Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20637 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 01:23 - Aug 1 with 1713 viewsLord_Bony

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:37 - Jul 31 by macthejack

I can never understand why people read papers in this day and age.

Exactly,if I want to know whats going on in the world I just read Planet Swans.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 02:55 - Aug 1 with 1692 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:22 - Jul 31 by swanduck

Though I can't say I feel sympathy towards the dentist I do think he is the wrong person to direct your anger at. At the end of the day he had paid a lot of money for something he believed was all above board, do I agree with the practice? Of course not, but even though his hunt ended up being illegal, hunting of lions and other animals in certain areas of the country (I neither know nor desire to familarize myself with the laws), is perfectly legal.

This guy is not the problem, the laws are. There is a very interesting Louis Theroux documentary on this type of hunting where they pay vast amount of money for trophy kills - if you can find it I highly recommend it (it's on Netflix).

You reckon? What these people did was to tempt an animal out of it's protected zone with meat so that they could kill it illegally. You think the poor small dicked animal botherer wasn't aware of that?

Even though he's been fined before for shooting animals outside of the zone where you are legally allowed to kill animals for fun? Then lying about where he killed them? And getting fined for it?

Do you really think he was some innocent abroad who accidentally tempted the most famous Lion in the country out of it's protected zone so he could shoot it with a bow and arrow?

A big game hunter who knows all the rules about what he's allowed to do and what he's not allowed to do?

Rules he's ignored in the past?

Want to buy some magic beans Duck?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:32 - Aug 1 with 1686 viewsphact0rri

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:44 - Aug 1 by jackportis

Many animals are poached daily. What about the drug dealers, and Isis who kill PEOPLE? This is were the fuss should be aimed at.

There isn't enough kindness to care about more than one thing?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:42 - Aug 1 with 1685 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:12 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

Maybe because most of the meat that we now eat is Halal, whether you're a muslin or not, basically we have very little choice in the matter.
Kosher meat is only bought by people observing that religion.

Either method of slaughter should not be allowed in this country, it's barbaric and needs to be sent back to the dark ages from whence it came.

Heh!

Animals killed in the Muslim way is wrong because I might eat it and it's cruel. And I don't like Muslims.

Animals killed in the Jewish way is equally cruel but I don't mind Jews therefore It's ok.

All the non Halal and Kosher animals I like to eat are nicely slaughtered in a place which is like Folly Farm. All the animals are all relaxed and happy. The various animals happily go along knowing that the will fill the belly of a racist. No nasty Muslim prayers will be said to them as they wait to be slaughtered.

Slaughter is a very nasty business. I know from people who have seen it. It ain't nice whether you're a Jew, a muslim or me and you.

Going to stop eating meat? Are you f*ck.

You clowns will say anything to discredit muslims. If you actually give two f*cks about animal welfare you'll stop eating meat. Nah. Too hard. Same as me.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:59 - Aug 1 with 1677 viewsBanosswan

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:42 - Aug 1 by Humpty

Heh!

Animals killed in the Muslim way is wrong because I might eat it and it's cruel. And I don't like Muslims.

Animals killed in the Jewish way is equally cruel but I don't mind Jews therefore It's ok.

All the non Halal and Kosher animals I like to eat are nicely slaughtered in a place which is like Folly Farm. All the animals are all relaxed and happy. The various animals happily go along knowing that the will fill the belly of a racist. No nasty Muslim prayers will be said to them as they wait to be slaughtered.

Slaughter is a very nasty business. I know from people who have seen it. It ain't nice whether you're a Jew, a muslim or me and you.

You clowns will say anything to discredit muslims. If you actually give two f*cks about animal welfare you'll stop eating meat. Nah. Too hard. Same as me.

They have pressured their choices on us, can't we request the same?

We probably could, but I bet the abattoirs would find a way to charge more for ' authentic' British meat.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 04:24 - Aug 1 with 1674 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:59 - Aug 1 by Banosswan

We probably could, but I bet the abattoirs would find a way to charge more for ' authentic' British meat.

What exactly bothers you about the meat you buy?

Last meat I bought was from a butchers in Neath Market. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Halal. It was welsh f*ggotts and sausages. I'm sure the animals involved couldn't give two f*cks if it was Halal or not. They just didn't like being murdered so I could eat their flesh.

If you're a vegetarian I respect what you say. If you're not, f*ck off. You really don't care. Same as me.
(No subject) (n/t) on 05:09 - Aug 1 with 1668 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 06:01 - Aug 1 with 1660 viewsHumpty

What choices have they actually pressured upon you? Absolutely f*cking none! You choose to eat meat or you don't. If you choose to it's a f*cking ugly business. When you're tucking in to your steak, or burger or sausage you don't give two f*cks what happenned to it as it died.
Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:14 - Aug 1 with 1631 viewsJack_Meoff

Heh!

Great post sir.

I suggest those who are decrying Halal visit this site:

http://www.meat.org/

Warning - the video there is horrific. Completely and utterly. And if you're not prepared to watch it, please stop bleating on about Halal because standard factory farming is utterly, hideously barbaric.

And I don't eat meat by the way

[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 9:33]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:53 - Aug 1 with 1618 viewsperchrockjack

If someone doesn't eat meat out of principle then I applaud them for holding to their principle.

Neath Market eh.

Neath seems to be the epicentre of anger

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:17 - Aug 1 with 1611 viewsjackportis

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:32 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

There isn't enough kindness to care about more than one thing?

