good as those who die with less pain. I dunno how legit the whole deal is though... as I don't actually eat meat.

Also you don't need photos or graphic images just hit wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhabihah

How did they test this theory?

Did they serve up a few different platters of meat for Greg Wallace and John Torode from Masterchef so they could pick which was best?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:09 - Jul 30 with 1975 viewsHighjack

Halal killing was necessary in the hot climates. The meat preserves better when drained of blood and the most efficient way of draining the blood is to drain it while the heart is still beating.

How and when it became a religious thing who knows? Some fuc king idiot probably decided that if they praised Allah whilst doing it it would improve the meat and it stuck.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:19 - Jul 30 with 1971 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:16 - Jul 29 by ApeShit

Here we go mate...

Keystage 3 science:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/science/organisms_behaviour_health/life_proces

I was more referring to an awareness of their own existence as a definition of being alive rather than a definition of life.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:47 - Jul 30 with 1935 viewsHumpty

88% of all Halal meat slaughtered in the UK is actually stunned before killing.

Kosher meat is never stunned.

But nobody ever mentions it.

It's almost as if the people who selectively bang on about Halal meat couldn't give two f*cks about animal welfare but like to use it as a stick to beat a group of people they don't like. Whilst conveniently ignoring how another group of people slaughter animals.

Strange.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:16 - Jul 30 with 1921 viewsJacandme

In fact, I must agree. It isn't the amount of that particular species left on the planet that is offending people, it is he fact that it is beautiful in many peoples eyes. But allowing killing and frowning on killing based on looks is awfully shallow.

Killing to support life in my eyes is ok. But it must be done humanely, religion or tradition shouldn't come into it. Luring this lion out of its park, putting a spotlight on it and shooting it with a high velocity bow and arrow should be just as offensive as capturing a fox, letting dogs sniff it, leave it go for 5 minutes then releasing those dogs to chase it and rip it apart... But somehow many think that is ok.

A lion doesnt feel any less pain than a fox. Both are awful acts of animal cruelty, as is that "festival" where they throw dogs into boiling cook pots to boil alive before eating.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 14:23]
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:30 - Jul 30 with 1913 viewsjack247

Hunting to survive is absolutely fine. Nobody is going to blame a tribesman in a jungle for fishing or killing animals to feed himself and his family.

Like it or not, eating meat is also fine. Not great for the chickens, pigs, lambs etc,and I can certainly understand the arguments about halal meat, battery farms and so on, but in reality people always have and probably always will eaten animals.

Killing something just for the fun of it, be it a lion, fox, deer or whatever is just wrong. The only way you can defend it is if you are a massive bellend with small man syndrome.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024