Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20669 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:36 - Aug 2 with 2945 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:41 - Aug 2 by Lohengrin

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Always had a thing for gingers, girls with glasses too. Don't make sense to be attracted to 'bad' genes, well the glasses thing anyway. Gonna end up with kids with bad eyesight, and red hair probably too

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:39 - Aug 2 with 2940 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:36 - Aug 2 by yescomeon

Always had a thing for gingers, girls with glasses too. Don't make sense to be attracted to 'bad' genes, well the glasses thing anyway. Gonna end up with kids with bad eyesight, and red hair probably too

Here's Christina.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:00 - Aug 2 with 2926 viewsBanosswan

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:36 - Aug 2 by yescomeon

I also have a thing for readheads. If they wear glasses is a bonus.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:25 - Aug 2 with 2897 viewsWingstandwood

Don't take this the wrong way i.e. the people whom genuinely care for our furry friends, certain issues or subjects?...... But?.................Am I (and we!) seeing yet again 'people-acting-like-sheep' phenomena? A mass display of human emotion (hysteria) to coincide with a topical issue/subject that somehow gives licence for some people of a certain mindset to self indulge themselves and become complete and utter drama queens?

Anyone care to remember?...... A short while back when many heterosexual people decided en-masse that it was absolutely essential to change their Facebook profile pictures to encompass a multi-colour rainbow effect overlay to coincide with the gay pride event in London?.......... What about the ice bucket challenge where many a person poured a bucket of ice cold water over themselves whilst at the very same time refusing to give any donation to fight Motor Neuron Disease or even mention the cause and disease itself?

Argus!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 07:31 - Aug 3 with 2854 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:39 - Aug 2 by Darran

Here's Christina.

Now your talking

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:04 - Aug 3 with 2832 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:39 - Aug 2 by Darran

Here's Christina.

Oh great. Now I've come in my pants. Good thing I always carry a spare pair.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:52 - Aug 4 with 2782 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:34 - Aug 2 by Cottsy

Not wanting to be a pedant but I don't think there's much of a market for halal or kosher pork.

Heh! Quite right. But the point remains the same. Muslims kill the animals while they're still conscious. Sometimes. Not most of the time. This is obviously an outrage.

Jew kill them always when conscious. This is obviously not an issue because Israel is brave and really, really great.

Non religious slaughterhouses sometimes kill animals when conscious and that is obviously not important as that's what good little patriotic racists eat and they really don't give two f*cks about animal welfare at all.

All this concern about animals from people who don't give two f*cks about other people who have a different skin colour/religion is bogus.

They just don't like Muslims.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:32 - Aug 4 with 2763 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:52 - Aug 4 by Humpty

Heh! Quite right. But the point remains the same. Muslims kill the animals while they're still conscious. Sometimes. Not most of the time. This is obviously an outrage.

Jew kill them always when conscious. This is obviously not an issue because Israel is brave and really, really great.

Non religious slaughterhouses sometimes kill animals when conscious and that is obviously not important as that's what good little patriotic racists eat and they really don't give two f*cks about animal welfare at all.

All this concern about animals from people who don't give two f*cks about other people who have a different skin colour/religion is bogus.

They just don't like Muslims.

Stop derailing the hot redhead thread

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:40 - Aug 4 with 2755 viewsperchrockjack

Seems Hump doesn't like Jews.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:40 - Aug 4 with 2715 viewsItchySphincter

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:40 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

Maybe he's an Arab.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:53 - Aug 4 with 2683 viewsXAmelieX

See, that's the sign of status and....the sign of being a dick.

I mean, rich people don't just go overseas to sunbathe, don't travel around the world, don't stay in 5 stars hotels...no, they have to kill something. Preferably a lion or a rhino, already wounded by a group of other men...

Makes me wanna puke.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:06 - Aug 5 with 2645 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:40 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

Oh FFS. Here we go. A man who likes to type with his f*cking heels is now calling me antisemitic.

You're quite right Perch. I fu*king hate Jews. Spot on Sir.

I've just spent a load of effort pointing out that people are pretending to worry about certain religious dietary practices on behalf of animal welfare whilst ignoring the same or worse religious dietary practices of another religion are hypocrites.

And what did the master detective Perch take away from it?

"Eeerrrrm, Humpty doesn't like Jews!"

F*ck you're thick. What is frightening is that you're so spectacularly thick and wrong again. Like when you definitely knew I was T2C. Then definitely knew I was Dimi.

I'm an atheist Perch. I don't particularly care what particular brand of sky pixie you believe in. I believe they're all equally stupid and unpleasant.

Muslims pushing gays of buildings, Jews stabbing people at a gay pride festival, your christian dad thinking all gays are filthy sodomistic perverts in your own words.