These vegetarian scruffy (anti war protesters) who no doubt will be jumping on the murdered lion story now should be made aware more about Isis. Family members getting shot in their homes and charged for the bullet. Doesn't do harm the odd lion getting shot. Puts a reminder that the human is top of the food chain.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:18 - Aug 1 with 1609 viewsItchySphincter

Heh!

I couldn't give a toss if I eat halal meat. Done it loads of times, can't taste the difference.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:37 - Aug 1 with 1558 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:14 - Aug 1 by Jack_Meoff

Horrific as opposed to what? Do you have any idea what 'standard' factory farming animals entails?

Horrific as opposed to humane slaughter.
And yes I do have more than an idea of what the standard of factory farming entails.
But we're no talking about farming, we're talking slitting throats or a bolt to the brain...neither are very palatable, but if I were being slaughtered, I'd go for the bolt rather than having throat slitting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:43 - Aug 1 with 1551 viewsFlashberryjack

Heh!

Don't talk so much shyte.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:54 - Aug 1 with 1539 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:18 - Aug 1 by ItchySphincter

I couldn't give a toss if I eat halal meat. Done it loads of times, can't taste the difference.

I accidentally ate some halal bacon once. It made me feel all holy and close to Allah but in the sort of closeness you get when one someone has their hands around your throat trying to strangle you.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:04 - Aug 1 with 1481 viewsSwanzay

Then Jericho

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3182428/Cecil-s-brother-Jericho-shot-dea
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:32 - Aug 2 with 1430 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:37 - Aug 1 by Flashberryjack

Horrific as opposed to humane slaughter.
And yes I do have more than an idea of what the standard of factory farming entails.
But we're no talking about farming, we're talking slitting throats or a bolt to the brain...neither are very palatable, but if I were being slaughtered, I'd go for the bolt rather than having throat slitting.

Bullshit. You couldn't give two f*cks.

Watch the video Jack Meoff posted. British pigs having their throats cut when they're obviously aware what is happening. That's why they f*cking scream like animals who are having their throats cut. Not Halal. Not Kosher which you don't care about. The nice british christian pigs you like to eat.

It really is very horrible. Are you going to stop eating meat? Are you f*ck.

Because you don't give a damn about how the pigs you like eating died. You just want to point you're finger and say "Muslims. Look they're horrible. They kill pigs unpleasantly. F*cking cruel muslims."

All the while happily eating animals that have all died in a cruel way.

Just be honest. Say "I don't give a f*ck about animals but I really hate muslims and will bring any old shit up to discredit them."

I'd actually have more respect for you.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:38 - Aug 2 with 1426 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:17 - Aug 1 by jackportis

These vegetarian scruffy (anti war protesters) who no doubt will be jumping on the murdered lion story now should be made aware more about Isis. Family members getting shot in their homes and charged for the bullet. Doesn't do harm the odd lion getting shot. Puts a reminder that the human is top of the food chain.

Can't I care about lions and ISIS all at the same time? Is your brain so small that it can only be concerned about one topic at a time?

Did you want David Cameron to bomb Syria two years ago? Did you support the Iraq invasion in 2003?

You are responsible for ISIS mate. I'm not.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:12 - Aug 2 with 1416 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:32 - Aug 2 by Humpty

Watch the video Jack Meoff posted. British pigs having their throats cut when they're obviously aware what is happening. That's why they f*cking scream like animals who are having their throats cut. Not Halal. Not Kosher which you don't care about. The nice british christian pigs you like to eat.

Because you don't give a damn about how the pigs you like eating died. You just want to point you're finger and say "Muslims. Look they're horrible. They kill pigs unpleasantly. F*cking cruel muslims."

Just be honest. Say "I don't give a f*ck about animals but I really hate muslims and will bring any old shit up to discredit them."

Ouch. The truth is often brutal. A bit like animal slaughter.

Poll: Tory leader

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:34 - Aug 2 with 1405 viewsCottsy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:32 - Aug 2 by Humpty

Not wanting to be a pedant but I don't think there's much of a market for halal or kosher pork.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:00 - Aug 2 with 1387 viewsNeath_Jack

This thread didn't go the way it was planned eh.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:09 - Aug 2 with 1379 viewsperchrockjack

Glad I stayed out of it what with my empathy with Israel

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:11 - Aug 2 with 1379 viewsLeonisGod

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:17 - Aug 1 by jackportis

There are over 7 billion people and only about 35,000 lions, so it does less harm if the odd person gets shot. Lions need all the help they can get (and all the other large mammals that we are slowly wiping out).

I've no problem with hunting though, if (a) it's properly regulated, and (b) the money from the industry is ploughed back into conservation, especially protection of habitats. Seems that in this high profile case the rules were bent/broken, so this chump deserves all he gets.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:13 - Aug 2 with 1376 viewsJack_Meoff

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:37 - Jul 31 by macthejack

I can never understand why people read papers in this day and age.

Nor me. Or watch 'new's on the TV. Paying for the privilege of keeping yourself misinformed. Bizarre.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:14 - Aug 2 with 1375 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:11 - Aug 2 by LeonisGod

There are over 7 billion people and only about 35,000 lions, so it does less harm if the odd person gets shot. Lions need all the help they can get (and all the other large mammals that we are slowly wiping out).

I've no problem with hunting though, if (a) it's properly regulated, and (b) the money from the industry is ploughed back into conservation, especially protection of habitats. Seems that in this high profile case the rules were bent/broken, so this chump deserves all he gets.

Does he deserve to get lynched, tortured and killed?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024