I have utter contempt for all of them. Please don't wrongly accuse me of singling out any particular brand of sky pixie believer. BTW religious people who are nice and treat people with respect I have no problem with. Their beliefs are up to them as long as their nice to other people.

Do you remember the interview you had when you joined the police? Were the words critical thinking mentioned at all? Or was it all about truncheon tactics and lefties?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:10 - Aug 5 with 2643 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:06 - Aug 5 by Humpty

Oh FFS. Here we go. A man who likes to type with his f*cking heels is now calling me antisemitic.

You're quite right Perch. I fu*king hate Jews. Spot on Sir.

I've just spent a load of effort pointing out that people are pretending to worry about certain religious dietary practices on behalf of animal welfare whilst ignoring the same or worse religious dietary practices of another religion are hypocrites.

And what did the master detective Perch take away from it?

"Eeerrrrm, Humpty doesn't like Jews!"

F*ck you're thick. What is frightening is that you're so spectacularly thick and wrong again. Like when you definitely knew I was T2C. Then definitely knew I was Dimi.

I'm an atheist Perch. I don't particularly care what particular brand of sky pixie you believe in. I believe they're all equally stupid and unpleasant.

Muslims pushing gays of buildings, Jews stabbing people at a gay pride festival, your christian dad thinking all gays are filthy sodomistic perverts in your own words.

I have utter contempt for all of them. Please don't wrongly accuse me of singling out any particular brand of sky pixie believer. BTW religious people who are nice and treat people with respect I have no problem with. Their beliefs are up to them as long as their nice to other people.

Do you remember the interview you had when you joined the police? Were the words critical thinking mentioned at all? Or was it all about truncheon tactics and lefties?

BTW Shimmie I'm not having a go at you. Just Perch.

Have recruitment practices improved at all?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:04 - Aug 5 with 2572 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:10 - Aug 5 by Humpty

BTW Shimmie I'm not having a go at you. Just Perch.

Have recruitment practices improved at all?

"I've just spent a load of effort pointing out that people are pretending to worry about certain religious dietary practices on behalf of animal welfare whilst ignoring the same or worse religious dietary practices of another religion are hypocrites."

How the f*ck do you know that people are pretending not to like animals being slaughtered inhumanely ?.......how do you know what practices we are ignoring ?

Let's get this straight......I don't give a f*ck what religious beliefs anyone chooses to follow.
It should be kept in the Church, Chapel, Synagogue, Mosque or wherever else they choose to practice their religion. But keep this medieval chanting mumbo jumbo out of the slaughter house, especially when that religion involves the inhumane slaughtering of animals.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:27 - Aug 5 with 2561 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:04 - Aug 5 by Flashberryjack

"I've just spent a load of effort pointing out that people are pretending to worry about certain religious dietary practices on behalf of animal welfare whilst ignoring the same or worse religious dietary practices of another religion are hypocrites."

How the f*ck do you know that people are pretending not to like animals being slaughtered inhumanely ?.......how do you know what practices we are ignoring ?

Let's get this straight......I don't give a f*ck what religious beliefs anyone chooses to follow.
It should be kept in the Church, Chapel, Synagogue, Mosque or wherever else they choose to practice their religion. But keep this medieval chanting mumbo jumbo out of the slaughter house, especially when that religion involves the inhumane slaughtering of animals.

Bollocks.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:03 - Aug 5 with 2540 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:27 - Aug 5 by Humpty

Bollocks.

You may have a pair....when you grow up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:21 - Aug 5 with 2532 viewslondonlisa2001

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:27 - Aug 5 by Humpty

Bollocks.

I have to say on this that I am very, very far away from being either anti Moslem or anti Jewish and while I agree that some use this issue as a front for racism, I personally don't like the practice of Halal slaughter nor the practice of Kosher slaughter.

And the point re enforced Halal is a reasonable one - there is a huge amount of supermarket meat these days that is Halal without them being upfront about it. One of the many reasons I wouldn't touch supermarket meat with a bargepole.
I do eat meat, but vey rarely (less than once a week and probably actually about once or twice a month) and when I do, I always buy it from sources that I know and trust. It is expensive, but I know what I'm getting.

That isn't only to do with methods of slaughter, but to do with quality, use of hormones, antibiotics, treatment of animals and so on. So it's not all hypocritical.

I also eat eggs, but only organic free range eggs and again only from trusted sources - nothing that mentions 'barn reared' or 'free to roam' type marketing crap. It's all preference, and, of course, the luxury to be able to choose. I choose to buy better quality but a lot less often.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:38 - Aug 5 with 2475 viewsTycoch_Tyrant

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:21 - Aug 5 by londonlisa2001

I have to say on this that I am very, very far away from being either anti Moslem or anti Jewish and while I agree that some use this issue as a front for racism, I personally don't like the practice of Halal slaughter nor the practice of Kosher slaughter.

And the point re enforced Halal is a reasonable one - there is a huge amount of supermarket meat these days that is Halal without them being upfront about it. One of the many reasons I wouldn't touch supermarket meat with a bargepole.
I do eat meat, but vey rarely (less than once a week and probably actually about once or twice a month) and when I do, I always buy it from sources that I know and trust. It is expensive, but I know what I'm getting.

That isn't only to do with methods of slaughter, but to do with quality, use of hormones, antibiotics, treatment of animals and so on. So it's not all hypocritical.

I also eat eggs, but only organic free range eggs and again only from trusted sources - nothing that mentions 'barn reared' or 'free to roam' type marketing crap. It's all preference, and, of course, the luxury to be able to choose. I choose to buy better quality but a lot less often.

This is more of a neutral statement than an argument either way, but you raise some interesting subject areas in your post. A general point is that these subjects are actually a lot more complex than many think… for instance, in the UK the majority of halal food is stunned pre-slaughter. However, currently there isn't any way of telling the difference between (all labeled as halal), which is frustrating for the consumer. The actual practice of humane slaughter is hotly debated too - though I'll be honest I am not knowledgable enough on the subject area to comment further.

Regarding quality… what do you mean regarding hormones? Hormone use isn't a big issue in the UK, unless you also include fertility-related hormone usage. Antimicrobial usage is a BIG subject area! If you are worried about residues in meat, I wouldn't be overly concerned as all medicines etc. come with set 'withdrawal' periods which prevents an animal being slaughtered for a set period of time until the product has been cleared by the animal. Usage in terms of resistance is a very different matter, and the debate can and does fill books. Regarding the free range debates - I have seen excellent battery and free range farms; I have also heard of bad examples of both. Each have their pro's and cons…again, not very informative for the consumer!

On balance, I can't say I disagree with your principle of trusted, known source and high quality. Actually knowing exactly where your food comes from is something that removes the uncertainty of whether your product is ethical or not by your standards. Apologies for the ramble - just a bit of food for thought!
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 02:25 - Aug 8 with 2387 viewsswanduck

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 02:55 - Aug 1 by Humpty

You reckon? What these people did was to tempt an animal out of it's protected zone with meat so that they could kill it illegally. You think the poor small dicked animal botherer wasn't aware of that?

Even though he's been fined before for shooting animals outside of the zone where you are legally allowed to kill animals for fun? Then lying about where he killed them? And getting fined for it?

Do you really think he was some innocent abroad who accidentally tempted the most famous Lion in the country out of it's protected zone so he could shoot it with a bow and arrow?

A big game hunter who knows all the rules about what he's allowed to do and what he's not allowed to do?

Rules he's ignored in the past?

Want to buy some magic beans Duck?

Well to be honest I haven't read too much into it, if that's the case it seems I am wrong to give him he benefit of the doubt.

However as far as I'm concerned the fact that hunting lions for fun is legal in parts of the country is the real issue - thia guy is in the news cos it was illegal, but plenty of lions and other animals are killed perfectly legally for sport.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 03:05 - Aug 8 with 2383 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 02:25 - Aug 8 by swanduck

Well to be honest I haven't read too much into it, if that's the case it seems I am wrong to give him he benefit of the doubt.

However as far as I'm concerned the fact that hunting lions for fun is legal in parts of the country is the real issue - thia guy is in the news cos it was illegal, but plenty of lions and other animals are killed perfectly legally for sport.

Sorry. I wasn't having a go at you yourself.

But don't you ever wonder what goes on in the heads of these people?

They give money so that they can kill a beautiful animal. And for that they'll pay up to $50,000. For conservation apparently.

They don't give two f*cks about conservation.

Ask them for a donation that does not involve them shooting a beautiful animal.

Ask them for $5 but you can't shoot an animal. Naah.

I don't really give two f*cks about animal conservation, I just like shooting them and I'm prepared to pay a huge amount of money to do so.

Because I'm a c*nt.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:14 - Aug 9 with 2335 viewsDarran

Where does everyone stand on seal clubbing?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:06 - Aug 9 with 2317 viewsjackonicko

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:14 - Aug 9 by Darran

Where does everyone stand on seal clubbing?

About 2 feet away. You need space to get a good swing in.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:07 - Aug 9 with 2315 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:06 - Aug 9 by jackonicko

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:10 - Aug 9 with 2309 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:06 - Aug 9 by jackonicko

lol

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:44 - Aug 10 with 2246 viewsperchrockjack

Fair play ,any hump post without abuse is worth the effort of reading through the endless filth.

As I say, anti semiotic ism is alive and well within our ranks, whereas Islamists are defended when the factors their extremists are killing worldwide.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024